naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
"Ishu ma papa ki daari chupti hai " Ruhi smiled while lying in Ishita lap , "papa na kissi kiya  & it tickled "she placed her hand on cheek & smiled ,Ishita was lost she didn't listened her "ishu maa Baat suno na " she shaked her ,& tries to open her tightly clench hand "Ishu ma kya huwa " 
"Ruhi go to sleep , you will be late for school " she said as she saw him coming in room 
" Papa " Ruhi left Ishita & jump out of bed & ran to Raman , he was annoyed but for Ruhi he totally ignored Ishita  
" you are still awake " he asked her 
" Papa can i sleep with you " she asked 
He looked at Ishita who had step down bed 
"yes " he shakes his head 
" i will sleep with Papa today " Ruhi curled around his leg ,he picked her up in his arm, Ishita was about to pass them when Ruhi grab her hand 
"Ishu ma dekho Papa ki daari kitna chupti hi " she brush her face with Raman cheek & giggle 
Raman look at Ishita who avoid eye contact with him ,Ruhi pull Ishita , she bump with Raman as there was a narrow path between him & bed ,she was about to slip ,she clutch his shirt & arm with her both hands
"Ruhi " Raman unintentionally grab her from waist , Ruhi smiled naughtily as she was sandwiched between them 
" ishu ma dekho na " she lean a side give her space to check 
" your ishi ma " he paused  as Ishita with shivering hand  caress his cheek where she had slapped ( wanted to say she already know as she had slapped him ) he look at her , Ishita blink her eyes which were moist 
" Ishu ma chubi na" Ruhi placed her hand on hers & brush it with his face , she felt weak in her knees,she clutched his shirt more tightly , he stare at her 
" i am sorry " she said pull her hand & ran out of room 
" ishu ma ko kya huwa " Ruhi look at him & asked
" kuch nahi lets sleep " he walked with her to bed 
"ishu ma sorry kyun bola " Ruhi asked 
" shhh sleep " he kissed her "close your eyes i will check your ma "

" i am an idiot , i slapped him , he is trying to be good with Ruhi" she curse herself  " he will not forgive me " she had a self conversation  
he cleared his throat " i want a cup of coffee " he said as he had heard her mumbling 
" should i make? " she asked him 
" i think you are only person here " he said & smirk 
" Raman " she grab his arm & stopped him 
"what " he took a step back 
" i am sorry " she hold her ears " i am really pagal , i misunderstand you " she said 
" you always assume "he said 
" ok tit for tat " she took a step & forward her cheek , Raman in shock look at her 
" Ishita " he look at her 
" i have hurt you , whereas you were taking care of me ? " she said & closed her eyes more tight 
" it is ok " he said look around nervously 
"Raman  i am feeling so guilty , this way i can't sleep " she said  & look at him 
Ruhi peep out of room , on tip of her toes she walk out " what mama papa doing?" 
" you said sorry it is ok " he said politely  ,he tries to free his shirt 
"but" she said 
 " kya huwa " Ruhi pull his pants ,they look down at her 
Raman thank in heart Ruhi came  he picked her up " say goodnight to ishu ma " he asked Ruhi
"good night " she foward her cheek to kiss her , Ishita kissed her 
"Ishu ma Papa ko bhi " she smiled , Raman naughtily forward his cheek ,Ishita in shocked look at him
"tit for tat " he smirk " you will not feel guilty " he whisper 
"Ishu ma jaldi karo na me & papa so sleep " she placed her head on his shoulder  ,Ishita took a small step , she quickly peck him & run to bedroom before them 
"kya huwa " Ruhi asked in sleepy voice 
" mama ko bhi chubi " he smirk 

Edited by naddiya26 - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
awww nadzzz u just kill me with ur sheer awesome imagination n awesome writin skills...another FANTASTIC os frm u...๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
itsme_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awww...sooo cute and romantic๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Very well written dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ..loved the guilty Ishu and the way she made up for her slap๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Ruhi is totally a loving bond between them๐Ÿ˜Š

naddiya26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

awww nadzzz u just kill me with ur sheer awesome imagination n awesome writin skills...another FANTASTIC os frm u...๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

i thought it is silly Os , really you guys like it ๐Ÿ˜ณ
naddiya26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simples28

Awww...sooo cute and romantic๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Very well written dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ..loved the guilty Ishu and the way she made up for her slap๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Ruhi is totally a loving bond between them๐Ÿ˜Š

she will be guilty for sure , thx dear ๐Ÿ˜ณ
PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Nadiya this has got to be one of the best OS's I have read

Loved it .. her guilt and the last peck .. aww

Truly you are gifted ๐Ÿ‘
canadiankudi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was so cute! =) 
ThruMyEyez-Nita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Awww, that was a sweet OS.
It will be interesting to see how Ishita ends up apologizing to Raman for slapping him.
7350879 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb os.. ๐Ÿ‘
Awww ishu ma ko bhi chubi.. that was so cute... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
kavithaa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘awesome . after the interesting scences and  precap's  i am waiting for ur  OS. thanks naddiya . keep writing.