Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: gowtu

mmm.. it's k.. Lll chckng dis ff ;)..

😊

Word Count: 0

Sweta... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oooh excited to see a jealous Tamana and Rizwans effort to keep her away but how long till she sees Aliyah and zain? Can't wait...loved how Aliyah was late and I could just imagine her run in all in a mess yet good looking hahah! Amazing update :) thanks for the pm can't wait for the next part :)
-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sweta...

Oooh excited to see a jealous Tamana and Rizwans effort to keep her away but how long till she sees Aliyah and zain? Can't wait...loved how Aliyah was late and I could just imagine her run in all in a mess yet good looking hahah! Amazing update :) thanks for the pm can't wait for the next part :)

Thank you and glad you liked it!

Haha yeah... I could imagine her like that when I was writing as well!

No problem and the next part will be up soon! 😊

I'm assuming you liked it! 😃
Chapter 4
Ok so here's the next update! Warning it's crap and I don't really know what I wrote. It was supposed to be up two days ago but that didn't happen because Kiret got sick... again... :( Anyways, it's short because that's all I could manage but if you like it, yaay! If not, it's ok, I didn't like it much either!

"Ok so how about we do this step?" I ask, showing him a turn. "That looks good but I think it would look better if we were both on different levels," he says. "So if I was standing and you were..." I say. "Like this," he says and shows me a turn, which involves him going down and coming back up. "That looks perfect," I say. "Ok and so after that there's a spin, you have to put your leg here," he says, showing me. I was kind of nervous to dance with him. Come on Aaliyah, it's just dancing. You love it, now relax and do what Zain told you to.

"Ok," I say. "Ready?" he asks, turning on the song. I nod and get into the starting position. The first part was a little solo by me. After the turns, Zain pulls me close, my leg going around him. I dip down and Zain pulls me back up, unknowingly pulling me even closer. I could feel his warm breath against my face and realize that we are so close. Our gazes are locked, my arms around Zain's neck and his around my waist.

We were so close, there was almost no space between us. "That looks perfect," I hear Rizwaan say, breaking out eye lock. Aaliyah moves away quickly, almost falling over. I hold her arm to stop her from falling. "What happened Rizwaan?" I ask. "I just came to see how practice was going," he says, sitting on a chair. "Practice is going well, thanks for asking. You can go now," I say gesturing towards the door. "Are you sure you want me to leave Bhai? I mean it's my last day of freedom. From tomorrow on I have to be with her highness," he says. "Aye, she's my girlfriend ok," I say. "Sorry Bhai, just saying the truth," he says.

I felt completely out of place so I decided to leave. "I think I should go. I'll meet you for practice tomorrow," I say and pick up my bag. I am just about to leave when I hear Zain call behind me. "Aaliyah, thanks," he says. I turn around. "Thanks... For helping me." I smile and leave. Zain was a really nice person.

"Dude what was that? You ruined our practice," I say. "Sorry," he says. "Now let's go." We walk out of the building and towards our dorm.

"Bhai, what is love?" he asks. "Why are you asking about love?" I ask. "Just like that. Come on Bhai. Tell me," he repeats. "Love... Dude there's no such thing as love," I reply. " Don't you love Tamana?" he asks. "I don't love her... I mean... I don't even know what love is. I like her but love. Never. I don't think I will ever fall in love with any girl."

"Love, is life. Think about it, love is always around you, always near you. You just need the right person to help you realize it," I tell Maya. "But how do I know who is the right guy for me? How would I know if he is my soul mate?" she asks.

"Well I don't know. How am I supposed to know? Would she be there holding a sign that's saying I'm the one'? Or when I meet her, will there be a bolt of lightning? Dude face it. There is no such thing as love," I say.

"Everyone has someone made for them. We just have to find them. You'll just know when that one person comes into your life. Your heart will tell you," I say.

"This is all nonsense. Why are we even talking about this?" I ask. "Bhai last question. What will your dream girl be like?" I look at him. His question got me thinking. What would she be like? Wait a second. Why was I thinking about this? It's not like I believed in love and any of this so why should it matter to me? "I don't have any dream girl. Now come, let's go," I say.

"My prince charming? Well, I had always thought that he would be kind and caring but has a good sense of humour but at the same time, also knows his limits. But most importantly, he should have a good heart," I say. If he has a good heart, then nothing else matters."

"Sounds a lot like someone I know," Maya says. "What?" I ask. "Nothing, it's just that your description matches someone at the academy a lot," she replies. "Really? Who is it?" I ask, sitting down next to her. "I'm not going to tell you. You'll find out yourself eventually," she says. "Come on Maya," I say. "Nope," she says. "Fine," I say. "Now lets go grab something to eat. I'm starving."

A/N: So that was it! I'm ready for all the tamatars and chappals! But do hit the like button and leave a comment saying how you thought it was!
Edited by Wahian4lyf - 10 years ago
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
read the last two parts just now...
must say story is going nice...
loved zaya's first meeting...
maya is such a good friend...
waiting for more...
thanks for ur pms...

Originally posted by: naina927

read the last two parts just now...
must say story is going nice...
loved zaya's first meeting...
maya is such a good friend...
waiting for more...
thanks for ur pms...

Thank you!

Glad you liked it 😊

Next part will be up soon!

And no problem! 😊
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update.love zaya moment.zain don't love tamana thats gud.aliya and maya scene was cute.waiting for next part.
Alone111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was beautifull... Loved it... Continue soon...

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

nice update.love zaya moment.zain don't love tamana thats gud.aliya and maya scene was cute.waiting for next part.

Thank you!

Glad you liked it!

And no he doesn't!

Will update soon! 😊