Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Oh wow, that would be even better once it's out in English..many people could read it then. As for me, I can already read it, but just don't have the time these days. I even started it like a year ago or something πŸ˜† I want to read JKP and Mushaf 😳

Is Namal good?

@ fairi- parh loongi, soon πŸ˜†

I want to re-read Mushaf. I read it two years ago, so I have kinda forgotten that novel as in not the plot but specific parts and dialogues.

If you have watched Suits, you'll like Namal too. Nimra said on her page that quite a few parts of Namal are inspired from Suits (that woman is a total Suits fan). Other than that, it's about mystery.. murder type wali mystery. The whole setup is about crimes and how there is no justice in Pakistan because elite class walay can kill anyone and nobody sets a finger on them. Thriller and all so if you are not fond of mystery, you won't like it. But you know, it's not the English books kind of mystery. It's a mystery revolving around a love story, obviously. But the other good thing about Namal is that it explores relationships other than that of husband and wife. For instance, phuppi bheteeja and maamu bhaanji. And ofc, Quranic tafseer and explanations is Nemrah's trademark in all her novels, so that's there too. Mainly, it explains verses of Surah Namal. At one hand, it shows a working woman who loves Allah and on the other, it shows a girl of 22 who doesn't but she too is close to Allah and trying to strengthen her bond with Allah. For me, Namal is amazing! It got a little boring in the last few months but it's back on track now. The nvoel's gonna be looongg, some 1800+ pages πŸ˜†

Mard ki mardangi takat rakhnay k bawajOod apni awaaz kO madham rakhnay main hai...aik aurat k samnay gala pharnay main nhn...wO aurat kO bhi ata hai...!!

#aks

Affan was in Dastaan?! whaaat
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

I want to re-read Mushaf. I read it two years ago, so I have kinda forgotten that novel as in not the plot but specific parts and dialogues.

If you have watched Suits, you'll like Namal too. Nimra said on her page that quite a few parts of Namal are inspired from Suits (that woman is a total Suits fan). Other than that, it's about mystery.. murder type wali mystery. The whole setup is about crimes and how there is no justice in Pakistan because elite class walay can kill anyone and nobody sets a finger on them. Thriller and all so if you are not fond of mystery, you won't like it. But you know, it's not the English books kind of mystery. It's a mystery revolving around a love story, obviously. But the other good thing about Namal is that it explores relationships other than that of husband and wife. For instance, phuppi bheteeja and maamu bhaanji. And ofc, Quranic tafseer and explanations is Nemrah's trademark in all her novels, so that's there too. Mainly, it explains verses of Surah Namal. At one hand, it shows a working woman who loves Allah and on the other, it shows a girl of 22 who doesn't but she too is close to Allah and trying to strengthen her bond with Allah. For me, Namal is amazing! It got a little boring in the last few months but it's back on track now. The nvoel's gonna be looongg, some 1800+ pages πŸ˜†

Oh yes I'm a total Suits fan. But you said it's long and ongoing so I'll pass on it until it's completed or something πŸ˜†
clockworknerd thumbnail
^ Dude, one character is literally a copy of Harvey and some of the dialogues are also same. I can see you're an EDKV fan, too. You're watching amazing stuff πŸ˜†
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ Haha! Omg Harvey is love
And yeaaa, I do watch EDKV 😳 I see you watch Kuch Rang πŸ˜‰ that's amazing stuff too..I watch both, on and off πŸ˜†
clockworknerd thumbnail
Loool, but none of us are there on the forums xD
Mohabbat apni Marzi se Kholey penjarey mein rehney ka naam hai .
Dilagi

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Loool, but none of us are there on the forums xD

I am a silent visitor of both forumsπŸ˜†
SaraFatma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
All dialogues of zara yaad kar. Beautiful words