Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
look like no reader is left told to discontinue earlier
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow...so cute moments, arudi...
kaju laughing togetherly...that too very happily๐Ÿ˜ณ...
aww...i felt like hearing their laughing sound near me.๐Ÿ˜›...
very beautiful update,cont soon...
thanks for the pm๐Ÿ˜Š
.Vaikartana. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aru...๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—Actually I am so sad that the like button can be hit only once.I want to hit it a million times.I am overwhelmed after reading the sweet innocent KaJu moment.I really wish they had got some similar moments in reality too.My Arjun is sooo much attaxhed to Madhav that he couldnt help remembering his Madhav every now and then.Loved the way he cuddled the cute cat and finally let out his laughter.He surely would have had a hard time trying to supress it
And my Karna felt happy that he got a moment to relive and refresh his innocence.Bitter experiences of rejection will surely take the sweetness away from a human.I felt like hugging him when he recollected his sweet old days.So delighted to see mother nature making these unknown brothers share a simple sweet innocent yet precious moment together.Continue...
SujaLuvsMayur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful updt.
So nicely writtn.
Prsent mmnts wr so sweet, cmpr 2 der horrible future.
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
In Hastinapur palace all was absorbed in work. Due to the marriage preparation of only Kuru princess everyone was so much busy that at first Pandavs didn't notice Arjun was not there. Panchali was the one to sense her dearest arya's absence during dinner and she shared it to her mother-in-law as her other husbands were busy elsewhere.
"putri not to worry, you know about his wandering nature don't you?"
Kunti tried to assure Panchali but she was not convinced.
"wait putri, I am sending my men in search of him. But promise me, you won't let anyone know about Arjun's disappearance atleast till morning. I don't want any unnecessary tension here, that can create problem in Duhshala's marriage. She is my daughter too."
Panchali was still not happy, but she had other duties as kuru kulvadhu. And then in this year she is Nakul's wife so she can't herself go in search of her beloved husband. And also she can't disobey her mother in law's order. So she silently nodded and left for Nakul's bed.
Kunti herself was not less worried. And then she heard Gandhari telling that Karna was not seen in palace since afternoon. Now her tensions had no bound remembering the dangerous rivalry between her two sons. As Karna many times go to spend time with Adhirath and Radha so Duryodhan didn't bother much about his friend's absence. Kunti too didn't let anyone to know about Karna and Arjun's disappearance. But when till midnight Arjun didn't return she couldn't hold her anymore and with her loyal guard and charioteer she was out in search of her sons.
Kunti already had sent her spies in search of both of them. One of the agent came back and informed that Karna was not in Adhirath's residence that increased her palpitation. Only solace was that if there was any fight between two great archers surely Hastinapur's people would have been aware of that. But nothing sort of that came in news. Kunti yet couldn't be so sure though, what if Karna. And Arjun had crossed the main gate of capital? She decided to go to the glion gate of Hastinapur first, only then another man of her came back and informed there had been some unusual activities in the river Ganges today."Rajmata two fishermen were saying there were untimely tide in river in afternoon time which they never had seen before. Also a cloud was seen beside the setting Sun which didn't cover the sun for long which is something supernatural. And today the sun had set very late too. Many people were saying that." stopped the agent.Kunti didn't waste a moment and turned to the charioteer."saarthi take me to riverside." she ordered.Upon reaching riverside, the sight she watched she at first couldn't figure out whether she is dreaming or not. She rubbed her eyes. No she is seeing right. The moon was in middle sky. The soft moonlight is reflecting on Ganges, its looking like a river of crystal. In this dreamlight mother found her sons sleeping peacefully, side by side.
Moonlight was creating a glowing aura around Arjun by reflecting over his milky white robe. His darkish complexion was looking smooth. He was sleeping keeping head on a rock. Arjun never feels discomfort while sleeping. He doesn't differentiate between solid rock and pillow of feather. He was not just given the name Gudakesha he earned it. Perhaps that's why he used to enjoy forest life.
In a few feet distance Karna was lying on Earth. His posture although was not so comfortable as Arjun, he was lying keeping hand under head. Soft moonlight was reflecting on his golden complexion making him shining soothingly.
Times passed and Kunti kept on gazing to the sleeping brothers, a sight that only could come in her dream, a sight that soothed her soul as never before. A sight she could keep seeing for rest of her life. Tears were rolling down over her cheeks as form of all her pain of the burden of secret carrying in her heart. It seemed to her that to witness this divinity she can give up her all weakness of maintaining honour, all her insecurity of losing love and respect.
A cloud covered the moon and for sometimes the magical sight wiped away from vicinity. Perhaps to stop Kunti being carried away in emotions Indra played the trick, for Devraj his son's honour is beyond everything.
The sudden darkness jerked Kunti to consciousness. She wiped her tear and proceeded to them holding her breath and pressing her feet on earth. She feared even a little noise from her end will wake them up and the dream will end untimely.
Kunti removed the long silky trace that was coming over Arjun's innocent face and put his head on relatively soft place. Arjun perhaps doesn't need comfort, but mother can't see her son in discomfort. Covering him with his uttariya she placed kiss on the forehead of her genius son. Mother's soothing touch didn't let even Gudakesha waking up. Pritha's son went into deeper slumber.
Kunti slowly comes near Karna, keeping her hesitation aside. She never knew her handsome son looks so out of world while sleeping. First time she felt jealous to Radha for having fortune to get the sight of Karna's sleeping face. Kunti kept staring to preserve the sight in her heart. This is the lifetime experience for her. Her fingers kept caressing Karna's head showering all the suppressed affection of mother's heart. Putting him in relatively comfortable posture Kunti kissed on forehead of her deprived son for first and last time ever.
"Mata" murmured Karna in sleep. In subconscious son recognized mother.
Kunti couldn't hold her emotion anymore. A tear drop fell on Karna's forehead as blessing, love and pain from mother's heart. Karna winced but didn't wake up because of mother's soothing touch. Kunti with best effort got control over emotions and parted herself from her firstborn again. She knew if she stays any longer her tear will be flooded Ganges too. With a deep sigh she turned to the chariot waiting in quite a distance.
A mother only can understand a mother's pain. Through a lonely evening mother nature brought peace to Rajmata's heart by giving a small moment that will live forever with her.
Edited by RoseFairy - 10 years ago
...Hemangi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Such a sweet update ๐Ÿ˜Š.

Kunti is bound to get tensed by the disapperance of both her sons - Karna & Arjun. But little did she know that her sons were actually having good time in mother nature's lap. The sight see saw under the moonlight was indeed a divine dream. Kunti's affectionate love & touch for Karna was well written. Infact the way u have personified the nature & the ambience around Karna & Arjun to make it a Divine sight for Kunti was very beautiful

One request can u plz include Vrushali & Panchali scenes with their respective Aryas where they found them in different sort of happy/relaxed mood they have never seen before after spending their evening near the river ganges with their rival ๐Ÿ˜Š

Will be awaiting for ur next update ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by hpatgiri - 10 years ago
HelloHell thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoseFairy

It was almost midnight. In palace of Hastinapur everyone is taking rest after dinner. Due to the marriage preparation of only Kuru princess everyone was so much busy that at first Pandavs didn't notice Arjun was not there. at first Panchali was the one to sense her dearest arya's absence and she shared it to her mother-in-law first as her other husbands were busy elsewhere. Kunti at first assured her reminding her of Arjun's wandering nature, Panchali was not convinced though but she had to fulfill other duties as Kuru kulvadhu , Kunti assured her she will search for Arjun and asked her not to tell this to anyone that can create unnecessary tensions. But Kunti herself was worried, specially when from Gandhari she got to know Karna too is not in palace her tensions had no bound remembering the dangerous rivalry between her two sons. Because Karna many times go to spend time with Adhirath and Radha so Duryodhan didn't bother much about his friend's absence. Kunti too didn't let anyone to know about Karna and Arjun's disappearance. But when till midnight Arjun didn't return she couldn't hold her anymore and with her loyal guard and charioteer she was out in search of her sons.

woowww update fast aru di
Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ur FF is an amazing one pls continue !
Guruvishva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry for late reply dear read all your parts in 1 go ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Really you ate wonderful writer dear ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Loved our KaJu๐Ÿ˜›
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Very well written!! The comparisons were mind blowing!!! No words ya!!! Beautiful!!!