Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshikashaheer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Patrarekha

love you anshu, for me too its KrishnArjun only and then Karna-Arjun

Yipeee πŸ˜ƒ thats awesome...yaar...we have similar choices..!*Krishna and arjun are just the* Best*then come our KaJu.!*love this name re.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† finally got someone who has similar choice as mine...!!*m so glad 😳 😳 πŸ˜› luv u loads re... πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ...Diala...

Me too 😳.. they make a majestic pair.. am talking about D & Y πŸ˜† not Kaju πŸ˜†

count me in yudi and drau look so good together 😳 they are one of my most fav pair in the show

and kaju too is majestic yar , see how majestically they do pranipat and kalyan ho πŸ˜ƒ
simplysappie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Diala...

Thanks to CVs.. now am all interested to watch this film 😳

Go n watch it . It has some very memorable dialogues.. N that durjann Singh's son is the brother of mamashree who got lost in kumbh mela . Trust me you'll have this feeling ...
...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: simplysappie

Go n watch it . It has some very memorable dialogues.. N that durjann Singh's son is the brother of mamashree who got lost in kumbh mela . Trust me you'll have this feeling ...

weekend plan πŸ˜ƒ.. we have mamashree and Dury also? 😲
...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Patrarekha

count me in yudi and drau look so good together 😳 they are one of my most fav pair in the show

and kaju too is majestic yar , see how majestically they do pranipat and kalyan ho πŸ˜ƒ

mine mine mine.. they two are my most favorite.. more than Karna Vrishali.. YD YD YD Embarrassed
rumpi_g thumbnail
Arjun- Draupadi simply rockzzzπŸ‘
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Haaawww - ArSu gaining ground. She looked very bery pretty todayπŸ˜† I finally see Krishna's sister in Subhi
nuckts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
arjun shubhadra as shubhadra was his favorite wife i have read that on fb,n yes she is very sweet,bubbly n cute,she entered as the first lady in his life according to star mahabharat, so yes
hey also there is one jodi whom i love in star MB -bheem n nakul so funny!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
It is Arjun-draupadi for me 😊
devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Haaawww - ArSu gaining ground. She looked very bery pretty todayπŸ˜† I finally see Krishna's sister in Subhi

They are at the expense of Kaju...unacceptable. ArSu cant match Kaju eyelocks.πŸ˜†