nice update...
waiting for the next part
continue soon
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: hpatgiri

Such a sweet update 😊.

Kunti is bound to get tensed by the disapperance of both her sons - Karna & Arjun. But little did she know that her sons were actually having good time in mother nature's lap. The sight see saw under the moonlight was indeed a divine dream. Kunti's affectionate love & touch for Karna was well written. Infact the way u have personified the nature & the ambience around Karna & Arjun to make it a Divine sight for Kunti was very beautiful

One request can u plz include Vrushali & Panchali scenes with their respective Aryas where they found them in different sort of happy/relaxed mood they have never seen before after spending their evening near the river ganges with their rival 😊

Will be awaiting for ur next update 😊

thanks for such a beautiful and detailed comment dear but I have already said that vrishali is in Anga and Arjun is talking about Karna to Panchali will be very odd specially when he opens up himself to Krishna only, moreover I will give only one last chapter don't want to stretch the story anymore if I try to include scenes with wives it will be unnecessarily lengthy
.Vaikartana. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is divine.Firstly the way you wrote how their respective fathers watched the sweet moment in their sons's life symbolically.Then the description of my "sleeping beauties"and finally. Kunti part.Loved Mother Nature's gift of such a touching moment to Kunti.And especially how she got a chance to express her suppressed love for Karna though without his knowledge.The uniqueness of your way of writing is that it makes me believe what you wrote.I never felt Kunti had any feelings for Karna but after reading what you wrote I actually felt so sympathetic to her.Welldone Aru⭐️
Yajnaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aru di, you can create magic out of your words. It must have been a pleasant surprise for Kunti to see her sons relaxing thus in the lap of Mother Nature.My eyes went numb as I read the last line.
Roselind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
SUPERB writing Aru di...Fantastic Ending...πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Roselind - 10 years ago
sambhavami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Loved This Sweet And Mamata Bhara Scene !!
Guruvishva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it dear 😳
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
A truly wonderful update. For I love Kunti a lot, this has been the best part I read in this OS. I wish there were conversations between KaJu also. Keep writing. You've an enchanting flow while playing with words words.
HelloHell thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aru diii !! it was my fav update soo far i just loved it..its bloody brilliant ... but its not over no ?? please at least one more chappy ?? for u fav little sis??