Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: lovanika

And then he openly lies that he does not interfere with the casting of his movies.. 😉
I am worried about Alia. Ranbir is after her... A movie with him and he will jump in bed with her.

Yeah like Alia is an innocent little kid who is being forced to sleep with Ranbir😆
2coolfor thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
"But she is too young for the part "
Imtiaz is talking about the ROLE I feel.

Kulfii. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So Deepika is not being replaced by Alia as some had claimed🤪 
rogerrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: SG200

I don think Imtiaz ever thought of replacing DP..It was probably promotions for Highway😆 Alia does look young for Ranbir IMO..Its fine in a movie like Highway but am not sure how they'l work in a true blue love story😕
tantal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So Ranbir was the one who wanted Alia in Window Seat? Maybe that's why he was so pissed that he compared Deepika to a 5 year old boy.😆 while talking about his costar in WS.
And here was Deepika so overjoyed at getting this movie that she said that she signed it on without even reading the script. So much comedy.
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ranbir tried...the boy who tried...
Kulfii. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

I don think Imtiaz ever thought of replacing DP..It was probably promotions for Highway😆 Alia does look young for Ranbir IMO..Its fine in a movie like Highway but am not sure how they'l work in a true blue love story😕

There were few comments about this😆 
Yeah,Alia is baby face but she is working with Arjun Kapoor who according to me is quite mature looking so Alia can work with Ranbir too in future in some movie.With right make up & clothes her pairing with RK can look good too.  
rogerrocks thumbnail

There were few comments about this😆 
Yeah,Alia is baby face but she is working with Arjun Kapoor who according to me is quite mature looking so Alia can work with Ranbir too in future in some movie.With right make up & clothes her pairing with RK can look good too.  

But even with Arjun, the love making scenes sorta looked off in the trailer..But yeah, guess i'l wait for the movie to release and then judge😆
Che.Guevara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Give him the chance and he will bed her too ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰

lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

I was watching the Highway diaries. Imtiaz put forward a story idea that he see both of them in. Something like - a boy who is bad very bad but the on,y innocent part in his life is Allia. How their life changes after hat.
Both Allia and Ranbir insisted that he makes this movie with them. Imtiaz promised. So I guess after Window Seat we will see Allia and Ranbir in a movie.