Justitia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Wonderful OS!! 👏
Please continue...
...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aru.. this is not updated for long time now..
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Arjun got stiffed sensing presence of his arch nemesis in his favorite place. No doubt he was irritated to the core.
"will Angaraj ever stop following me? he had to reach to annoy me wherever i go?" thought Arjun only to have the bitter realization that at least this time he can't blame Karna, because its Arjun who came later, Karna was present here way before him.
Arjun sighed in despair looking at the praying figure of Angaraj, peace is not in his fate ,he reluctantly stood up to leave the place.Only then Karna turned round ending the prayer. Arjun's feet got frozen. Although Karna's eyes are still closed but its impossible for Arjun now to leave before they are open. And if Arjun can't leave remaining unnoticed by Karna then Karna will understand that Arjun left because of him. That may leave an impression to Karna that Arjun was frightened of him hence left. which Arjun never can do even in his nightmare. And then why will he give such importance to Angaraj?
"why should i leave?that too because of that arrogant friend of brother Duryodhan who knows nothing but challenging me in each and every occasion?and more importantly its Hastinapur not Angapradesh, this place is not own by Karna, so i have every right to be here,i can't let karna to take upper hand on me, no am not gonna leave"
Arjun determined himself and went back to the rock. Karna's presence can't matter to him this much that he stops enjoying the proximity of nature. He has come to spend time with himself and anyone's presence can't bother him not even his rival.
so Arjun sits in the position from which he can avoid Karna's sight but still can remain aware of his each and every step. Although no time to fight is left anymore as evening is approaching but he can't believe his enemy completely.

Karna while praying had sensed the footstep of someone's arrival. He was sure its someone needy approaching to him in hope of some charity as usual. But he got surprised to find none like that around after opening eyes so he turned his head in search for the owner of the footstep and became successful in no time. But his discovery left him momentarily speechless.
"what on earth is Arjun doing here? this was the first question came in his mind finding his arch rival on nearby rock.

and why did he come here, to plan a secret attack on him? but it is not seeming so, Arjun seems completely oblivious about Karna's presence. He is looking at the horizon indifferently as if none is existed beyond that. Karna understood Arjun is ignoring him. "couldn't he find any other place to spend his leisure? no he had to come to annoy me. But what should i do now?" that seemed to be a more serious problem to Karna. He can't ask Arjun about his presence here, he is not owner of this riverside , Arjun has equal right as him to come here . But if Karna leaves now then it may mean he doesn't want to face his rival alone which can make Arjun feel Karna is afraid of him and Karna can't give the chance to him to have this belief. Now he has no way left other than staying here and keeping eye on Arjun's actions
Karna sighed and take his place on another rock few meters away than that of Arjun. He never expected his evening to be spoiled this way.
two rivals , two brothers were caught by same situation.

Edited by RoseFairy - 10 years ago
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Its really interesting.. Two brothers seperated by destiny are nw standing as arch-rivals.. Wow... Thanx a lot for the PM 😳.. Do PM me whn u update the next chapter... Plz do it soon... Wanna read it...
sohiniluvsmusic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
haha awsm one!! bechare kaju fas gaye lol nd so much similarities b/w dem dono ek jaise sochte bhi hain hehe.
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its damn interesting rosefairy,very nice and it is difficult to see these two brothers like this(enemies).

update next part soon and thanks for the PM...
Cotswolds thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
😆😆 Another great update. A deadlock situation. This os is getting very interesting. Loved your imagination.⭐️
sambhavami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Awesome OS !! Di Please Continue Soon !!