Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Archu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
weldone Aru..๐Ÿ˜ƒ.i couldnt comment on your last update...but I am really glad that you are updating soon now..๐Ÿ‘both the updates are beautiful...
I really loved your Karna who got impressed and thinking about the charm of his arch rival...obviously versatality is the ๐Ÿ˜ƒcharm of Arjun..๐Ÿ˜›..

"If Arjun was with me i wouldn't have cared anything or anybody, any norms any discrimination of society couldn't stop us , we could achieve what we want and show the society that ability doesn't depend on caste, we could bring proud royal princes on our feet none could dare to insult us for being Suta-Putra and then i could live a carefree life as him , could roam anywhere i want with him and who knows may be we could seek Vaasudev's guidance together"

I loved this thoughts of Karna from your last update...now that Karna is feeling the connection of their Souls I would say...But still Arjun is not aware of this rival turned loving bro...I really hope to see Arjun's reaction too...
Pamalo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome brilliant u hve portrayed karna's emotions so well๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘ it was amazing plz conti fast
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@shiningster what more to say another analyzing update (on part-6) for readers like u writers get inspired to write more m honoured

@kalyani thanks dear m soo sorry those lines was for those who hates my write up looks like i made my readers hurt with that m soo sorry

@riti thanks m missing ur analyzing update n that last part was not full

@pamolo thanks dear

@taruna thanks for peeping in and reading before i finish ya with this update i showed what i wanted in my heart

@veeranu thanks aww my update made u nostalgic? m speechless

@prateti bon amar bapre ami eto bhalo likhi? amar i biswas hochhe na anek anek bhalobasa

@dia welcome back , thanks hope u read later updates soon n comment

@sri aww hug lil sis u cried? omg thank u

@archu was waiting for ur cmnt thank u for analyzing and liking karna's inner thought

@srishti this update came from my heart only

@pamolo thank you

Edited by RoseFairy - 10 years ago
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG,OMG...very beautiful update,Rosefairy.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘..u had nailed it...

Karna,atlast accepted the fact that his bro was such a cute charmer .He keenly absorbed each n every move of arjun. now he became very confident that happiness may arise even from petty matters..for all these changes,the one n only reason is Arjun..he admired his singing too..what,dury wished arjun to be his bro...are wah!..even his enemy like him..only in drunken state,truth would be open out..that's became right in dury's case...and his attitude in subhdra's marriage...very true..if its bheem,then huge revolt would broke out for that matter itself..already karna's mind was filled with arjun's thoughts n now this incident made his love for arjun unshakeable. that sentence.."if i had a younger brother as Arjun".touched my heart๐Ÿ˜ณ...

"If Arjun was with me i wouldn't have cared anything or anybody, any cruel norms any discrimination of society couldn't stop us , we could achieve what we want and show the society that ability doesn't depend on caste, we could bring proud royal princes on our feet none could dare to insult us for being Suta-Putra and then i could live a carefree life as him , could roam anywhere i want with him and who knows may be we could seek Vaasudev's guidance together" sighed Karna in despair

on reading this,my eyes r filled with tears and it started rolling down from my cheeks contionuosly.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ..what an pleasant thought ...at that time too,he didnt forget madhav...but...but...fate...didnt paved the way for these...

rosefairy,my heartfelt thanks to u for this emotional update๐Ÿ˜Š..
Edited by shiningstar77 - 10 years ago
rishbalaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice part...loved the way u wrote...thank's fa pm cutieee๐Ÿ˜Š
js1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What a beautiful story. Pls can you pm when you update
sohiniluvsmusic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aww I hv tears in my eyes!! such an emotional update!! cnt say more after dis beautiful update waiting for the next chap!!nd love the way you put a different color in dury's character!! even I believe he wasn't totally a villain who laughs like a shaitaan as Starbharat shows๐Ÿ˜› he was a grey character and even I've read somewhere that he share a very good brotherly relation with Arjun!! thanks for showing it here !
Edited by sohiniluvsmusic - 10 years ago
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@shiningstar tears rolled from ur cheek?๐Ÿค—aww lots of love , i am so honored that my writing made ppl crying actually and again another amazing comment u knw what u also hv writer's quality, evident from ur comment , motivate me like this always please

@rishbala aww thanks u praised me

@ryuki thanks for reading and commenting will pm u too

@sohini aww as usual was waiting for your comment and yes i noticed some positive qualities in -Duryodhan too he was no way a good person but not complete black as he is portrayed in all dramas his problem was he was way too proud and he believed what he is doing is right so he had no regret as Karna had and i didn't see him having much enmity with Arjun so thought to pick that up
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
so diala is back
btw a question as u call Karna-Arjun as KaJu

can anyone suggest name for Aham+Shaheer or Shaheer+Aham?

what about ShaHam
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoseFairy

@shiningstar tears rolled from ur cheek?๐Ÿค—aww lots of love , i am so honored that my writing made ppl crying actually and again another amazing comment u knw what u also hv writer's quality, evident from ur comment , motivate me like this always please

thanks Rosefairy,what...me having writer's quality...dont joke,please๐Ÿ˜†... definitely i am not that much skilled in writing like u,madam...u r such an expert writer..n i will motivate u,always...am very firm in it๐Ÿ˜Š..