Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
I love all shehr e zaat dialogues! <3
Maine usko kaha main tumse bohat mohabbat karti hoon, usne kaha mujhe tumhari mohabbat ki zaroorat nahi hai, maine usko kaha maine in 3 saalon mein main apne aap ko waisa hi banaya jaisa tum chahte the, usne kaha mujhe koi parwa nahi.hai. Insaan hamesha thokar maar deta hai, Allah kabhi thokar nahi maarta.
Edited by HeavenlyBliss. - 10 years ago
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I know! Shehr e Zaat is one of those shows that stays with you for a long time..like you, it's close to my heart as well..and likewise, wish someone better had played Falak...it would've taken the show to a completely different level.

@ Woh Ajnabee - yeah that sultry voice was such a putt off. ๐Ÿ˜†..Mahira's expressions were horrible in the first half...her trying to cry in front of Mohib in one scene was so laughable.

LOLL the ajeeb cheezain dialogue was just said generally. You can put that in reference to Salman's character too because she went after Salman for God knows what reason because he always gave her the cold shoulder...but if you go back to the dialogue I mentioned, it makes sense. Sometimes your heart just makes you do crazy things which make no sense whatsoever ..yet you still do them anyway. but ahah, I know what you mean..it could be taken out of context too. ๐Ÿ˜†

I started a SeZ discussion without meaning to - I really like the essence of the show and the themes that the story was based on. I just felt a disconnect with the show for some reason. I haven't read the book, but I'm sure it was much better than the show. I generally like shows that are more than just a love story - SeZ was so much more philosophical and depicted a journey of self-discovery. But something was not right with it, I failed to connect with the protagonist. I didn't understand why she was so obsessed with Mikaal's character either. Anyway.

And Star --- I was just kidding about that dialogue. I know she didn't mean it that way. ๐Ÿ˜† And yes, dil ajeeb cheezain maangta bhi hai aur karwata bhi hai. :)
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Sehrish: Guess karo maine aaj meethe mein kya banaya hai.

Ehtisham: Main dieting par hoon.
Sehrish: Exactly, isliye to nahi banaya.

Did that actually happen? God that show is awful!

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Junaid: Karachi ka samundar main bohat miss kerta tha America main

Zaara: khoobsurat hai na?

Junaid: Khoobsurat toh nahin hai..lekin apna hai. Aur apni cheezain insaan hamesha miss karta hai.

- Daam

Love love love this one. Such a simple exchange but so genuinely honest!

Star - you're on a roll. Love the Daam, Malal and Doraha ones you've posted! Especially the one from Malal about how we laugh with many but cry only in front of one person. How true is that. It reminds me of another one someone posted earlier - how when you share a moment of sadness, of sharing your sorrows, or crying in front of someone, that moments creates a unique bond of its own. Also very true!
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sania-

Baat yeh nahin ke zindagi guzarne ke liye koi nahin milta ... mill jata hai ... masla sirf yeh hai ke jo dil mangta hai who nahin milta
Man-o-Salwa

Ahhh. You guys are posting such beautiful lines! I'm so jealous that I can't read Urdu. Love this one as well. Makes you wonder how funny our lives truly are - why is it that we never get the one we want?

Reminds me of the Om Shanti Om dialogue (sorry, I digress) - agar kisi cheez ko poorey dil se chaaho toh poori qayanat tumhey ussey milaney ki koshish mein lag jaati hai. The latter is such a romanticized version about life while the Umera Ahmed one is brutally realistic.
Anaa aurat ko to mazboot bana deti hai, par rishte kamzor par jate hain
Aasmano pe likha
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Meri dastaras mein nahi toh phir kyun teri khwaiish karta hoon, jab bhi haath uth te hain dua ko, bas tujhko hee maang rakhta hoon
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@star - You changed your DP. Got you confused with Fari for a moment ๐Ÿ˜†
khisher thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bashar:Fielding laga ke marein gay
Abay to yeh bh ksi ki khala ka beta hai aesay hi dunya mein nahi aya
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3