Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: HooLiGaN

whats ur problem y u r confirming if she has problem with kapoor lad but not with salman its her choice slum bhaiya 😆

No problem at all. It's all out of curiosity. I know it;s her choice that's why I didnt say she shouldn't like Salman for cheating. I was confirming if she was fine with Ranbir too. Nowhere I said she SHOULD like Ranbir too. Key word is SHOULD.
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: slumgod..

No problem at all. It's all out of curiosity. I know it;s her choice that's why I didnt say she shouldn't like Salman for cheating. I was confirming if she was fine with Ranbir too. Nowhere I said she SHOULD like Ranbir too. Key word is SHOULD.

ab tho yehi bolega tu 😆

BUT Y at bold 😉 😆
Edited by HooLiGaN - 10 years ago
slumgod.. thumbnail

ab tho yehi bolega tu 😆

BUT Y at bold 😉 😆

Sach ki siva kuch nahi bolta main,, yeh tu janta hai...

@bold ..Coz Ranbir is the only celebrity she is known for bashing...Else she is cool with everybody..so I thought maybe she has changed her mind..Now she does not have to change her view...Thats why I didn't say she should love Ranbir too as he is no lesser than Salman in cheating..
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

BOOKMARKED...for the next time when anyone is asked about why they make only certain threads... 😎

oh smjh gaya ab 😆
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

@bold ..Coz Ranbir is the only celebrity she is known for bashing...Else she is cool with everybody..so I thought maybe she has changed her mind..Now she does not have to change her view...Thats why I didn't say she should love Ranbir too as he is no lesser than Salman in cheating..

again y cant she bash ranbir 🤔
slumgod.. thumbnail

The answer to your question is in bold. Please read once again.
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

abay ja ghuma phira ke bolta ha ke u like salman but dnt ranbir for cheating reasons
us ke peeche islye para ha tu 😆
slumgod.. thumbnail

abay ja ghuma phira ke bolta ha ke u like salman but dnt ranbir for cheating reasons
us ke peeche islye para ha tu 😆
Sidhi sidhi baat ko tu ghuma pheera ke padhega to meri kya galti...
I ll give you an example..If I bash Salman for drunk driving and one day my favorite DEV Patel does the same and I give exuse like he is not first celebrity to do that and try to cover up, then people might ask me if I okay with the Salman too since DEV got into the same incident..Now, that does not mean people shouldn't ask me such question,,
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Sidhi sidhi baat ko tu ghuma pheera ke padhega to meri kya galti...
I ll give you an example..If I bash Salman for drunk driving and one day my favorite DEV Patel does the same and I give exuse like he is not first celebrity to do that and try to cover up, then people might ask me if I okay with the Salman too since DEV got into the same incident..Now, that does not mean people shouldn't ask me such question,,

3 quote max.
ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: tantal

Who better than her to give advice on human relationships and trust and dependability. The woman who goes and breaks up another man's marriage, gets married to him, leaves him and hangs around with the boyfriend she had left in the first place.

😆

Word Count: 0