EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

U r welcome 😊
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The bestest episode ever of YHM..
kya episode tha 🤣 complex hogaya Raman ko..

and kudos to the dialogue writer 👏
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Preetz-

The bestest episode ever of YHM..

kya episode tha 🤣 complex hogaya Raman ko..

and kudos to the dialogue writer 👏

LOL I couldnt believe it when he called the salesguy for custom made soles 🤣
PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Today was hilarious
She without meaning to ... pricked his ego and he was in utter shock .. I was in splits seeing his reaction and how Ishita was genuinely praising him 🤣
Then the whole RKB and Mihir scene and the line you picked was hilarious .. Amitabh se Mukri bana diya 🤣
Even the last part with Manish... zaroorat biwi ki hai lekin karna mujhe padega 🤣... him tippy toeing how to walk taller 🤣
I so want to see Ishita's reaction when RKB wears his newly transformed shoes ... it will be worth watching 🤣
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: PreciousPri

Today was hilarious

She without meaning to ... pricked his ego and he was in utter shock .. I was in splits seeing his reaction and how Ishita was genuinely praising him 🤣
Then the whole RKB and Mihir scene and the line you picked was hilarious .. Amitabh se Mukri bana diya 🤣
Even the last part with Manish... zaroorat biwi ki hai lekin karna mujhe padega 🤣... him tippy toeing how to walk taller 🤣
I so want to see Ishita's reaction when RKB wears his newly transformed shoes ... it will be worth watching 🤣

Neither can anyone of us!!! 🤣 🤣 who knew the fight would end up with a bruised ego and not elbow 😆
PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EkPaheli

Neither can anyone of us!!! 🤣 🤣 who knew the fight would end up with a bruised ego and not elbow 😆

I was so surprised... neither one of us was expecting such a twist... ROFL we were thinking and made so posts and comments that there will be violence... IShita being caring wife ... but look here ... so much care she took to praise him that ego bruise hogaya ROFL
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hahahahhahaahhahahha
seriously awme post

yeah truely said.. Amir khan wala toh hilarious tha
Juggaadd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was a hilarious episode. For me, the dialogue that took the cake was, "Aadmi ka dil bada hona chahiye sir. Baaki sab keliye insole hain na"
While she was praising him, he was blushing and setting his hair. The minute she mentioned the height...🤣. Karan Patel's expressions were priceless. Brilliant actor. Ofcourse, a huge round of applause to the dialogue writer.👏
Edited by juggaad - 10 years ago
Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: EkPaheli

Crap I haven't laughed so hard in a while, honestly kudos to the dialogue writer of the show, usually he/she writes snarky Raman so brilliantly that it never fails to crack me up but today the fact that Ishita complimented Raman and then without even meaning to bruised his ego, was hilarious.

I loved how Ishita didn't mean her words to be snarky, they weren't a snide comment - she was complimenting him, but as it happens sometimes to all of us, we say something and don't even realize they could be misconstrued!

LMAO, Raman and Mihir were hilarious today esp their Aamir Khan har sunday poore desh ko 11 baje utha deta hai line 😆.
But the one that takes the cake is Amitabh se Mukri bana diya 🤣🤣

I cant wait to watch what happens when Raman wears those insoles to feel taller 🤣 This will be fun 🤣

All I can say is way to steal a man' thunder Ishita 🤣

when did he say amitabh se mukri..hahahah did he say that? i have to see it more carefully now..i heard the kahaan jaa raha hai mihir..height badhaaney jaa raha hai kya part and cracked up😆