Favorite dialogues/scenes? - Page 40

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
The drama was called amarbail and it had adnan and some girl who couldnt act lol
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I haven't read Amar Bail (Umera Ahmed) myself but this quote is so true.

Duniya main larkiyon sey ziadah koi ahmaq nahi hota. Khush fahmi ka aghaaz aur ikhtatam hum par hi hota hai. Humain mard kay baray main yeh khush fehmi hoti hai kah woh aaiga.. koi hum sey hamdardi karay tou humain khush fehmi honay lagti hai ... koi humari taareef karay tou woh humain apni mutthi main qaid nazar aanay lagta hai. Koi humare saath waqt guzaray toh humaray hosh o hawas apnay thikanay par nahi rahtay.. hum main maturity tab aati hai jab humain reject kia jaata hai.

Truer words have never been spoken. πŸ˜†

πŸ‘

Word Count: 1

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

What drama was based on Amar Bail? I haven't even read the novel and I have no idea what it's about but I just wanna know..πŸ˜†

Do you guys actually remember these dialogues?? I don't remember a word from any of the shows that I watch besides that tumhe insaan nahi banna chahiye tha part from Daam..

Pallo Amarbail was based on Amarbail πŸ˜† I mean they dramatized it with the same name. It was directed by Sakina Sammo.

I, actually, don't remember all the dialogues. It often happens that I hear an amazing dialogue and I say to myself I will post it here.. but later on I forget what I was supposed to post here πŸ˜†
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

What drama was based on Amar Bail? I haven't even read the novel and I have no idea what it's about but I just wanna know..πŸ˜†

Do you guys actually remember these dialogues?? I don't remember a word from any of the shows that I watch besides that tumhe insaan nahi banna chahiye tha part from Daam..

Most of my favorite shows are those written by Umera Ahmed (most of the dialogues I've quoted are by her). So, I usually always pay extra close to her dialogues.. I don't remember them word for word (I've had to look up almost all of them up to get the exact words)..but I do remember them standing out while I watched them which is how I can even go back to those specific ones/scenes etc.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

@Star I have never read the novel.. But I have a feeling that I have seen or heard it somewhere .. :O

So true though...

They made a drama out of it, but apparently it's one of Umera's worst dramatized novels. The novel itself is very popular. I've never read it and neither have I tried watching the show.

yeah, the quote is true. Count on Umera to write something like that.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: starstruckk

They made a drama out of it, but apparently it's one of Umera's worst dramatized novels. The novel itself is very popular. I've never read it and neither have I tried watching the show.

yeah, the quote is true. Count on Umera to write something like that.

I have just googled it n found outthat I never watched that channel in my whole life.. Show kaise dekhna tha πŸ˜† I only know the male lead.. Femle lead kon hai !? :O

What I like in Umera's writing is that whatever she writes, touches your heart.. It has that connection to reality.. Simple yet meaningful.

Ab yeh quote hi dekhlo, she didn't use any difficult words or something.. Just wrote it as it was.. Lovely..
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ohhh mayn I just googled that Amar Bail show.. first turn off it was aired on Tv One.. like does anybody even know a channel like that exists.. second, the girl?? who is she? can't act to save her life.. πŸ˜• and what a third rate production value.. Thank God you didn't watch this Usman.. nahi to meri tumhari dosti khatam thi..πŸ˜†
Kudos to you Star.. You still remember something to search it.. I don't remember nada..πŸ˜†
Usman. thumbnail

Ohhh mayn I just googled that Amar Bail show.. first turn off it was aired on Tv One.. like does anybody even know a channel like that exists.. second, the girl?? who is she? can't act to save her life.. πŸ˜• and what a third rate production value.. Thank God you didn't watch this Usman.. nahi to meri tumhari dosti khatam thi..πŸ˜†

Kudos to you Star.. You still remember something to search it.. I don't remember nada..πŸ˜†

As I said.. one epi was enough to put me off. Uper say Adnan Siddiqui as Umer Jahangir.. totally killed the character

Usman. thumbnail
@Palwasha..ab Hinna se dosti khatam πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Usman.

@Palwasha..ab Hinna se dosti khatam πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nahi nahi Hina ko muaaf hai.. Tumko nahi