Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taruna40 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
rose may i call u rose u r writer that means u r world is definately different from normal i dont know if i m making sense to u see u r in imaganitive world u can create anything so why not create the most imaganitive thing in the world make the two sworn enemies make friends but still let them follow the path which has been chosen for them
explore on it
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@lumos thanks han milega baht jald

@Srishti lol i can't call you Karna hater you never bashed him pointing hisf laws r not bash

@taruna i am arunita, ppl here call me aru n some call me rose both r my fav name
yeah i know i very well can make them friends but i don't want to kill the mood of rivalry but let's see if i can make an alternative universe mahabharat
Edited by RoseFairy - 10 years ago
srishtisingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aru I too was being sarcastic!
infact I just dislike two characters of epic - dhrit and dury
RoseFairy thumbnail
why u don't hate shakuni mama?
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
kaju is my fav food but having calory not good for health
sristi u don't hate dushi?
sohiniluvsmusic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
another beautiful update nd yes had never think of Angaraj in dis way..even he has a soft corner in his heart he is always not bitter circumstances made his life a bitter one..loved dat how he wanted 2 go nd talk t krishn but couldn't why 1st of all he was in opponant's side 2nd i think his pride stopped him anyways and last but nt least love dis line my fav one ofcorse πŸ˜‰Arjun's friend,philosopher and guide or may be more than that, Krishna, 😳 nd btw didn't comment in ur previous part so here I am. Loved 2 sis convo dey simply reminded me of sona and deepika as ganga nd parvati in dkdm aww miss dem really nd Mohit as Shiva in his meditation but even he couldn't stop smiling by hearing dese 2 sis convo hehe nd den aah Arjun-chitrangada passionate couple ever I guess loved how despite being tangled in duties and responsibilities before d war d nature, chilly weather and d song reminded him of his passionate wife Chitra!! loved d previous update update soon as usual i feel dis part could be a lil longer lol
srishtisingh thumbnail
no aru infact I donot like shakuni but also donot hate him. he gave good advice to duryodhan too. but it was that idiot who never listened
jhum-infact I find dushi to b a blind follower of his bro.he was never incharge(though I don't expect him to b good). he was the small fish.
RoseFairy thumbnail
The evening proceeded to night , It was a full moonlit night, the big round silver plate like moon came middle of the sky , with soft soothing light of the moon the riverside was looking like a dreamland. And Arjun's melody created a divinity in the atmosphere, in moonlight Arjun's white attire was seeming milky white and the white was reflecting in his darkish skin making his complexion looking like very smoothly glowing, Arjun actually was looking like complete out of the world , today finally Karna couldn't help but had to accept the fact that Arjun was really a charmer.
Karna was never fond of music, he considered spending time in appreciation of dance and music was such a waste of time, So Duryodhan too didn't use to ask him to accompany them to see dance of even best dancers of Aryabart. There was no fascination for music in his any family member only his new wife princess Puravi used to sing for him but even she can't sing so beautifully as Arjun. Previously Arjun's fondness towards music was subject to make fun of and he with his best friend Duryodhan used to crack joke on that and laughed a lot sarcastically. But today Arjun's sweet song changed Karna's perception about music too. He admitted music is capable to heal pain on heart and make anyone joyous in any circumstances, he decided once Puruvi comes back he will ask her to sing more often which he never encouraged before.
The language of Arjun's song was unknown to Karna but the tune carried the eternal message of love to his heart too. He could recognize the tune as some song from mountanious region. In the north of his Anga kingdom was situated Sikkim kingdom a land of Himalaya ruled by a Himalayan tribe, when Vrishasena was hardly of a year with him and Vrishali he went there for a political treaty with the tribal king of Sikkim and with the king's request he lived their for a month and visited the whole kingdom where he had listened similar kind of tune.Arjun's melody reminded the sweetest memory of Karna's barren life, like an oasis in desert .That was the first and last outing of him with his small happy family in the arms of calm peaceful Himalaya away from all complicated politics of Aryabart and the discriminating society, after that his responsibilities never allowed him to start for another journey like that, he always was jealous of Arjun's freedom to do what. Although he made fun of Arjun's wandering nature as runaway mentality from responsibilities but in his subconscious he also desired for that very freedom.
He sighed to remember one incident, Duryodhan used to share all secret of his with his best friend Karna while drinking wine together, once by surprising him Duryodhan remarked "I wish Arjun was my brother, Yudhisthir simply doesn't deserve brother like him"
"why mitra don't you trust me anymore?" obviously Karna was hurt by that remark
"don't get me wrong mitra this has nothing to do with our relation and your valor" said Duryodhan "neither do i want to demean Duhshasan and my other 98 brothers who can give their life for me" he paused "but they are all blind without me, except Vikarna none ever thinks independently and he too doesn't dare to question me,they are like dolls on my hand, i was needed someone valorous who could use own brain and could have personality to state own take which would have helped me and yet he would have been obedient to me and who is better in this case except Arjun?
that Dharmraj can't value Arjun's quality at all, only Krishna can but still Arjun is being wasted with Yudhisthir and Bheem, honestly if he was not associated with those two insane i would really have liked him " he turned to Karna " but his place would have been under me, not equal to me as you, he had to serve you too, our jobs would have been so easy then" he smiled
Although Karna was not much convinced , he later tried to discuss the topic again with his friend but Duryodhan avoided saying that day he was way too drunk so talked nonsense and he really can't remember what he really said. May be Duryodhan didn't want to hurt him again but Karna was sure Duryodhan doesn't hate Arjun as much as his elders, otherwise when Arjun abducted princess Subhadra whom Duryodhan himself wanted to marry why he was not mad at Arjun? if it was Bheem who had done the job then a war would have been inevitable. Even Duryodhan wanted Arjun as brother that made Karna more mad at Arjun.
But today looking at this completely unfamiliar new Arjun a desire grew in his heart "if i had a younger brother as Arjun"
Karna doesn't know why suddenly such a wish took place in his mind , He loves and cares for Shon, own son of his foster parents more than even his sons and Shon too serves him with his life but still he is not as explicit as Arjun in the same reason Duryodhan once suggested. In this magical evening all affection of Karna's heart suddenly flowed towards his sworn enemy, this pampered, arrogant, whimsical, carefree yet talented, obedient handsome warrior prince won heart of his arch rival unknowingly.
"If Arjun was with me i wouldn't have cared anything or anybody, any cruel norms any discrimination of society couldn't stop us , we could achieve what we want and show the society that ability doesn't depend on caste, we could bring proud royal princes on our feet none could dare to insult us for being Suta-Putra and then i could live a carefree life as him , could roam anywhere i want with him and who knows may be we could seek Vaasudev's guidance together" sighed Karna in despair but destiny has brought them against each other both pledged to kill each other now he had to stretch the rivalry till end, no way to return

little he knew the secret wish of him in this lonely evening was the real destiny of him.
Edited by RoseFairy - 10 years ago
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rosefairy,u had made an another noteworthy attempt by providing this spectacular updateπŸ‘πŸ‘...excellent effort...

Crystal-clear description of Karna's inner feelings...u had narrated it in a magical way...it moved me into an ectastic mood...i was wonderstruck nearly for 10 mins.😳..karna, nicely analysing and seeking answers for many unsettled questions..his thought about his brother arjun ,ya...he is so much confused about arjun's character...he couldnt even able to arrive at a conclusion...but he became very delighted listening arjun's melodious song...he slowly realising the changes that occuring inside him...he too felt bad for the matter,that he couldnt even able to spend time with madhav,since arjun not even leaving his beloved for a single second...me too feeling sad for that...the only blunder mistake he had committed was joined hands with adharam...otherwise,he would have been given first priority than pandavas..but fate altered it..what to do..

Edited by shiningstar77 - 10 years ago
srishtisingh thumbnail
aru gr8 way to show contrast between both personality yet so similar. one coming to appreciate what he really lost!