Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Your OS was the first thing I read in the morning today when I visited IF... and this scene lingered in my mind throughout the day..
Such a romantic and passionate one!!! Just too good..

Keep them coming.. Looking forward to them๐Ÿ˜ณ
DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Just lovelyyy!!! Loved Zain๐Ÿ˜†โค๏ธ
BlossomingRose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wowww, too good! ๐Ÿ‘
It was so full of love and passion. I just sat there reading it and smiling like an idiot ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Keep up the awesome work!
Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ash91

Your OS was the first thing I read in the morning today when I visited IF... and this scene lingered in my mind throughout the day..

Such a romantic and passionate one!!! Just too good..

Keep them coming.. Looking forward to them๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks so much for reading dear, so glad you enjoyed the OS!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Heya Marci!!! Koi mujhe uthaooo!!! M still in ZaYa land๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ. Firstly sorry dear. I had read the OS yesterday itself then re-read it 2-3 time more over the day and had even started posting my reply when I was called in for a project review in ofc n so my reply could not be posted. anyways my hands hd been itching all through yesterday to post this. Finally I got time to post it. This was such a cute and passionate OS dear. I have read all your OSs and though all are good but this one is my all time favourite. I had butterflies in my stomach all the while I was reading it๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ.Waiting for more of such awesome and lovely OSs from you. Btw thanks for the PM๐Ÿ˜Š
Marci thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha07

Heya Marci!!! Koi mujhe uthaooo!!! M still in ZaYa land๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ. Firstly sorry dear. I had read the OS yesterday itself then re-read it 2-3 time more over the day and had even started posting my reply when I was called in for a project review in ofc n so my reply could not be posted. anyways my hands hd been itching all through yesterday to post this. Finally I got time to post it. This was such a cute and passionate OS dear. I have read all your OSs and though all are good but this one is my all time favourite. I had butterflies in my stomach all the while I was reading it๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ.Waiting for more of such awesome and lovely OSs from you. Btw thanks for the PM๐Ÿ˜Š

Awwwiiee you're such a cutie!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒNo problem dear, it means a lot to me that you actually read it that many times and gave me such a sweet feedback!!! Hahaha I'm glad you enjoyed it dear! Will definitely write more!!

pkaur92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Marcy very nice, read all of them and hyperlinking...still not sorted? I have been seeing you asking for help with it every os lol
I can message u how its done :)

Prab
Marci thumbnail

Originally posted by: pkaur92

Marcy very nice, read all of them and hyperlinking...still not sorted? I have been seeing you asking for help with it every os lol

I can message u how its done :)

Prab

Hahaha thanks for reading, ๐Ÿ˜ณ yeah still not working, I suck at technology lol, sure help would be appreciated ๐Ÿ˜Š

Oh wait I got it!!! Hahaha thanks for offering though!!

Edited by Marci - 10 years ago
MyshaAlvi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg! cant stop myself 4m blushing...superbly written os...i luv d way he teased her...ofcourse she always use to say dat tm kr sktey ho to mai b kr sakti hu...n he used it in a bttr way...lyk it wowww superb
plz write more...n thnx 4 d pm yr
Marci thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyshaAlvi007

omg! cant stop myself 4m blushing...superbly written os...i luv d way he teased her...ofcourse she always use to say dat tm kr sktey ho to mai b kr sakti hu...n he used it in a bttr way...lyk it wowww superb
plz write more...n thnx 4 d pm yr

๐Ÿ˜ณ Thanks so much for reading dear and so glad that you enjoyed it!!!