Unko apne ameer hone ka ghuroor hai, aur aapko apni mazhar ki giraft pe
Khuda Aur Mohabbat
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Zaya I miss you why are you so inactive yaar

Hii πŸ€—

I guess I just need a show that can glue me to IF xD Currently, it's just Sang e Marmar and Bin Roye that interest me. But I know Bin Roye's entire plot tou kya khaak discuss karun πŸ˜† As for Sang e Marmar, I haven't watched it from Shireen and Safi Ullah's nikaah, so I have to catch up on that. Sister was telling me to watch this new show of Kubra Khan (don't remember the name) and Khuda Mera Bhi. Once I start watching these, I might land onto the respective ATs because the plot of both the shows seems striking and realistic. Apart from that, I was just busy with exams, college applications, interviews tou time hi nahin milta. But I still managed to watch 150+ episodes of Isbqbaaaz. Time nahin tha per phir bhi because it looked so tempting from the gifs of the wedding episode. Two weeks and 150 episodes on Hotstar πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I'm not even ashamed xD

Ab tum apna haal batao πŸ˜†
You can still drop by in the BR and sangemar mar threads LOL
You are talking about Muqabil...i dont watch that one. I dont like Kubra Khan TBH.
khuda mera has a great concept but im finding it a bit slow :P
You should come in the sanam thread too :P

How are you finding ishqbaaz? I loved it before but now its gone crazy πŸ˜†
How does hotstar work for you btw?

Main bhi theek thaak :D I watch a bit of everything except your Muqabil 🀣
My current fav show is Khuda aur mohabbat

clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

You can still drop by in the BR and sangemar mar threads LOL

You are talking about Muqabil...i dont watch that one. I dont like Kubra Khan TBH.
khuda mera has a great concept but im finding it a bit slow :P
You should come in the sanam thread too :P

How are you finding ishqbaaz? I loved it before but now its gone crazy πŸ˜†
How does hotstar work for you btw?

Main bhi theek thaak :D I watch a bit of everything except your Muqabil 🀣
My current fav show is Khuda aur mohabbat

Hotstar app works very well. Not the site, the site is shitty.. buffering and all. App tou ek dum fire xD I downloaded the app and watched the episodes. IB has gone a little downhill, I agree. Not that I'm surprised, Indian shows ka yahi hota hai. But I'm still watching it, there are still worth watching moments na πŸ˜† even if there weren't, I could watch it just to stare at Nakuul's beautiful eyes *____* I hope the show doesn't become a khichdi with too many lame tracks. I loved it when it was all comic and hilarious before it started getting serious. It is actually one of the funniest shows i watched in a long time.

Sanam. Dekho I wasn't even aware that it had started airing. My friend mentioned it once and I forgot. Then one day I was at the dentist's when the receptionist there switched to Humtv and I watched its promo. I'm good at judging shows from the promos. Aur mujhe promo dekhte hi pata chal gaya tha ke Sanam ek bauhat bura experience hoga. I got vibes about what a crappy, khichdi-fied show it would be.. 3 girls one guy Ajeeb hai. I haven't watched a single episode properly but here and there caught some scenes. Also, how is KAM? I don't like Sadia Khan. Uss bandi ko koi acting sikha de xD hows she acting in this one wese? Kubra Khan se kya masla hai? Achi khaasi theek thaak acting karti hai woh tou πŸ˜†

I'm a little free these days, so I watched Isbqbaaaz. Aur ab main apna sara time fanfictions read karne mein waste kar rahi hoon xD the only reason I visit IB forum is for fanfics. Tum bhi parho and come to me for recommendations πŸ˜† Some great work there 😳 Also, I should come to some AT otherwise we would fill this thread with random discussions xD
Hotstar app doesnt even exist in Uk πŸ˜† I like Nakuul but his acting sucks big time, Leenesh acts way better. I love all the couples in this show! :D I want Oms love story to start too but its sad that they dont give enough screen space to RuMya and PriVeer.

Beyhadh has become really good too.

Ehhh Kubra Khan just doesnt appeal to me, I mean I dont DISLIKE her but I dont see her suitable as a lead heroine.

Sadia Khan abhi tak waisi hi hai jaise pehle thi πŸ˜† But Imran has come a long way and I am hooked on KAM!
And sure, suggest me a fanfic or PM me links. I havent read FFs since years!
Par the spelling and grammar should be good to keep me hooked lol
clockworknerd thumbnail
OMG HINNA. ARE. YOU. SERIOUS. REALLY?? :Oo
How can you say Nakuul doesn't act well? Can you hear the sound of my heart breaking? *le me dramatic* πŸ˜† I'm disappointed. Tum aankhein khol ke ghor se dekha karo show xD I find him so attractive and a good actor. I mean he's just fantastic when he's playing the confused egoistic Shivaay battling his feelings and muttering "Mujhe koi farq nahin padta" or like just trying to control his anger at Anika calling it "kaali coffee". He's just beyond cute.. so handsome I'm still baffled. Sachii

RumYa. In all honesty, I don't care about anyone except Shivika and the brothers. The thing that got me hooked was Shivika and the brothers teaming up for this and that or OBros attachment or OmRu teasing Shivaay. Allah, I could go on and on about OmRu teasing cuz that's sooo cute "Yeah Rudra. What the farq man!" πŸ˜† But I'm slightly interested to know how Om's story proceeds. We can discuss IB in detail I think xD

And yes, I'd pm you the good fanfics. Don't worry, I read only the ones that are perfect on grammar, punctuations, spellings and structure. No compromises on that πŸ˜†

Of course I am :P Nakuul ke dialogues sune hain?! Such a srk wannabe he is! πŸ˜† Also his hindi is really bad too. I noticed that especially in the scene where he saves Anika from Daksh.
OmRu <3 But you forgot to mention Sahil, his scenes with Shivaay are the best!
I heard Anikas lost sister Chutki is entering the show and I also heard Ishana is coming back (Vrushika)...hope that is true.

Send awayyy! Jitni marzi FFs bhejo I will read them all :P
I used to read FFs back in kyph days written by bheegi and pallavi25, they were the best writers...then they stopped writing, so I stopped reading. πŸ˜†
clockworknerd thumbnail
I have sent a PM! Do check :D
Yaar mere saamne ziada Nakuul ki burai mat karo! He's my recent obsession, so pliss xD I don't understand what's wrong with his Hindi, theek tou hai!? Hinna, tum kisi haal mein khush nahin ho πŸ˜† Achay khasay bande mein keeday nikaal rahi ho lol.

YASSS!! Shivaay and Sahil are the cutest after OmRu. Man-to-man xD

There have been so many segments, Allah tauba! Adding acid to Shivaay's coffee, Svetlana's accident, three attacks on Shivaay, Om having a tiff with Tej and leaving the mansion. And then the news of Ishana's return and Chutki's introduction. Isiliye kaha tha bass show khichdi na ban jaye πŸ˜† Idk what they're up to but I dont want the show to be ruined. It's my escape after long study hours and something I watch to take my mind off exams. I love it so much! <3

Happy reading!! Start your new year being glued to phone reading FFs :')
Beta watch the episode again where Daksh kidnapped Anika and Shivaay beat him up, youll get what I mean :P
I prefer to read on computer than phone LOL! Yaar koi FF completed hai?! I dont have the patience for ongoing FFs πŸ˜†