Holi:Beginning of blooming love Gohem-RaJi OS

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Holi:Beginning of blooming love

You all may be wondering why I put Gia's pics as Devoleana plays Gopi now in Saath Nibhana Saathiya.Though I like Devoleana as Gopi my favourite Gopi is always Gia.I love her chemistry with Nazim more than Nazim-Devoleana's chemistry.In my imagination after the 8 years leap it is Gia who plays Gopi.

It was Holi.All were happy and was playing with colours.

Jigar went closer to Rashi.She blushed.

He moved his lips to her ears:Happy Holi Rashi.
R:Happy Holi Jigarji.
She put different colours on her face laughing all of a sudden which surprised Jigar.
J:Rashi,wht are you doing?
Suddenly she became dull.
J:What happened Rashi?

R:Today is Holi.So I thought of celebrating it with you.So coloured your cheek.Wht is the big mistake I did?
She ran out of the room.
J:Oh no...
He ran after hr:Rashi.
He reached her running and held her hand.She stared at him:What do you want now?
He took colour powders and put them on her face.Rashi became very happy.

She smiled looking at him.
He smiled at her.
R:Sorry Jigarji..I thought you were not interested in celebrating Holi with me.
J:If not with you,with whom will I celebrate Holi?
They smiled at each other.

Holi was not simply a festival for Gopi.It was a Holi which brought colours back to Gopi's life after long 8 years.
Past agonies came back to her memories.
How her daughter Meera fell off cliff and how her own dearest mother in law blamed her for losing Meera...Finally she was forced to leave her Maaji,Ahemji,Rashi ben and all others.
Years later accidently she met Rashi ben's and Jigar Devarji's children Samar-Sahir and Kinjal ben and Dhawal bhai's son Prateik in her school and they united her and her Ahemji.She got her family back and the happiness she lost for last 8 years.But she was heart broken as she realized that her own sister Radha was behind Meera's loss.But when Radha got exposed she got back her lost daughter Meera too.Wth that she was proved to be innocent and got her Maaji's and Ahemji's love again.
Now she has everyone.Her family is complete with her Ahemji and daughters Meera and Vidhya.After 8 years she found Holi really colourful.
She watched all the family members playing with colours.She saw how the kids looked cute while playing with colours.
But she missed Ahem.
"Ahemji...where are you?"
"I am here Gopi".
She turned back.
Her face blossomed seeing Ahem.
A:I am sorry Gopi.I became late in coming.
G:It's ok Ahemji.
She smiled.But Ahem became dull.

Suddenly she noticed it.
G:What happened Ahemji?
A:I feel guilty Gopi.When Mom blamed you I was so numb that I couldn't stop you.If I had stopped you,we would not have been away from each other for so long.
Gopi held his hand.
G:Ahemji...don't blame yourself thinking of the past.Today I am very happy as you are with me.And we have got both our daughters with us.What more is needed to be happy?
Ahem smiled caressing her cheek.She blushed.
He held her hand.Both of them went inside holding hands together.
Ahem saw a bucket of colour inside.He took a pinch of colour and put it on Gopi's cheeks.
She blushed.

He removed saree's pallu from her head with a smile.
A:You look more beautiful with your hair lose and uncovered Gopi.At least before me don't hide your beauty.
She smiled.
She took colour and put it on his face too.

They smiled at each other.
G:Ahemji...you must be tired after your office work.I will make some thing for you.
A:No need Gopi.
G:It's ok Ahemji.I will make some thing.
She went to the kitchen.Suddenly his arms circled around her waist.
G:Ahemji...what are you doing?

He smiled:After a long time I am getting you so close.

She blushed looking at him.
She remembered that it was on Holi that they consummated their marriage.
He cupped her face looking at her eyes passionately:Our first passionate Holi must have happened when I was not in our senses.But now I am in my senses.Because I love you a lot.Thank you Gopi for coming back to my life by forgiving me.
She smiled looking at his eyes.He removed saree's pallu from her head.She tried to move away blushing.But he pulled her closer to him.
They shared a passionate eye lock.
He leaned towards her lips.He kept her hand on his lips.
A:You can't stop me Gopi.
She blushed.
He carried her in his arms.
He placed her on the couch looking deeply into her eyes.
Photo is loading

She saw passion in his eyes.

He covered her with love.The love she lost for long 8 years.
This Holi was a new start for Ahem and Gopi:Beginning of their blooming love.
The End
Edited by jasminerahul - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunnyahem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww. ..so sweet...The real saathiya has lost this sort of sweet romance ..now nothing like this can happen...and much as I love ahemji. ..he's just a brainwashed mamas boy in the end...The worst kind of husband. . .
..Zindagi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely os. Loved the raji part nd when rashi puts colors on jigar. Nd for gohem, there part is awesome. Aww that holi when ahemji was in his senses nd their scenes. And after 8 years on holi gohem unite was awesome. Very Nice pics of raji nd gohem. Miss gina so much. Even devo is gud.
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the OS. Pics bought back golden memories...Gohem holi consumation really well written 😳
Raaji holi was really cute too. Edited by -Ritu567- - 10 years ago
Anisha_anitan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great missing old golden days of romance
pravalika9291 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update
loved it
thanks for the pm
_Devna_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice OS... It was so refreshing as in SNS we are still tensed... loved the RaJi and GoHem celebration of Holi in their own way... it brought back the memory of old days of SNS when they are together... Overall it was so nice OS...
--HANISA-- thumbnail
wow lovely os i love the gohem parts a lots miss that lovely romance of gohem  i mean gina . you make me think of our pyary si gopi which i miss a lots . it a golden memory you have give us the love which use to have in SNS before it not there any more . it not the same at all for me . i love the raji part too how she put color on jigar . thx for pm me 👏 👍🏼
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loved your OS ... and I still miss Gia...she was gopi...
Thanks for the PM
anjaliluvgiushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow awesome miss Giaa as gopi