Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
@ shiningstar wow what a lovely and long comment i am thankful to u for analyzing my update happy to know any scene written by me touched ur heart yes i wanted to bring the child of their heart out

@ sohini was waiting for ur comment and thanks for letting me know about tadpole game i had no idea of which and i always imagined some light moments between these to brothers circumstances made whom sworn enemy

@pamolo thanks for reading and commenting but story not ended yet
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i love kaju no matter how funny the thing is
RoseFairy thumbnail
Times passed and the game continued creating high tides on Ganges and with those waves fishes of various colours started dancing. Not only small fishes a couple of dolphins also dived time and again splashing water upon both brothers, the more tide got higher more water came out of river and in no time both of them got drenched. Still they didn't care, their pebble were reaching almost towards the other bank of river, no. of dives of those were also increasing 30 to 40 to 50. Now their target was to send the pebbles towards horizon and to make them diving at least for hundred times.
Arjun surprisingly discovered the duration of playing the game with his rival being more than his sakha, Madhav used to win in way less time because his skill was far superior than his Parth. if rarely Arjun used to win he knew its only because Madhav let him win and he didn't like it and stopped Krishna from doing this resulting him being lost every time. But Karna's skill was equal to Arjun in this game too beside archery hence both were not able to win over each other. But the more they were excelling themselves more excited they were being to continue the game.

"Parvati what are you doing? because of your sport with your great warrior sons i am getting in problems"
Devi Ganga addressed her younger sister the supreme Goddess in an annoyed tone in Kailash the abode of lord Shiva
"because of their game i am compelled to have untimely tide and if it continues then Hastinapur where resides life of my son Debabrata will be flooded soon." continued goddess of holy water.
"you needn't to worry Didi, nothing sort of that will happen"Devi Parvati, the embodiment of Prakriti assured her elder sister with a mischievous grin on her lips, she was in a playful joyous mood, her brother Lord Narayan's naughtiness had occupied her today, she was quite enjoying calm nature sister Ganga's transformation into annoyed one.
"how can i not worry?the way they are making me dance that in no time i will be able to compete you and my lord in tandav" Ganga's tone started rising high.
but the very imagination of her sister performing tandav along with her and her husband made divine mother giggling like a little girl, she glared at the meditating figure of lord Maheswara, even his calm face had a wider smirk than usual times, goddess understood even her husband too was enjoying the entire scenario.
"seems like you are enjoying my state, okay fine, i am going back and now don't blame me for the consequence of the game of your favorite sons." clearly angry Ganga was about to leave
"wait didi" Parvati stopped her sister "i was carried away getting Karna and Arjun together at a moment, but i promise they won't disturb you anymore"
Goddess closed her eyes and conveyed order to The Sun god to set immediately and also ordered Moon god to rise. She asked the king of gods to return back too.

Suddenly darkness covered the atmosphere, Evening had approached at last. The sudden change of nature stopped the great archers for a while and then they found no pebble available around them anymore with the wish of supreme goddess, so at last they were forced to withdraw themselves from the game.
At last they were back to the real world and realized what they were doing till now, playing a childish game with sworn enemy? how could they? a feeling of awkwardness got awaken in both of them, with changing nature , thought process of them too were fluctuating.
"this is high time i need to be back"thought both of them only to found themselves wet from top to bottom, going back to a royal palace in this condition when specially a marriage preparation is going on where with arrival of plenty of royal guests was not at all a civilized behavior. So there was no option than them staying there for few more times until their clothes get dried.
So both of them again went back to their respective rocks and sits. Although embarrassed but the sense of annoyance were not present in themselves anymore.
The breeze of evening were touching their wet body , although feeling cold but they were enjoying the coldness. The cold feeling evoked the reminiscence of the hill region of Manipur in Arjun's mind along with the most passionate dream of his life, Chitrangada, heavenly beautiful warrior princess of Manipur. Desire of making whom his own drove Arjun crazy, some of the best moments of him was spent with her. He doesn't know when he can meet her again in his life, when will be able to take her in his arms once more, he is not sure if that will ever happen, but in his heart she will remain as much precious memory forever.
Arjun recalled Chitra used to sing a hilly song when he used to be alone with her, he didn't understand the language but the tune carried eternal message of love, it was one of the sweetest melody he ever listened, he used to be lost in that while caressing his desirable wife.
Now Manipur and Chitrangada's memory made Arjun humming the very tune and soon he was again transported to the world of his beautiful memory , his melodious voice spread all over the calm riverside turning the evening musical with waves of sweet melody making his rival spellbound again.
Edited by RoseFairy - 10 years ago
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Another beautiful update...but so short.. i bet now this evening was not lonely for brothers...๐Ÿ˜Šloved conversation of Ganga with their mother..๐Ÿ˜Š
RoseFairy thumbnail

Originally posted by: riti4u

Another beautiful update...but so short.. i bet now this evening was not lonely for brothers...๐Ÿ˜Šloved conversation of Ganga with their mother..๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks riti but my update was not complete due to power cut๐Ÿ˜ก i had to shut down my pc
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: RoseFairy

thanks riti but my update was not complete due to power cut๐Ÿ˜ก i had to shut down my pc

oops sorry๐Ÿ˜ณ i read it before you could complete .. i wud love to see what more you have...its a pleasure reading your writing... ๐Ÿ˜Š
anshikashaheer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wat beautiful and mindblowing updates yaar!*loved all of dem a lott!*especially wen arjun is smiling and karna thinks dat it is bcause of krishna's and arjun's INTIMACY***Fabulous re!*love this awesome brother time and the smiles and their hidden LOVe!*Superb just WOW ๐Ÿ‘ soo sorry for late reply net problem yaar!* just love KaJu nd PaRav ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by anshikashaheer - 10 years ago
taruna40 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow rose another master piece of karan and arjun and tx god u made them have a game together which both of them enjoyed throughly loved the conversation between both the sisters
pls do write more about them its very rare to read something of companionship between both the brothers
would love to read more pls continue fast eagerly waiting for next update

RoseFairy thumbnail

Originally posted by: taruna40

wow rose another master piece of karan and arjun and tx god u made them have a game together which both of them enjoyed throughly loved the conversation between both the sisters

pls do write more about them its very rare to read something of companionship between both the brothers
would love to read more pls continue fast eagerly waiting for next update

thanks taruna for reading before i pmed but update was not full i will update it and next part soon

@anshika missed u soo much dearie๐Ÿค— my companion of parav n kaju world thank u for picking up the very line as perfect parav lover ๐Ÿ˜‰
i am updating soon
Edited by RoseFairy - 10 years ago
srishtisingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aru update soon! ur another two stories are also pending -the one of "parav" and another on lovelife of arjun and his four lovers