Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayalnee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
@rohitsingh1081, Thanks a lot for your info.⭐️.
702755 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurav_me27

by this i came to know that akbar was cruel as well as a very complicated person...😃😃

akbar was very very cruel in his young stage but later he got pacified specially by maryam uz zamani. aurangzeb destroyed many facts about maryam as she was the first hindu who got respect in mughal court and harem.
mayalnee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ lucimoni, I never think about that before,But Yes i can totally believe if Aurangjeb did something like that . it would be similar to many atrocities he committed due to his infamous religious intolerance.
mpajbpnwr thumbnail
At first I used to think that Phoolkuwar was only Ratan Punwar but thankfully that misunderstanding has been cleared! Secondly,when I was searching about Maharana Pratap's life history,somebody wrote an article in which it was written that Maharana Pratap had stopped intercaste marriages due to which he got his own daughters married to ordinary people (like soldiers etc...) There is also a popular belief that a wild cat stole the food of Maharana Pratap's children from one of his daughters who was then weeping helplessly... (This also I read from some site-though many people say that it was dog who stole the food) I guess it was written in the wikipedia that Maharana Pratap did have 5 daughters.
So,somewhere down the line something is wrong... I agree with the fact that there should be a better update of historical geneologies-especially when there is a proper chronology of the Mughal geneology!
anbidikar thumbnail
actually a princess is called kunwar... and wen the princess gets married the kunwar changes to bai...