Karna-Arjun SS : A Lonely Evening (last Part-Page-29)

RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
the way this serial is showing the blossoming bromance between this two arch rivals i felt like writing something on them not a good one just tried

PART-1 - PAGE-1
PART-2 - PAGE-3
PART-3 - PAGE-6
PART-4 - PAGE-8
PART-5 - PAGE-10
PART-6 - PAGE-14
PART-7 - PAGE-17
PART-8 - PAGE-20
PART-9 - PAGE-22
PART-10 - PAGE-26
LAST PART-PAGE-29

*************************************************************************************************************

it was a long tiring day in Hastinapur , Arjun was feeling quite uneasy , in these years this place has changed a lot , as much that he is failing to connect to his childhood memories .He would have never preferred to spend even a day here if it was not the occasion of Hastinapur's one and only princess Duhshala's marriage , although she is associated with those insane Kauravas but after all she was only sister among all the brothers and youngest too, so pandavas were equally affectionate to her as well. So whole Hastinapur is in festive mood. But in spite of that they can very well smell a tension is working between the Pandavas and the Kauravas. So this place didn't remain welcoming for Pandavas.
Arjun was really bored spending inactive times here. His brothers however found some engagement for them , Brother Yudhisthir had concentrated on his only hobby playing dice and strangely this time he found his companion in brother Duryodhan and mamashree Shakuni . Brother Bheem seems had taken the whole responsibility of cuisine , he is not coming out from kitchen. This was Nakul's year with Draupadi and Sahadev is not leaving mother for a moment. lastly Subhadra is in Dwarka with new born Abhimanyu. So for now Arjun is completely alone. Although he doesn't mind being alone if there is something interesting to do. but here is nothing sort of that.
"wish Madhav was here, how much i am missing him".. thinks Arjun.
But some inevitable situation arose in Dwarka , So for now no one from Dwarka had reached yet.
Arjun sighed , he was quite fade up with increasing tension and yet mechanical smile on everyone's face. He knows being a true warrior he can't escape from the situation but sometimes its getting too tiresome .
The Sun was about to set , Arjun comes to the riverside , a calm and lonely place it is which used to be his favorite childhood spot.
"Its better to spend time with yourself rather than feeling lonely among crowd" Arjun said to himself besetting him on a large rock facing towards the setting Sun. He felt much relaxed , finally he could make himself away from the tension filled environment of palace and can spend a peaceful lonely evening enjoying beauty of nature.
Only in a moment or two he realized peace of mind is far away from him, neither he is alone here nor he can enjoy the natural beauty now.
Because in a difference from him someone is offering evening prayer to Sun , the golden earrings of whose are glittering in the last rays of the setting Sun , which is enough to tell that the person is none other than Arjun's arch rival Angaraj Karna .

Edited by RoseFairy - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srishtisingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aha gr8 topic karnaarjun
plz continue! I think they would find something in common rather than being arch rivals
anshikashaheer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It is wonderful dear...liked the start...pls do continue soon...!* 😳 😉
Karna-arjuna is a unusual and awesome topic...!*like their bromance a lot... 😆 😛
Edited by anshikashaheer - 10 years ago
RoseFairy thumbnail
thank you srishti , anshika and rekha
Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice one, OS.
And that too between Arjun and karna.. two great warri, you only can write this.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Nice start ! 😊 Please continue .
Err...Dushala was the 5th kid of Dhritrashtra & 4th kid of Gandhari-Dhritrashtra , not the youngest by any means .
RoseFairy thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvMishalRaheja

Nice start ! 😊 Please continue .

Err...Dushala was the 5th kid of Dhritrashtra & 4th kid of Gandhari-Dhritrashtra , not the youngest by any means .

in this show she is youngest so is in my story
there was no lonely evening in real as well 😃
...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Aru 👏.. good job.. beat the CVs.. you can do it 😉
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RoseFairy

in this show she is youngest so is in my story
there was no lonely evening in real as well 😃

Ya sure..I get what you're saying 😆
sravss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hi, thanks for the PM, I liked your OS, Please do let me know when you will update the next par