Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sambhavami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Wow ! The End Was So Soothing !! Loved Har-Gauri's Convo. And The Last Line !!
HelloHell thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its over...god i cant believe it...its over ...
Yajnaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Feel so sad this OS had to end. only destruction lies after this. Such a happy ending, if only the India had a better fate. why did the brothers had to be destined against each other? I feel like crying. so much to know, so much to share and everything had to be lost in mere hatred.
The ending was lovely Aru di. See, it has made me so emotional. Kunti's conversation with Draupadi was beautiful, specially Panchali's description. Sometimes we wish things would have gone the other way. Often we regret our wrong decisions. But what is done is done. You can not change he past. "Time and tide wait for none."
I can imagine the innocence of Arjun, the aura of Suryaputra while offering his play. I can feel the dilemma in Mata Parvati's heart.
But of everything, I can never forget the last look they cast on each other, a link to their hidden relationship.
It was a beautiful ending Aru di. I wish we could have more but more of a good thing would have spoiled the story. Yet I am eager to read upcoming stories and updates from you.
unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ending.. Loved it.. Thanks for pm..
.Vaikartana. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am feeling sad not only for the two brothers whose fates parted them but also because this wonderful story is ending.And you wrote it in such a touching way.Loved how you showed Mata Parvati feeling sad for her unfortunate sons.Also loved the silent bond that developed between the brothers unknowingly.Only if their destinies had been different...😭
Now can we hope for an updatevof the ArSu FF?😊
Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ‘

Aah the way destiny made their way as u mentioned in ur FF 😭 my KaJu😭
asu129 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant! Written so luvly
Edited by asu129 - 10 years ago
nuckts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
hey dear it was another wonderful part of your story πŸ‘
awwe sometimes innocence brings down ego so easily(no offence to both KaJu fansπŸ˜†)
just like the sundri's mischief hm.. i liked the nameπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
this is what i like about kaju their emotional connection which they could never figure out😭
i love your story
please continue soon
thanks for the pm😊
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wah,arudi...very emotional part this was...
now,i really hate the destiny...KaJu...i miss ur union so much in real epic...so sad...but u made it,di...i am very happy for that.😳..
thanks for the pm😊

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow i read all parts at one go. i loved how arjun unknowingly taught karna to appreciate the small things in life.
you wrote it so well. arjun's attachment with krishna remembering him every moment. karna's jealousy of arjun getting so much of time with krishna.
i loved how u blended shiv parvati into it.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘