Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: naina927

hey kiret im too excited for this ff... one reason is that DTPH is also one of my all time favourite n my favourite scenes are the one where shahrukh n madhuri talk about the person who is meant for you... nameplate n indication wala scene n the other one of karisha n shahrukh where they sit near the lake side n blame god...
i hope now u can see how much excited i am...
continue soon n do pm me...

yes... I loved that scene as well...

i will update soon and pm you for sure 😊

Originally posted by: TAnAz_

Sounds good. Continue soon. And pm me when you update.

Thanks.. will update the first part soon and pm you for sure 😊

Originally posted by: MsfairyCindreLa

Interstng cncpt kiret
Updt sooonish

Thank you

Will update the first part soon 😊

Originally posted by: Maneesha_Shanak

Nice start...

waiting for the first part!!

Thanks... First part will be up soon :)
-StarlitFire- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey...
the concept seems interesting..
can't wait to see ZaYa shaking legs together...
will be waiting for your update...
and thanks for the pm...

Originally posted by: ...Harmony...

hey...
the concept seems interesting..
can't wait to see ZaYa shaking legs together...
will be waiting for your update...
and thanks for the pm...

Awww thank you 😊

The first part will be up soon and no problem 😊

Originally posted by: asifiqbalsh

Interesting
Continue soon
Thanks for pm

Thank you the first part will be up soon and no problem 😊

Chapter 1

"Zain, I'm so sorry but I won't be able to rehearse with you anymore for the Fall showcase. I think you're going to have to find someone else to rehearse with," Tamana says to me on the phone. "No, but why? What happened? Are you ok baby?" I ask, concerned. Tamana was my girlfriend, we had been dating for two years now and we were both chosen as the lead dancers for the upcoming showcase. Tamana couldn't back out on me last minute... if I didn't rehearse with her, then how was I supposed to be prepared for the showcase?

"Baby, I fell down the stairs and I broke my leg. The doctor said I can't dance for another three months and there's only four months until the showcase," she says. "Wait what? You broke your leg? Why is this the first I'm hearing of this?" I ask. I had just met her last night and everything was fine then. How had this happened?

"It was just an accident Zain. You don't need to get to worried. I'll be fine," she says. "Fine? You broke your leg, how can you be fine? What hospital are you at? I'm coming right now," I say. She told me the name of the hospital and I headed out to meet her. I stopped at the florist on the bottom floor to buy her favourite flowers, white lilies, and then headed up to meet her.

"Ammi please, I'll be fine," I say as I get on the train. "But beta, Mumbai is such a big city, your Abu and I don't want anything to happen to you," she says. "Abu, tell Ammi I'll be fine," I say. "Shabbana, Aaliyah's not a small girl any more, she can take care of her self," he says. I was glad to have my Abu on my side. "See, now even Abu said it. Now can I go?" I ask. "Yes but take care of yourself," she says. "Yes Ammi." I lean in to give them one last hug and get on to the train. I wave to them as the train leaves. I'm off to Mumbai to study at on of the best dance academies in all of India. More importantly, I'm going there to fulfill my dream.

"You have to get better soon now, the academy isn't going to be the same without you," I say as I get better now. "I promise I'll be back soon Zain, but how are you going to find someone to rehearse with?" she asks. "Tamana, we study at a dance academy. The place is filled with dancers and I'm sure all of the girls would be dying to work with me," I say. It was true, I was one of the most wanted guys at the academy but too bad, I was already taken.

She laughs. "Of course Mr. Popular," she says. "Ok well I better get going, have to find a new partner to rehearse with now," I say. "Bye," she says and I plant a kiss on her forehead. I leave the hospital wondering how I would find a new partner.

The trip had been long and tiring but I when I walk onto the campus, it is as if I have gained all of the energy in the world. It was just like a dream come true. I felt as if I was made for this academy. It was just perfect.

I walk to the main office and from there; I am guided to my room in the dorm. I walk into my room that I was supposed to be sharing with another girl who had made herself at home. One half of the room was completely covered in pictures and what not and there was the other half which was completely bare. I was guessing that was mine but where was my room mate?

I put my bags on my bed and open the curtains. You can see the main building from here. I left them open and opened up my bag. I took out a frame, which contained a picture of my mom, dad, sister and I. I smile and put it on the table next to my bed. I start to unpack and put my stuff away.

An hour or so later, I hear the door open and see a girl about my age. "Oh, you must be my new roommate. Hi, I'm Maya," she says offering me her hand. "I'm Aaliyah," I say accepting her hand. "So I see you've made yourself at home," she says and sits down on her bed. "Yeah," I reply. The two of us start to talk and we find out a lot of things that we share in common. It seemed as if we would turn out to be really good friends.

"Yeah Rizwaan, I need you to make a list of the best girl dancers at the academy. I need it by tomorrow morning because auditions are going to be after classes tomorrow," I say. "Sure bhai, I'll get it to you by tomorrow morning," he replies. "Good," I say and head towards my room. I needed to get this new partner as soon as possible. We needed to get this routine done and perfected as soon as possible.
I lie down and close my eyes. This was my first night in Mumbai and to be honest I was kind of scared. But I was here to fulfill my dream and it wasn't something that I was scared to do. I would make my place in this world as a dancer and a performer and it would start tomorrow.

A/N: So that was the first part! I wanted to get first part out so that you guys had a little bit of an idea of what the story is about and what direction it's going to go in. After this, there aren't going to be any more updates until Friday so just hold on for a few more days and you'll get the next part 😊

Edited by Wahian4lyf - 10 years ago
-Hinaloveasya- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wahian4lyf

Thank you!

Accepted :)

ur welcome
Great 😃
-Hinaloveasya- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail