Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Kuch Taklifein aisi hoti hain jin pe maaf to kiya jaa sakta hai magar talluq nahi barqarar rakha jaa sakta
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kuch rishtay toot kar bhi nahi toot'tay.

Imaan from Mol
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have read some novels recently.. They were all really good.
Kuch Baat Hai Teri Baat Mein- Umera Ahmed

Badla Mere Hamraz Ka Rang- Farhat Ishtiaq

Aisa Ehl e Dil Ho- Nabila Aziz ( I just loved this one.. Story wise it was awesome.. I actually want to see a dramatized version of it )

I have started reading Belli Rajputtan ki Malika ... N I am loving it. Such a fantastic portrayal of the protagonist .. I am in love with her.. Having tons of secrets.. I am hooked to it.. n yeah.. I would love to see a dramatized version of it.. Really good.
Mohabbat mein sabse pehle ego khatam hoti hai.

Moiz, Diyar e Dil 😆
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

I have read some novels recently.. They were all really good.

Kuch Baat Hai Teri Baat Mein- Umera Ahmed

Badla Mere Hamraz Ka Rang- Farhat Ishtiaq

Aisa Ehl e Dil Ho- Nabila Aziz ( I just loved this one.. Story wise it was awesome.. I actually want to see a dramatized version of it )

I have started reading Belli Rajputtan ki Malika ... N I am loving it. Such a fantastic portrayal of the protagonist .. I am in love with her.. Having tons of secrets.. I am hooked to it.. n yeah.. I would love to see a dramatized version of it.. Really good.

You liked Kuch Baat.. one? I knew! A really good story with a strong message. Badla Mere Humraaz ka Rang.. I've read it but it's not really my type. xD

Baili Rajputan ki Malika is my third favourite work of Nimrah. Towards the end you'll be all sad and then the last paragraph would make you go all, 'HOW!! WHY!??' One brilliant work I tell you. Nobody can write suspense and mysteries better than Nimrah amongst all the other contemporary writers 😳
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

You liked Kuch Baat.. one? I knew! A really good story with a strong message. Badla Mere Humraaz ka Rang.. I've read it but it's not really my type. xD

Baili Rajputan ki Malika is my third favourite work of Nimrah. Towards the end you'll be all sad and then the last paragraph would make you go all, 'HOW!! WHY!??' One brilliant work I tell you. Nobody can write suspense and mysteries better than Nimrah amongst all the other contemporary writers 😳

Yes. Kuch Baat was the first one I read and I liked it.. Bilkul meri type ka.. Chota sa.. Zyada lamba chora mujhse parha nahi jaata 😆. And the scenario was good. I really liked it. N the dialogue from that book u posted here about 'Kabhi kisi k ghar akele na jaana, khaas tor per kisi mard k' was bang on.. Along with the context, I liked how it was put in..

BMHKR was good. It was slowish but I liked it.. I felt as if I have already seen this story somewhere 😛 but.. Itz not a baar baar parhne wala types .. :P

BRKM .. Man ! I started reading it yesterday on my way back to Paris from London.. It was a LONG journey.. But I started reading it n was/am hooked.. I really like Maya's portrayal.. I would love to see a dramatized version of this show as brilliant as the novel to SEE how a girl of that kind would look like.. N I don't want to believe that Badar Ghazaan ❤️, would be grey .. ? They are showing it this way at this point of the story..

U should read Aisa Ehl e Dil Ho .. By Nabila Aziz.. I don't know if u'll like it or not.. But I personally found it the best one to read.. The way writer disclosed everything to the readers.. I loved ! I love this kind of writing where they give us a scenario n we don't know any thing about it n then it keeps getting disclosed slowly with different touches..
__VJ__ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Mohabbat mari to nahi, lekin kahin kho zaroor gayi hai...

Humsafar

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ash - Umera has got some magic. Even her simple stories manage to strike a chord in her readers

Badar Ghazaan was my instant favourite after Maya. Only Nimra can make me love her female characters from the very beginning.. such strong and different characters of female leads that one is bound to like them. Umm I'll not ruin the suspense for you because the point at which you are currently has much more mystery.

I'll give this work of Nabila Aziz a try once I can manage to take out time for reading which is unfortunately not happening these days. I've heard this author's name but never read anything by her.

Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
ANDD I finished reading Baili Rajputan Ki Malika yesterday night and I am still like " O MM G !! What have I just read !!? " This was something else.. I still can't believe this ! What a way of writing ! Absolutely amazing yaar. The second half of the novel is absolutely STUNNING ! The first half or I should say until where I stopped before yesterday was good but what I read yesterday night brought out THE BEST PART of the novel to me.. Like ek k baad ek dhamaka.. This is what I like.. Maza agaya !

Plus in the first half, I felt that events were not linked. Every thing happened was shown as a naye din ki kahaani.. But events happened in the second half were LINKED altogether n that too so awesomely ! I can only say WOW !

Nimra Ahmed, this is your first work that I read and believe me, You impressed me like anything.

Thanks for the recommendation guys !
Edited by -RisingAsh- - 9 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Badar Ghazaan.. Uff.. This banda is like maar daalne wala.. I absolutely LOVED this thing in Nimra's writing that she made fantastic portrayals of the protagonists.. Or even the non-leads.. We could easily imagine them n have a perfect picture of how the characters look like in our minds while reading. The best part !
Maya's character was PERFECTLY written to the least I can say. I didn't have any single doubt, on whatever she was doing throughout the novel. She was shown unique n she really was.

I equally enjoyed reading Aisa Ehl e Dil Ho and BRKM .. They both kept me hooked to it. The X Factor, the plus point in Nimrah's work was SUSPENSE, THRILL and that too had CLASS. It was handled wonderfully.. This is what I loved the most.