Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: zola007

Coco !

It indeed was cliffy ! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Asad and Zoya !😳
Wherever they are , they always fight !πŸ˜†
Well that's why we love them right !πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
So Usman and Gulam are business partner !
They don't know that Zain is sick ?πŸ˜•
And So Zain And Aliyah also knows each other ?!
Has Zain forgotten her ?!πŸ˜•
I'm already hookedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Continue soonπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for the pm😊
πŸ€—

All your doubts will be answered in the next update.
Asad and zoya always fighting πŸ˜†
Zola029 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -SB-

All your doubts will be answered in the next update.
Asad and zoya always fighting πŸ˜†

Ok ! Will wait for it πŸ˜‰
Yeah πŸ˜†
The.Targaryen thumbnail

Originally posted by: zola007

Ok ! Will wait for it πŸ˜‰
Yeah πŸ˜†

Will update today or tomorrow.πŸ˜†
-Hinaloveasya- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Awesome yaar u amazed
Ur writing is mind blowing
Loved it to the core
Awww my zain
N yes aliya is doc balle balle u made my day
Waiting for zaya chemistry in your story
This comment is for prologue
-Hinaloveasya- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

sarcastic_teen thumbnail
this is the third time I m reserving my post on ur story πŸ˜› 🀣
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
update na,i'm waiting for next part.
The.Targaryen thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

update na,i'm waiting for next part.

Will update tomorrow pakka!!πŸ˜ƒ
The.Targaryen thumbnail

Chapter 2

"Why are you doing this? Your parents would be hurt. Specially your dad. Why are you lying to them?" Aliyah asked being irritated of her patient's behaviour. Zain kept mum. Aliyah went towards him hurriedly. For Allah's sake please tell me. Why didn't you tell them that the reason you fell unconscious was not weakness. It was something else." Aliyah spoke. "I didn't want them to worry about me. They love me." Zain finally broke his silence. Aliyah chuckled at his reason. "That is what I am trying to say. They are your parents. They need to know everything about you. They care for you." She once again tried to make him understand. "No. I don't want to tell them the reason that's it. Please do something and convince them that I am fine." Zain said to Aliyah. She just sighed and went out of the room.

Barkat villa

After a few hours Zain was discharged. He was back to barkat villa. "Zain beta, you want something? Shall I bring you some water? Are you feeling hungry? Shall I bring some soup? I will tell chand bibi to get you some soup. Or I will go and make soup myself." Suraiyya went on blabbering. "Mom mom mom. Breathe." Zain said holding her by her shoulder. "I don't want anything. I am fine. And remember nothing can happen to Zain Abdullah." He said now leaning on the headboard. "Are you sure you are fine beta?" Suraiyya caressed his cheek lovingly. "Yes mom. I am more than fine." Zain lied yet again. Suraiyya went out of the room glancing at him once again. Zain felt bad lying to the most important person in his life but he had to. He closed his eyes and sleep came over.

In the hospital.

Aliyah waa thinking about Zain's condition when the nurse brought the reports. Aliyah took the reports and was going through them. The report clearly showed some changes happening in his brain. And it seemed serious to her. He quickly called Asad in her cabin.

Barkat villa.

Zain was awake now. He watched a football match and then thought of working on his laptop. He got up and searched fir the laptop. He couldn't remember where he kept it daily. He tried to recall many times but to no avail. He was now frustrated. "What the heck. How can I not remember where I keep my laptop? Its okay Zain. You haven't used your laptop for many days, so you don't remember. Big deal." He tried to compose himself. Chand bibi entered with his lunch. She saw the room which was now a mess. "Zain, what happened? Are you searching something?" She said keeping the tray on the side table. "Chan jaan! Thank God you came. Can you give me my laptop? I don't remember where I kept it." Zain said again trying to remember. Chand bibi went to his cupboard and took out his laptop. "Your laptop. And have your lunch on time." She handed it to him and went.

Hospital

"Tell me Aliyah what's the matter?" Asad said taking his seat on the chair opposite to her. "Go through this report." She handed him the report. Asad flipped it's pages and finally kept the file on the table. "We have to tell him and his family as soon as possible." He said with a straight face. "That's the problem. He doesn't want to inform his family. He doesn't want to see them in stress." She said sarcastically. "It's okay. It is his personal problem. Being a doctor, you can only suggest him what to do. You cannot force him into it." Asad said making her understand. "I will inform him about it and ask him to come tomorrow." Aliyah said dialing his number. Asad nodded and went out of the room.

Aliyah dialled his number. "Hello." Zain answered it after a few rings. "Hello. Zain Abdullah? I am Dr. Aliyah Haider. I want you to meet me tomorrow at 10 in the morning." She said. "Anything serious doctor? I mean what is the hurry?" Zain said being worried now. "No questions will be answered on the phone. I want you to come tomorrow. We will talk. I will message you again so that you have a reminder." Aliyah said. "Okay doctor." Zain cut the call and then called ot a day.

Hospital.

Zain again entered the hospital premises once again. He entered Aliyah's cabin. "May I come in Doctor?" He asked opening the door. She nodded and he sat on the chair opposite to hers. He looked around the room and saw another man sitting on the couch. "He is Dr. Khan. He is gonna assist me. More like I am gonna assist him. He is a senior doctor." Aliyah stated sensing his discomfort. Zain smiled and mouthed a low hello to him. "So Zain, we have gone through your reports and came to a conclusion." Alitah began without wasting time. Zain closed his fist tightly in tension. "And you are suffering from a kind of Amnesia. The disease is called as Transient Epileptic Amnesia." She waited for Zain to react something. But he just nodded. Aliyah could see the tears he was trying to control. She couldn't continue further and explain the disease. She looked at Asad for help.

A/N : I tried not to make this a cliffy. What are your reviews? Please tell them through comments. And also I want to make a PM list. Those who want to recieve PMs for my ZaYa writings please mention in your comments that you want to. And once again all the medical term are my imagination and creativity.

Happy Reading.
Edited by -SB- - 10 years ago
nahsjdnusksmsj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res
Unres
"Why are you doing this? Your parents would be hurt. Specially your dad. Why are you lying to them?" Aliyah asked being irritated of her patient's behaviour. Zain kept mum. Aliyah went towards him hurriedly. For Allah's sake please tell me. Why didn't you tell them that the reason you fell unconscious was not weakness. It was something else." Aliyah spoke. "I didn't want them to worry about me. They love me." Zain finally broke his silence. Aliyah chuckled at his reason. "That is what I am trying to say. They are your parents. They need to know everything about you. They care for you." She once again tried to make him understand. "No. I don't want to tell them the reason that's it. Please do something and convince them that I am fine." Zain said to Aliyah. She just sighed and went out of the room. ok so his parent are not aware of zains disease they just think it weakness...
Awww zain u r sooo good man, u dont want to tell about his to parents, but zain if u will not tell them how will the problem solve,(problem which even i dont knw, as it is cliffy)
πŸ˜†
Aliya is trying to make zain tell the truth to his parent...
After a few hours Zain was discharged. He was back to barkat villa. "Zain beta, you want something? Shall I bring you some water? Are you feeling hungry? Shall I bring some soup? I will tell chand bibi to get you some soup. Or I will go and make soup myself." Suraiyya went on blabbering. "Mom mom mom. Breathe." Zain said holding her by her shoulder. "I don't want anything. I am fine. And remember nothing can happen to Zain Abdullah." He said now leaning on the headboard. "Are you sure you are fine beta?" Suraiyya caressed his cheek lovingly. "Yes mom. I am more than fine." Zain lied yet again. Suraiyya went out of the room glancing at him once again. Zain felt bad lying to the most important person in his life but he had to. He closed his eyes and sleep came over. awww suraiya is so nice in this ss
She is nice with zain in shoe but she is overprotective which i dot like at all 😑 i hope she doesnt create problems for ZaYa in this SS
Waah zain jhoot nhi bolta
Ye kabhi ho skta hai kya?
Big surprise for me lolChal ab dosre part agle page per karti hun
Edited by CrazyKSGlover - 10 years ago