Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayalnee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: shani88

Thank you for sharing - extremely informative!!

you are welcome😊
gaurav_me27 thumbnail
hi dear,fool kanwar is jodha bai(wife of akbar) as marwar is name of present day jodhpur and maharana pratap do had daughters.
mayalnee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurav_me27

hi dear,fool kanwar is jodha bai(wife of akbar) as marwar is name of present day jodhpur and maharana pratap do had daughters.

jodhabai is from amber .marwar is a different state. Akbar gonna marry phool's sister and also her aunt,both of them are marwar princess like phool. but he is not gonna marry Phool Kanwar 😊
Edited by mayalnee - 10 years ago
gaurav_me27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayalnee

jodhabai is from amber .marwar is a different state. Akbar gonna marry phool's sister and also her aunt,both of them are marwar princess like phool. but he is not gonna marry Phool Kanwar 😊

by this i came to know that akbar was cruel as well as a very complicated person...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
..Pankhudi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks dearies for the information !
..Pankhudi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gaurav_me27

Jodha bai is also known as Harkabai and Heer kanwar not phool kanwar i guess . Do enlighten me if am wrong .😊
sudiptaonly4u thumbnail
Can anyone give some info about phool kunwar? was she married to maharana?
rohitsingh1081 thumbnail
Yes, Phool Kanwar was married to Maharana Pratap Sinhh. Rani Phool Bai Rathore is none other than Princess Phool Kanwar of Marwar.

In Rajput tradition, a young prince is called Kunwar and a young princess is called Kanwar. After marriage, Bai is added to the name.

Another point to note is that the surname Rathore too is added to the name. Rathore is a Rajput subcaste. Maharana Pratap's subcaste is Sisodia and not Rathore. But Phool Kanwar was the princess of Marwar which was ruled by Rathore Rajputs. Thus, this is sufficient to confirm that Phool Kanwar is none other than Phool Bai Rathore.

Hope it is clear now.
Edited by rohitsingh1081 - 10 years ago
rohitsingh1081 thumbnail
Do not confuse Phool Kanwar with Jodha Bai.

Phool Kanwar was the princess of Marwar (Jodhpur) which was ruled by Rathore Rajputs. She was married to Maharana Pratap Singh, a Sisodia Rajput.

Jodha Bai was the daughter of Kachawa Rajput King Raja Bharmal of Amber (Jaipur). She was married to Akbar.

Amber was a different kingdom which included present Jaipur and the Shekhawati region.

Marwar was a kingdom with Jodhpur as its capital.
sudiptaonly4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: rohitsingh1081

Do not confuse Phool Kanwar with Jodha Bai.

Phool Kanwar was the princess of Marwar (Jodhpur) which was ruled by Rathore Rajputs. She was married to Maharana Pratap Singh, a Sisodia Rajput.

Jodha Bai was the daughter of Kachawa Rajput King Raja Bharmal of Amber (Jaipur). She was married to Akbar.

Amber was a different kingdom which included present Jaipur and the Shekhawati region.

Marwar was a kingdom with Jodhpur as its capital.

Thank u for the info... So i think pratap will get married to ajabdeh first... den phool kanwar later... So as of now there will be a triangle...