deepsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Omg khai kamala maa raghav ki maa ko tho nhi chupa rahi hai😲
-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: gina24

yup actually hoping this entry would strengthen ragna relation emotionally and just not romantically like right now (please don't blast at me ragna fans it's just something I really wanna see )

Agree Gina. Emotional development.is required.Only after that can I fully enjoy RagNa scenes if CVs can cover up the mess they created in recent episodes.
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
Have seen her anywhere?

Jyoti Gauba?
yellowpurse thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: savariya

Me too want them to have emotional unbreakable bond between them😳

exactly...when they'll be tied by their sharing of pain, being the support for the emotional tumoil they face, and hold each other up...then their love will have a stronger bong and meaning than just this love-bubble which has just suddenly blown upπŸ˜†...not saying i don't enjoy it ;)
gina24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Wanderer-

Agree Gina. Emotional development.is required.Only after that can I fully enjoy RagNa scenes if CVs can cover up the mess they created in recent episodes.

I'm really not trying to be sad about that confession stuff coz for me it was not a confession coz that was raghav informing paakhi about his love for kalpi; density made it's choice and kalpi turned up. It's sad CVs screwed up this part by making raghav change his attitude in just one night hell they could have dedicated atleast one episode about why and how he decided to woo kalpi only right now but as I said it's just a serial I'm gonna see how well they handle future track which I hope they do well coz I really like ashish and rachna's acting and don't wanna give up on them
gina24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Have seen her anywhere?

Jyoti Gauba?

my mum used to watch this serial swarg- mata pita ki charno mein she played mother in that
-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: gina24

I'm really not trying to be sad about that confession stuff coz for me it was not a confession coz that was raghav informing paakhi about his love for kalpi; density made it's choice and kalpi turned up. It's sad CVs screwed up this part by making raghav change his attitude in just one night hell they could have dedicated atleast one episode about why and how he decided to woo kalpi only right now but as I said it's just a serial I'm gonna see how well they handle future track which I hope they do well coz I really like ashish and rachna's acting and don't wanna give up on them

Since you say so I will hang around to watch happens! 😊
Yes, its just a serial, I need.that reminder πŸ˜†
ragnabw thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am worried now hope CV wont disappoint us. Paakhi will go to raghav's house to take care of his mother, kalpi will be in office. Raghav's mother will like paakhi and ask raghav to marry paakhi plz CV don't show any such drama's we really don't want to see all these things. We just want RAGNA to be together and destroy kapoor's. Paakhi should fall for sammy. We want the EMA to be different. Kalpi to fulfill her aayi's dream, raghav to destroy kapoor's RAGNA should support each other and do this. Kalpi only has to take care of Raghav's mother no entry for paakhi in raghav's house.😭😭😭😭
gina24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ragnabw

I am worried now hope CV wont disappoint us. Paakhi will go to raghav's house to take care of his mother, kalpi will be in office. Raghav's mother will like paakhi and ask raghav to marry paakhi plz CV don't show any such drama's we really don't want to see all these things. We just want RAGNA to be together and destroy kapoor's. Paakhi should fall for sammy. We want the EMA to be different. Kalpi to fulfill her aayi's dream, raghav to destroy kapoor's RAGNA should support each other and do this. Kalpi only has to take care of Raghav's mother no entry for paakhi in raghav's house.😭

wow that a very long run trach dear but paakhi taking care of someone that's not her is very unlikely she is very fickle-minded and I don't think she would all this to impress raghav
gina24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Wanderer-

Since you say so I will hang around to watch happens! 😊
Yes, its just a serial, I need.that reminder πŸ˜†

CV ji sunn rahe hona tum roh rahe hai hum πŸ˜†