Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Allah Pak sana ko janat al firdoos mein jaga ata farmayen aur bahar ko sehat aur sabr deh k woh is mushkal waqt se Guzar sake
Allah Pak sana k sabhi ghar walon ko sabr den

Ameen
starstruckk thumbnail
May her soul rest in peace and may her family find the strength & patience to get through this. And, I feel awful for Babar. I mean the guy was in such critical condition post the accident and to go through all of this on top of that? recovering from it all physically is one thing..but to think how he may have to cope mentally and emotionally.. it's just sad.

Edited by starstruckk - 10 years ago
dramaybaaz. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
May Allah bless her soul. I feel so sad for Babar, to lose your wife so soon after your wedding. May Allah help him recover.Edited by dramaybaaz. - 10 years ago
SRKluvver thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

I thought she quit acting after her marriage?
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I am irritated and annoyed with the fact that some FB pages are posting Babar's injured pics ..!! Just to gain more likes and 2 minutes of fame .. The sheer audacity to ACTUALLY capture his pics on his hospital bed , all covered with blood..
Edited by CandYlicious_S - 10 years ago
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Just reinforces the fact of death striking at any time. We came into this world alone & we'll go out alone. RIP. 
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: CandYlicious_S

I am irritated and annoyed with the fact that some FB pages are posting Babar's injured pics ..!! Just to gain more likes and 2 minutes of fame .. The sheer audacity to ACTUALLY capture his pics on his hospital bed , all covered with blood..

Thats sick
SRKluvver thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKluvver

I'm not sure about that, she is in Do Qadam Door Thay and Rukhsaar dramas... but maybe those were filmed before her marriage and only going on air recently? ðŸ˜Š 

yeah I believe so..because I think these two met on the sets of Rukhsar if I'm not mistaken. So most likely they shot for the shows before they got married and then probably had to complete whatever shooting was left post marriage. 
Edited by starstruckk - 10 years ago