Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: nehusashhh

he did love draupadi a lot !! I know subhadra was an inexplicable love for him but if he wouldn't have loved draupadi then...when she was being humiliated by duryodhan in front of everyone it was arjun who felt most hurt so I am sure he wanted to kill duryodhan at that moment but controlled so draupadi and subhadra had equal importance in his life because we cant forget krishna and draupadi share a cute relation of brother and sister although they weren't in real but still when she was being exploited it was krishna who remembered how holy she is and arranged those clothes

yes I do recall( I saw it again recently) during vastaharan sequence, Arjun had most pain on his face and when they brought Draupadi first time to Hastinpur, Arjun stood up for her first
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Talking of Arjun-Draupadi😳...i strongly feel that Arjun and Draupadi Loved each other🤗...beyond any boundaries👍🏼..beyond any words could possibly express😳..n this Love was something else...on a totally different level!👏 It was more Deep n both Arjun n Draupadi were Spiritually connected to one another with Love n Trust n Respect, that probably none of us can understand👏...n the Divine thread that bonded them more closely was Madhav🤗...the Supreme God Head that both Arjun n Draupadi so strongly believed in!!👏 I so Love the Love that Parth n Panchali shared🤗😳..it was Divine n Timeless in its own way..every pain that Draupadi went thru', it was Parth who first felt it😭...they looked at each other first while faced with any adversities, as if drawing strength from one another👏👏👏...n all this depicted so well n with so much dignity on the show👏👏

Draupadi always had a special place for Arjun in her heart😳❤️...n vice versa😳..for it was her who he first brought in wedlock..until destiny had different plans for both😭...they were apart yet so close😳..Arjun n Pancahli have gone thru' so much...sacrificed so much😒...n one can't even begin to imagine how painful n difficult it must have been to share one another with another spouse😭😭...even as depicted in yesterday's Episode, Draupadi was on Fire n so was Arjun🥳...Parth didn't have to tell a word, yet it was only Draupadi who knew his pain n understood it so well...this loss of Abhi's death in the war...she knew Arjun was dead without Abhi😭..like a body without a soul😒..she knew that all that was left of Parth was a ball of fire that wanted to punish n engulf all those who had killed Abhi n brought this unto him..n that includes punishment n revenge for Pancahli's insult in the court as well..

Awesome!!👏 Its so Amazing how Parth n Pancahli are so connected😳...they don't need words😊..their eyes say so much n their hearts entwined😳..like two bodies n one Soul! I salute this wonderful relationship that Parth n Panchali shared!!🥳
Edited by luv_sakshi - 10 years ago
nartthu thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
In new mahabharat they didnt give much importance to subadhra.they didnt tell abut the marriage arjun with uloopi n chitraangada.in he stories i heard that arjun loves subhadra the more and she is the lovable wife of him.but in new MB they changed that subhadra only love the most and arjun accept her on the sayings of krishna.but in the epic they told that arjun fall in love with subhadra's beautiful face,and her attitude.but here they had showed tha he falla on seeing draupadi.i dont think like that.i am very upset that they didnt give much importance to SUBHADRA.😡.she is also an important character in the great epic.here arjun close his eyes and seeks for draupadi's acceptance that he marry subhadra only in sayings o krishna.PLS READ THE EPIC CORRECT AND THEN TOOK THE SERIAL,this is mmy request, 😛I AM A GREAT FAN OF ARJUN- SUBHADRA.MY FAV SHAHEER SHEIKH N VIBHAA. as draupadi was common to all and a she was won by arjun i think beside the four she loves arjun very much,bt i dnt know arjun loves her or not.dont get angry wth me the ans of arjun-draupadi. I AM VERY VERY VERY VERY MUCH MUCH UPSET BECOZ OF THE IMPORTANCE NOT GIVEN TO SUBHADRA.😲.😉LUV U SHAHEER N VIBHAAA.
nartthu thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sowmiyasri

no ... actualy arjun was the one who luved subhadra first ... he loved her more than draupadi... becoz evryone know draupadi was married to pandavs on political resons nd without her there is no mahabharat ...but in case of subhadra ... he heard abt her and lved her nd same to subhadra she too luved him soo much.. there luv is pure and equal in both sides... according to ved vyas mahabharat there is no lovestory written between draupadi nd arjun... but there is a beautiful love story between arjun nd subhadra❤️... abhimanyu is grown up in dwarka nd arjun saw him only wen he was 13yrs... i mean not to say tat he does not luves draupadi .. im sayin that he loves her but not more than subhadra ... 😊 @ojaswiniprinces