Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Another lovely update.. I was touched by its simplicity .. it was a simple yet heart touching update.. who could have thought these two sworn in enemies can be engrossed in such child like play.. It was more like two brothers playing their childhood fav game and as you mentioned their parents watching in pride..😊
Thanks for PM ..would love to hear more of this story..😊
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beautiful and serene writing.
do continue.
it would be great if i can be tipped via PM for the updates.
thanks.
enjoyed it.
Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What a beautifully written update, Aru di.
The way you write takes me to another world, and as I am reading, I think that everything is happening in front of my eyes.
And thanks for the PM
-Archu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update Aru...❀️ you for this take on Karna -Arjun..πŸ˜›
Oh..my KaJu...Anjaan bhaion ka balleela...I loved it when the smile of karna changed from sarcastic to affectionate...😳
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@riti thank you for another long comment, another analyzing one yes i wanna show for sometimes they went back to their childhood where everything was simple

@lumos thanks for reading and commenting on my story and giving such nice comment i have added u as buddy will send pm of the update

@kalyani thanks for the complement i always try to be descriptive in everything that helps the readers

@archu thanks for ur love and such a lovely comment yes i wanted to show that for a while karna forgot all his jealousy and bitterness arjun too forgot the deadly rivalry all because of the childish play due to mother nature

@bhas for the first time you commented on my story thanks for that will update soon

@prateti thanks
taruna40 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TY for lovely writing i really enjoyed reading pls update soon and if possible pm i happen to stumble on this enjoyed it
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
taruna thanks for reading my story and commenting i have added u on buddy list will send pm

btw thanks to shiningstar, diala and sabhyata for commenting on earlier update.

@shiningstar thanks for such nice comment i am happy that u liked my writing

@diala yes with ur suggession m updating fast now whr r u

@sabhyata yes they r anyway rocking whether as blood thirsty enemy or as brother
Edited by RoseFairy - 10 years ago
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Rosefairy...
WOW...mindblowing updateπŸ‘...

u made the simple story into a worthwhile one...such a excellent thought.πŸ‘πŸ˜‰.
Kaju relishing the pebble game jointly unknowing of the fact they r in opposite side...u brilliantly brought out the childish nature of two great archers that was hidden inside them...they badly missed this moment in their childhood days as the fate seperated them..the most favourite scene of mine was thier parents proudly n happily watching that scene with full of joy filling their hearts😳...

sohiniluvsmusic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aww Karna's baby brother πŸ˜‰ loved dis nature lover arjun always lost in his own world less caring about the real world and so finaaly arjun got a companion to play dis tadpole game on the river.. nd yess loved dat prakriti narayan in his krishna avatar indra dev and surya dev are too engrossed in this divine scene where dese 2 arch enemies unknown of their brotherly relation is playing d tadpole game haha even I used to try dis game wid my brother..btw update soon!!
Pamalo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow it was an awesome story & magical ending