Ausum...<3 πŸ‘

loved it! 😳
n thanx for da pm dear! 😊

Glad you liked it and no problem!
-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Chapter 2

I wake up the next morning to the sound of my alarm. I am excited for my first day. "You ready?" Maya asks as we leave the room. "Yeah, this is going to be pretty exciting," I say. We head off to the main building. Maya and I quickly change and head out to warm up.

"Bhai, here's the list," Rizwaan says, handing me a sheet of paper. "Good, did you make an announcement?" I ask. "Yes, all girls should be there after classes," he says. "Good," I say and head off to my class.

"Aaliyah, you're really good! You know Zain's holding auditions for a new dance partner, you should try out," Maya says. "Zain? Who's Zain?" I ask. "Zain Abdullah. The best dancer at this academy and the hottest guy at this academy, too bad he's already taken. Tamana, his girlfriend is in the hospital and he needs a new dance partner to rehearse with," she says. "But why me? Maya, I don't think I should do this, I mean I just started here, I'm sure there are much better dancers than me here. Why don't you try out?" I say. "Me? Audition to dance with Zain? I don't think I'd even be able to move, nuh uh, I'm not trying out," she says. I shake my head. What was so special about this Zain?

"Bhai those were all the girls, were any of them suitable?" Rizwaan asks as the last girl leaves. "Not a single girl. How is this even possible? Our academy is filled with dancers, how can there not be one good dancer?" I ask annoyed. "Maybe they were nervous," he says. " I'll think of something to do, for now, let's go," I say and we leave.

On the other side, I hear some music playing. I tell Rizwaan to leave and I would be coming soon. I walk to where the music is coming from, unable to control myself. I walk up and see the door open. I look inside, dying of curiosity. I see someone, a girl, dancing. She was so graceful, so perfect. I was taken aback by her amazing dancing. She never missed a beat. Perfect, I thought. Just the one I need.

I walk into the studio, watching her every move. I see her about to trip and move closer to catch her just in time. I see her beautiful face. Her eyes are closed and her breathing hard. She was really beautiful.

I stayed back after Maya left because I was in the mood to dance today. I was about to trip and closed my eyes, waiting for the impact of hitting the ground. It never came; instead I felt a pair of strong hands grab my waist before I can fall. My hard breathing is the only sound I hear in the room. Who had saved me from falling?

I slowly open my eyes and see another pair of dark brown eyes meet mine. I look at the face, whoever it was is extremely good looking. I slowly stand up, his arms still around my waist, not leaving his eyes once. Realizing the position we were in, I quickly move back.

"Sorry, you were about to fall, I was just helping," he says. I look at him. He was tall and good-looking. "It's OK," I say. "I'm Zain," he says. Wait... He was Zain? "I'm Aaliyah," I say. "Nice name, if you wouldn't mind, I'd like to ask you something," he says. "Sure," I say. "Actually, I need a partner to rehearse with, my original partner broke her leg and I need someone to replace her for the time being. Would you be willing to be my partner? I mean I held auditions but I couldn't find anyone," he says. "You want me to be your partner?" I ask. I had just said no to Maya for this and here was Zain, asking me himself to be his partner. It was kind of hard to believe.

Please say yes, I think. "Just until my partner gets better," I say. The charm better work on her. It never failed before. "Are you sure that you want me? I mean there are so many better dancers here," she says. "None of them are as good as you," I say, giving her my stellar smile. "Ok... I'll help you," she says hesitantly. "Thank you so much," I say and take her in my arms.

Whoa, did he just hug me? I pull back and look around. "So I guess I'll see you at practice, tomorrow after classes in studio B," he says. I nod and he leaves.

I scream with excitement as soon as he leaves. I was going to get a chance to dance with one of the best dancers at this academy. It was only my first day and so much had happened already. I grab my bag and hurry back to my room to tell Maya the good news.

A/N: So that was the second chapter! Hope you all liked it! 😊 Leave your likes and comments!

Edited by Wahian4lyf - 10 years ago
Avalanche. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
res.
Sorry! I have exams right now, I will unres after exams.
Promise.