Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
yes srishti i updated i know i actually wanna finish one by one this story will b ended with 1 or max 2 updates then i will continue other stories

btw its arjun with his 3 wives uloopi,chitrangada and subhadra πŸ˜›
Shriya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very sweet!!! I loved the whole parvati Ganga convo!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Read the last two updates , very well written I must say . Very picturesque ! Karn and Arjun are the best arch enemies and best brothers .
How I wish they grew up together , having moments like this together , playing childish games .
taruna40 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sorry i read before i was haunting this page ever since i read the previous parts i was hoping that u update sooo viola !!!!
ty for pm oohhh pls do continue more sooon
srishtisingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aru another beautiful update! sometimes person u don't like pleasantly surprises u and u r left pondering abt this new admiration towards ur rival!
srishtisingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoseFairy

yes srishti i updated i know i actually wanna finish one by one this story will b ended with 1 or max 2 updates then i will continue other stories

btw its arjun with his 3 wives uloopi,chitrangada and subhadra πŸ˜›

oh I forgot the title but remember the poetic starting [:p]
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
parvati n ganga sisterly bitter-sweet chemistry was a thing i used to ship aah old memories got live again nevermind
RoseFairy thumbnail
@paro thanks
@mac thank you for such beautiful complement yeah it was my heartfelt wish too but what to do not meant to be did u read previous updates
@taruna thanks for waiting for my update with such interest yes i am gonna update soon
@prateti dhanyabaad
@muskan thanks
@srishti true sometimes we forget people whom we hate for some reason can have something to like
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

great!..i had read the shorter version when perhaps power failure occured at ur endπŸ˜†...glad u PMed..found the complete power-house!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

its superb.. i was never in favour of writers using mythology for fiction..but reading ur creations has changed my perception :). Thanks!

RoseFairy thumbnail
@lumos thanks for taking such interest in my story and giving such complement that my writing changed your perception

see even i was against mythological fiction i at first disliked shiva trilogy for this reason but gradually i understood an author an artist has every right to express what they want every kind of creation is a creativity even those controversial painting, book and songs too which are said having hurt religious sentiment none can stop anyone to create them its upto people to accept or reject to like or dislike them but none can bound the freedom of creativity because imagination has no boundary

thats my perception nowπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by RoseFairy - 10 years ago