Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

msbhattacharya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
[CHAPTER 40

HIRA GOES TO MALIKAYE AZAM SHE WAS DOING HER NAMAZ AT THAT POINT OF TIME, HIRA WIT'S OUTSIDE AND SHE TELLS A BANDI THAT SHE WANTS TO MEET MALIKAYE AZAM . AFTER MALIKAYE AZAM IS DONE WITH HER NAMAZ A BANDI COMES TO HER

Bandi- huzuzr Hira begam  aap se milna cahati hai .( madam hira begam wants to meet you.)

Malikaye azam- thik hai unhe izat se andar le aao.( ok bring her in with respect)

Badi- ji huzuzr,(Ok madam) bandi comes to hira huzur malikaye azam aap se milne ko tayiyar hai .( malikaye azam wants to meet you. )

Hira- hojre me pravesh karke hi pranam ammi jaan bolkar mariyam makani ke payer chit hai. ( Hira enters into her room and she greed her by saying pranam ammi jaan and tuch her feet)

Mariyam-jitit raho hamesha khus raho kya baat hai hira begam? Aap ko yaha koi taklif hai? ( God bless you , always be happy. What is the matter Hira begam are you having a problem here?)

Hira- nahi hume aap se ek anumati cahiye hai. Isis liye hum aap ke samakhs upasthit hue hai. ( No I am here to ask you for a permission )

Mariyam- ijazat aur hum se? batayiye kis bareme ijazat cahiye aap ko. (permission from me? Ok tell me what kind of permission you want?)

Hira- wits for a moment and then says- hume roz snan karne ke paschat  tulshi manch pe jal cahrhane ka avyas hai, hum amer me apne pihar me ye karte the , parantu yaha to ye sambhab nahi hai, hum aap se anumati cahte hai ki aap hume mandir jane ka avsar de. ( Evryday after bath I use to water the tree of tulshi. It was my daily routine in my father's house in Amer. Sins it is not possible here I want a permission from you to go to the temple.)

Mariyam- smiles at hira but it took her a second to understand that like other girls in the haram Hira  also had to face the bad behavior of jalal , she says- daro maat . hum tumhe aaj mandir jane ki ijazat dete jai par yaad rakhna yaha se tum bahar ja sakti ho ya nahi ye faisla karne ka ikhtiyar sirf jalal ka hai agli baar se Jalal se pooch kar hi koi kaam karna .( ok I am giving you the permission to go to temple, but remember whther you can go out or not this decision can only be taken by jala himself. Next time ask him before you do anything.)

Hira- feels so happy she got the permission to go to the temple , she takes Vishakha and two more dasi's Lalita and moti with her9(theses are her dai's) . Maham comes to know about this and she is very much furious how  can Hira go to the temple without jalal's permission. She straight walks up to jalal to inform him that his new begam is crossing her limits just after she came to Agra . maham stands near the door of  Rukayiya's hojra- maham- kya hum andar a sakte hai sehensha? ( can I come in Sehensha?) Rukayiya was still sleeping .

Jalal- are ayiye na bari ammi aap ko humari ijazat ki kaab se zzarurat parne lagi?  Batayiye saab khayeriyat to hai. ( oh plesse come in bariammi, you don't need to ask for permission , what happened? Is everything all right?)

Maham- ha Jala ek mamla hai jo haram se jura hai iss liye hum rukayiya begam ke paas aye the , par aab wo so rahi hai to aap se kahe dete hai. ( yes  I have came here to discuss a matter which is related to haram with begam Rukayiya, but as she is sleeping I would like to tell you about it.)

Jalal- looks at the eyes of maham, bari ammi zarur koi bari baat hai warna aap yaha nahi ati batayiye . 9bari ammi I think it's a big matter or else you would not have come here what is the matter tell me)

Maham- jalal aap ki nayi begam me haya sharam naam ki koi cheez nahi hai , wo har kanoon se apne aap ko pare rakhti hai unhe aap ke kanoon ki bhi parva nahi. ( jala you new bride does not know her boundries, she thinks she is above from all rules, she even does not care about them.)

Jalal- he already has a angry look on his face , kya kiya hai hira begam ne ? ( What has Hira begam done?)

Maham- jala aap ne saaf saaf kaha hai ke koi bhi begam aap ki ijazat ke bina haram ke dayere taak se kadam bahar nahi rak skati aur aap ki ye nayi begam, unhone to aap ki marzi ke bagyer agra ke kile se kadam bahar rakh diya aur paas ken a jane kisis ambe mandir  ya kaha  gayi hai .  humne unhe haram ke kayede kuch der pehele hi saaf saaf bata diye hai phir bhi ye harkat?hum kahe rahe hai jala aap ne inn par lagam nahi kasi to bahat pachtayenge aap.( You have made it cleare that no begam is allowed to step otot from the hram without your permission , and your new begam she stept out of the fort, and went Ambe Temple ,  I have told her clearely still she did this? I am telling control her otherwise you will regreat)

Jalal- he is very much angry , his eyes are light with fire . jalal claps koi sipahi hai? And one guided comes. Hum cahate hai ke paas wale ambe  mandir me jayiye aur jaise hi hira begam ki pooja kahatm ho unhe kile me an eke humare bareme bataya jaye aur ha ye bhi bataya jaye ki hum fauran unse milna cahte hai .( Go to ther Ambe temple and after hira Bgema is done with her pooja Bring her bacj to the fort and tell her that I wish to meet her.)

Sipahi- ji huzuzr. Maham looks at jalal it can easily be said from jala's expression that he is very much angry on Hira . hira retuns to the fort and she directly goes to Jala as per jala's order . jala was  walking furiously in his own room Hira had the thali of her pooja in her hand jala just looked at that

Jala- ayiye hira begam aap hi ka intezar kar rahe the hum. Samajhti kya hai aap apne aap ko.  Jaab aap ko bari ammi ne saaf saaf bata diya tha ke mughal haram ke kayede kya hai to aap ki jurrat kaise hui uss kayede ko torne ki?  Kya aap apne aap ko mughal kayedo se upar samjahti hai? Jala points his finger at hira ek baat samajh lijiye ye mughal haram hai aur aap humari begam hai . Amer ki aam ladki nahi ke aap ka jo dil kahega aap wahi kkarengi ( Come hira begam I was witting for you. What do think you are avove all rules? When bari ammi clearly toold you how dare you break the rule . Do you thik you are above allrules? Let nme clear you are my begam not a common Girl o Amer that you will do what you wish.)

Hira- pehele prsad le lijiye hum phir baat karenge, jala gives a stunt look to her, is she deaf she did not lissen to what jala had said? Aap ko samjah nahi ata hum aap se kya kahe rahe hai , aap ko kya lagta hai ye mithai khilakar aap humare sawalo se aur saza se bach jayegi ya ye lagta hai ke aap ki ki hui galti ko hum nazar andaz kar denge. To aap ko bata de ke aap nahi bach sakti humari saza se .( First have parsad then we will talk. What do you think that you can run away from the punishment by giving me this sweet? Then you are wrong you can not getaway with this. You will get a punishment)

Hira- fourcefully puts the Prasad in jala's hand , pehela Vishay to ye ke hum bhagwan ko apna dhal nahi banate , dusra ye lke humne koi niyam nahi tora. (First I do not use god as an excuse second- I did not break any rule.)

Jala- aap ke koi kayeda nahi tora kehena kya cahati hai aap? At that point maham Anga enters sdhe saw that jalal is very much angry. ( What do you mean you did not break any rule?)

Maham- kya hua jala aap itne gusse me hai , aur Hira begam aap ne humare samjhane kw baad bhi kayeda tora . jala ye unka peheli baar hai maaf kar dijiye age se ye galti nahi karengi, hum aap se kahe rahe hai ,( What happened jalal why are you so angry and hira bgeam you broke the rule  despite o my guidelines. Jala forgive her she will not do this in future.)

jala- par bari ammi jo inhone kiya hai wo mughal kayedo ke khilaf hai . aur aaj agar humne inhe maaf kar diya to sari bega,at aur haram ki sari aurto ko hasla mil jayega unki manmani karne ka aur ye sahi nahi hai.( but bari ammi she broke a Mughal rule if I forgive her all other begam and womens in haram will do Whatever they want , this is not right.

Maham- humare kahtir maaf kar dijiye unhe jalal, wo huamre tahezeeb ki nahi hai unhe thora waqt lagega par wo samjha jayengi ( Forgive her for my sack . She is not from our culture she will learn slowly.)

Jalal-thik hai bari ammi kahe rahi hai isliye hum aap ko maaf karte hai warna jo galti aap ne ki hai uske liye hum aap ko kabhi maaf nahi karte, aab jayiye yaha se ayinda kahayal rahe( ok I am forgiving because of bari ammi . but remember what you have done deserves a punishment.)

Maham aab hum bhi chalte hai jala khuda hafis . Suddenly Hira says dahnyawad mahamanga ji parantu nahi hume aap ki daya ki avasakta hai aur nahi sehesha ke khama ki humne koi apradh nahikiya jiske liye hume dand mile .( Now I will take you levae jala khooda hafis. Thank you mahamanga but neither I need you fever nor Shenesha's forgiveness.)

Jala- is agin angry he felt like killing Hira but did not, he controlled himself and looked at her Hira . kehena kya cahati hai aap ke bari ammi jhoot bol rahi hai? Kahabar dar jo humari bari ammi ke bareme aap ne ek bhi lavs kaha to acha nahi hoga. ( What  do you men bari ammi is lying I am worming you it will be bad for you.)

Hira looks at jalal and maham , maham is also surprised how can she speak  like this.  Hume kaha ke humne niyam nahi tora hai inhone mithya kaha ye kaab kaha humne? Ha hum mandir gaye the par hum malikye azam yani ke aap ke matasri ki anumati le kar gaye the , suddenly jalal gives a shocked look to Hira. Ha hume sare niyam smaran hai. Rukayiya begam so rahi thi, aap bhi nidra me the, Maham anga ji namaz par rahi thi, aur humara mandir jana avasak tha. Issi liye humne aap ki mata sree se anuati li aur humchale gaye mandir . ( I said did not broke a rule, I did not say she is lying. I took permission from you mother. You and Rukayiya begam was sleeping , mahamanga was in namaz , and it was important for me to go to temple ao I asked your mother)

Jala- ammi jaan ne ijazat di aap ko hum abhi unse milkar pata karet hai . jalal and maham anga both goes to Malikaye azam and she conformes the statement of Hira, jalal comes back to his hojra . (Ammi jaan let you go, I will findout it from her.)

Hira- satya ka abash ho gaya aap ko? Humne aap hi ke kahe hue niyamo ka palan kiya . Maham anga ji ishwar se prarthana kar rahi thi jaab hum unse milne agye the, aap vishram kar rahe the aur aap hi ka niyam keheta hai ke aap ke vishram me vighna nahi dala ja sakta , to humne malikaye azam se pooch liya aur unhone hume anumati di. ( so now you know the truth? Mahamanga was prying when I went to her, you was taking rest and as per your rule , no one is allowed to interrupt when you are resting)

Maham- hum cahlte hai jala maaf kijiyega humaro wajaye aap sahar aur biwiw ke bich larai ho gayi hume maaf kijieyga,( forgive me jala because of me a misunderstanding happened between you and your begam 0s without a farther delay maham anga leaves Jala's  Hojra. Hira gives a look to jalal

Hira-  Hira looks at  Jala's eyes here eyes were as cool asice . She replied with a cool and controlled voice -aap se ek Vishay hum spasta kar dena cahate hai , jaab se hum aye hai aap hume yahi pratit karwa rahe hai ke aap ne viavah karke hum par bahat bara upkar kiya hai, ye stya ke aap ka prastav nahi mante to aap amer ko nast kar dete uisliye humne aap se vivah kiya, humare dhariya ko huamri parajay ka naam deen ki chesta maat kijiyega, kaal aap ne hume patra bheja aur aisis bhasa me jo hum jante taak nahi, taki wo patra huamri sakhi parhe aur use iss satya ka abash ho ke aap hume patni ka saammn de kar nahi ek jitit hui vastu ki tarha yaha laye hai . aap ke patra ka uttar kaal hi hum aap ko de sakte the parantu humne aisa kiya hi, Hum ek Vishay spasta kar de ke aap hume adhikar nahi dena cahate ye baat to aap ne bata di, parantu aap ko kya lagta hai hume aap se ksis adhikar ki asha  hai? Aap jaise vyakti se hume ksis bhi prakar ki asha nahi hai, humne aap ke rasmo ka maan rakha kyuki humne vachan diya tha , ise humari kayerta na samjhe, aur ha hum kabhi bhi ye nahi cahte ke aap hume sparsh kare, humare Madhya me pati patni ka koi samandh kabhi bhi ho ye hum nahi cahate. Aap kisike sath raatri vytit karte hai ye aap ka nirnay hai isse humara koi lena dena nahi, aur hum  ek sadharn jivan vyatit karna cahte hai jiska vachan aap ne hume diya hai , aur aaj se hum aap ke liye haram ki ek sadharan stri hai ma hum aap se patni hone ka adhikar mangenge na aap ye bhram rakhiyega maan me ke kabhi bhi humare maan me aap ke liye prem utpan hoga, hum cahlte hai aap ka doin mangal may ho . ( form the day I came here you make me feel that you have done a fever on me. I know I was not left with a choice I I did not marry you the public of SAmer had to pay for that, but don't do mistake by taking my tolerance as my weekness. Last night you sent me a letter in a language which I cannot read, my friend read it. If I want I would have gave you a reply last night.  You have mentioned what you want, now I want to tell you that I don't wantr that you touch me. I don't expect anything as a wife from you.   You promised a life of a commoner . from today I am a common women to you.)

end of chapter 40********************************************

hey everyone do comment what all of you think about itπŸ˜›

aanchal_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow,i love this hira...she is awesome.
RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
very nice update dear😊
MonalisaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
woww...loved it...
update soon...
aasiya49 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice 1 and thnks for the PM...πŸ‘
chco thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
read 1-10 chapters
awesome update

Pals2411 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This Jodha is not only fiery but also smart. She knows how to get things done her way.😊 Beware Maham. It will not be so easyπŸ˜† Good update buddy. Do continue and PM.😊
akdhadeewaanii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow...it's awesome..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘finally i got the time to read updates...😊such a wonderful story it is...β­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘yar kch masala dalo isme ab..kafi door door ho gye dono...gusse me jalal ko tadka do..bhadka do...ek kiss to kara do...πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜† plz...πŸ˜• very nice chaps..continue soon..πŸ˜›
msbhattacharya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
[HEY EVERYONE . THIS IS TO ALL WHO READ MY FF I KNOW THIS JODHA IS DIFFERENTBUT SOON BITH SHE AND JALA WILL START REALIZING EACH OTHER  . YOU READERS JUST HAVE TO WAITE A  BIT. LOT OF THINGS ARE GOING TO HAPPEN SOONπŸ˜›

RECAP OF CHAPTER 42

Before salima begam can answer they reached the jharokha from where the entrance can be seen , Rukayia begam, malikaye azam,  and maham anga was there to welcome jalal , begam's were eager to catch a glimps of jala , Jala looked up casually but he sae Hira there, AfeTr a long time jalal saw Hira. Jala do not talk to her because he is a sehensha he cannot go to her she has to come to him . Jalal remembered when he saw first time saw Hira and got  spellbound with her beauty . Now jala is not very angry with her , he is feeling the same attraction he felt towards Hira for the first time .

comment please what all of you think will happen in this chappy??????????πŸ˜› plz comment
Edited by msbhattacharya - 10 years ago
taaniroyal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nyce update.. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Btw whts ur naame buddy