Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Bang on...I m so in for this mother angle..it will unfold raghavs dads mystery...nd revenge will end in RS way..then ragna happily ever after..hopefully trps will go high too :)))
gina24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: myera

Bang on...I m so in for this mother angle..it will unfold raghavs dads mystery...nd revenge will end in RS way..then ragna happily ever after..hopefully trps will go high too :)))

yup hopefully
ShanUlas thumbnail
so kamla maa is hiding raghavs mother...omgi knew it 
deepsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Have seen her anywhere?

Jyoti Gauba?

yes I saw in Anita ka amit
gina24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

so kamla maa is hiding raghavs mother...omgi knew it

really 😆 but I thought his mother ran off with her lover or something
ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: gina24

really 😆 but I thought his mother ran off with her lover or something

i dont know of raghav mother angle in past.pls explain if u know.

actually kamla maa said aap unke saath aisa nahi kar sakte on phone...and then she took money and went...so i guessed sure the person is some elder or someone like mem saab for kamla maa.

plus the way she locked the door meant ...she was hiding person from world

plus now that raghav is heading to love ...so now he needs family ...so that kalpi can get some sasuraal in future ...like a saasu maa...coz sasur ji to already swarg sidhaar chooke hai...thats why i felt may be raghav mother angle will be brought

plus jadhavs r real raazdaars of sighanias...they r the one who light diya at singhania vila on singhania saabs punya tethi

thats why i expected kamla maa to have some more raaz from raghav singhanias life
gina24 thumbnail

i dont know of raghav mother angle in past.pls explain if u know.

actually kamla maa said aap unke saath aisa nahi kar sakte on phone...and then she took money and went...so i guessed sure the person is some elder or someone like mem saab for kamla maa.

plus the way she locked the door meant ...she was hiding person from world

plus now that raghav is heading to love ...so now he needs family ...so that kalpi can get some sasuraal in future ...like a saasu maa...coz sasur ji to already swarg sidhaar chooke hai...thats why i felt may be raghav mother angle will be brought

plus jadhavs r real raazdaars of sighanias...they r the one who light diya at singhania vila on singhania saabs punya tethi

thats why i expected kamla maa to have some more raaz from raghav singhanias life

before leap she wasn't mentioned but after leap raghav had this one dialogue "meri maa toh bachpan mein hi hume akela chodh di" that's it; after reading the article it was pakka ki kamla is hiding her onlyEdited by gina24 - 10 years ago
ShanUlas thumbnail
so nothing is clear on raghavs  mother angle and here comes the mom...bang

its gonna be intresting well needed twist ..if cvs handle it well and give it some kapoor ka tadka as well...they may fetch good trp

coz family drama brings trp for sure
gina24 thumbnail

so nothing is clear on raghavs mother angle and here comes the mom...bang

its gonna be intresting well needed twist ..if cvs handle it well and give it some kapoor ka tadka as well...they may fetch good trp

coz family drama brings trp for sure

yup they can show ragna too with right emotional take.Edited by gina24 - 10 years ago
Breathing thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Tfs , so that was the kamla's secret🥱