Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Patrarekha

aru is hospitalized with typhoid n m fade up wit fiction bharat

oh.. wishing her speedy recovery.
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Arjun had expected Karna will leave after finishing his prayer and then he could get his desired loneliness, but nothing sort of that happened contrary Karna's staying there was beyond his expectation and it made him angry and annoyed at same time.His body got stiffed.How can one could enjoy the leisure if arch enemy is on vicinity?
"since when angaraj became a nature lover?"Arjun fumes, "he has that much time to spend other than plotting against us with brother Duryodhan and mamashree?thinks Arjun."i can understand all his wicked plan , ofcourse Angaraj guessed that i wanted to spend my leisure alone hence decided to not to leave me alone, how can Karna even by mistake do the work that i want?"sighs Arjun

Karna's condition was not any better too, he was silently cursing Arjun for spoiling his time in this way. Although he was not sure of what exactly he was about to do with his evening. Vrishali, his most understanding wife has remained in Angapradesh to fulfill the duties he left behind along with taking care of his sons, princess Puravi his dear newly wedded wife is in her father's kingdom as she is pregnant, only his second wife Supriya had accompanied him but she is busy with her friend Duryodhan's wife Bhanumati and that's not a problem for Karna , anyway he doesn't feel connected to her. So, he was not very keen to go back to the palace where no work is left except taking part in discussion of Duryodhan,Duhshasan and mamashree Shakuni and that is most boring work for him as maximum of the discussion remains about plotting and conspiring Karna is not a very fond of which. He loves to discuss about plan of face to face combat and mamashree is not a fond of that and Duryodhan in spite of knowing his nature doesn't go against mamashree. So Karna was least interested to go back. But even though he was unsure what to do he never in his worst nightmare thought to spend time in this way , on a riverside with Arjuna, he never felt this much uncomfortable in his life.

Arjun tried to concentrate on the nature to get rid off the disturbing thoughts of Angaraj's presence , as he can't change the fact , he looked at the setting sun , the western sky had become colorful with the last rays and that colour is being reflected in the water of river Ganges , making the water glittering with various colours , red , yellow , blue , green , nature has adorned herself in the time of twilight, the birds are returning to their nest , in the far sky different groups of birds created different looking and shaped garlands , may be mother nature is offering the garlands to her lovers, the chirping of the different kind of birds created a beautiful song to Arjun's eternal music lover ears. The gentle breeze of the evening made the atmosphere more soothing, the air made his hairs messy but he didn't try to manage his flowing hairs, he felt mother nature is kissing his forehead, adoring the eternal nature lover inside him, his stiffed body gradually became lose, drinking the beauty of nature he slowly forgot everything , He didn't realize when his body relaxingly leaned on the rock , he was busy listening the jingle got created in his heart accompanied by the nature of twilight, he was getting transported to the world of eternal bliss, the thought of Angaraj got completely wiped out from his head.

The change of Arjun's body language didn't get unnoticed by Karna, he wondered what made Arjun to have such blissful smile on his face. Suddenly he realized his arch rival is quite strange in nature. He recalled that earlier too he noticed somewhat weird stare in Arjun's eyes when he doesn't fight or practice archery, it seemed an unattached one as if he is not related to anything or anyone, is it an effect of his intimacy with Krishna! who is strange beyond limit? Karna used to wonder sometimes. But he reached to the conclusion that when one gets limitless love,attention and praise then he is tend to consider that taken for granted and get bored with that and that was the case with Arjun. He is everyone's favourite, everyone's dearest, everyone loves him, admires him so he doesn't learn to value the attention and seems indifferent to that. Unlike him who had to fight for those which Arjun got even without a try, so he can't feel unattached or indifferent to the slightest love and admiration he earned. sighed Karna in despair. He for a while was lost in recalling own lifelong struggle. Coming back to present he looked at Arjuna, a curiosity occupied him to know what made Arjuna so joyous. He turned his eyes to the direction where Arjuna was looking at and suddenly the eyes of his mind open,
"i everyday come to offer my prayer to the Sun, why i never could see this? the sight of setting sun is so beautiful?"

unknowingly Arjun's beauty lover heart started affecting that of Karna, some miracle by mother nature or what can one say?
Edited by RoseFairy - 10 years ago
-Archu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

nice update Aru..😛write more.I really wanna see their uncomfortablity changing to a realization of each others similarities..

RoseFairy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Archanapajit

nice update Aru..😛write more.I really wanna see their uncomfortablity changing to a realization of each others similarities..

i was updating then at last i completed thanks anyway
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Wow.. really loved this part.. specially the way you portrayed how Karna envied what all Arjun had...and probably in search of getting that Karna somewhere lost himself.. I loved how you ended this part.. He always used to come to pray there..fulfiling his duty.. offering his prayers...with some regrets of life or some expectations from future... While Arjun's presence made him realise that he never valued what he had at that moment... he could never rejoice that setting of sun.. which was bringing peace to his rival's mind..Would love to read more dear😊
srishtisingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow aru it is beautiful! such a nice analysis and difference in thought is captured beautifully
RoseFairy thumbnail
@riti thank you for such a long and detailed comment which is gift to any writer and thanks for making me even rich with karna's pov with ur analize
i always thought Karna like that so busy in his struggle that he never ever thought of getting pleasure from every smallest thing where arjun could find reason to be happy in even immaterial things

@sristi thanks for such nice comment and liking my write up
Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very beautifully, very amazinly captured all the emotions of Arjun and Karna. I think somewhere Karna has his stability of mind and that is why or maybe he could not enjoy the sunset.
And thanks for the PM :)