Frequent Posters

Hiranya13 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
all these pairs are nice but madhav parth and draupadi arjun are the best😃
Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I like ArSu too but its really shocked also a bit sad to see them leading more than KaJu 😔 i had seen more KaJu fans in this forum than ArSu then how ArSu is leading😲
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Arjun-Draupadi..hands on..Hot Fav!
shan_aham thumbnail
Karna - Arju = KaJu 🤣🤣 this is hilarious.

I am hearing this for the first time. Primarily I am a Karna fan, but I love this duo . Not Karn-Arju but Aham-Shaheer.

Anyway, Aham & Shaheer had way more chemistry than any other pair in this show. Saruabh-Shaheer, Shaheer-Pooja were my fav as well, but they were no where near this nutty pair. KaJu set the screen on fire whenever they came together, they always had this spark. Be it the bromantic cart pulling scene, or Rajyabhishek pranipat scene😉, or Karn death sequence, they had this fabulous bromantic gestures which the lead pair like Arju-Drau failed to entertain us with.
how I wish they were real Bros or frnds offscreen.

My vote goes to cashewnut 😆😆😆
-Everglow- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Acidic_San

I like ArSu too but its really shocked also a bit sad to see them leading more than KaJu 😔 i had seen more KaJu fans in this forum than ArSu then how ArSu is leading😲

I like KaJu more than arsu... I guess some of the KaJu fans voted for ArDi...
Spring-Dew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sha-Ja-Fanatic

I like KaJu more than arsu... I guess some of the KaJu fans voted for ArDi...

Yes some KaJu fans are ArDi fans as well like me 😳 even i voted for ArDi on may ⭐️ PS i love that ArDi gif in ur avatar😃
-Everglow- thumbnail

Yes some KaJu fans are ArDi fans as well like me 😳 even i voted for ArDi on may ⭐️ PS i love that ArDi gif in ur avatar😃

I love Ardi a lot! and Thanks!!
Spring-Dew thumbnail

Originally posted by: shan_aham

Karna - Arju = KaJu 🤣🤣 this is hilarious.

I am hearing this for the first time. Primarily I am a Karna fan, but I love this duo . Not Karn-Arju but Aham-Shaheer.

Anyway, Aham & Shaheer had way more chemistry than any other pair in this show. Saruabh-Shaheer, Shaheer-Pooja were my fav as well, but they were no where near this nutty pair. KaJu set the screen on fire whenever they came together, they always had this spark. Be it the bromantic cart pulling scene, or Rajyabhishek pranipat scene😉, or Karn death sequence, they had this fabulous bromantic gestures which the lead pair like Arju-Drau failed to entertain us with.
how I wish they were real Bros or frnds offscreen.

My vote goes to cashewnut 😆😆😆

I like KaJu too 😳 happy to see such a big fan of KaJu but i don't agree with rest coz i do think Paarth Madhav and ArDi has fire chem just like our KaJu😊
-Everglow- thumbnail

I like KaJu too 😳 happy to see such a big fan of KaJu but i don't agree with rest coz i do think Paarth Madhav and ArDi has fire chem just like our KaJu😊

The reason was the storyline... due to which we couldn't see ArDi (ShaJa) together much..
shan_aham thumbnail

Sure, Paarth-Madhav and Ardi are scintillating together. 😊

But, I have this KaJu just a lil bit above them bcos they are this illegitimate pair as others said here previously, who are completely forbidden to mingle in the actual epic nd StarBharat had given us this bits of bromance every now and then which is totally adorable😳, given the actors uff!! they def have this chemistry w/o being togthr just the idea of them bromancing, and keeps us waiting for more of it which is not the case with pairs, who are actually together.

This is just my opinion, I accept your take on this as well.