Medha.S thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha.366

πŸ‘πŸΌ,but arjun said that he loves his madhava more but yeh log tho sunthe hi nahi😳😳 arjun ki peeche hi padgaya ,jab draupadhi ko koi problem nahi hai hum ko kya who he loves moreπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Word Count: 0

246851 thumbnail
Druapadi did ask for revenge. But since aswathama was a Brahmin, pandavas could not kill him. Bheem and Arjun had srt out to kill him and did not care he was their guru's son. At tat point, there was not much care for such things. Aswathama had killed underage pandava boys ane children. He was a child killer despite being Brahmin, hence Krishna cursed him.
However knowing killing a Brahmin would give her husbands a lot of paap, draupadi settled for the stone in his head, which he was born with, much like karna and his kundala. So no question of forgiveness.

As for drau and subhi. Subhi was devoted to Arjun and Arjun alone, draupadi had to serve other husbads. So it is difficult to say. But both were forms of goddess shakti, shakti whom Vishnu protects and takes care of. So both were sister and sister like to Krishna, and both were married to arjuna, nara o his narayan.
Patrarekha thumbnail
exactly arjun loved krishna most phir bhi sab puchte rehte hai
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
well i feel arjun had grt respect for drau becoz in all hardships whatever have heard in mahabharat only drau was with pandavs so arjun might be having love respect n gratitude all to her n for subhadra nothing much has been written but lot n lot has been written abt lots of sacrifices she did for pandavs so love from all five brothers she got ,,,her sons were yunger to abhimanyu becoz she did not get with pandavs for long wth struggle then she got kids from all pandavs πŸ‘πŸΌarjun loved her very much but may be less tp subhadra also it can be πŸ‘πŸΌ
sowmiyasri thumbnail

Originally posted by: ojaswiniprinces

@1rocksrar1:ok i know he was in love wid her and i mentioned it in the bracket also i guess but i meant to say that it was more love from subhadra's side.sorry if u wr offended.

no ... actualy arjun was the one who luved subhadra first ... he loved her more than draupadi... becoz evryone know draupadi was married to pandavs on political resons nd without her there is no mahabharat ...but in case of subhadra ... he heard abt her and lved her nd same to subhadra she too luved him soo much.. there luv is pure and equal in both sides... according to ved vyas mahabharat there is no lovestory written between draupadi nd arjun... but there is a beautiful love story between arjun nd subhadra❀️... abhimanyu is grown up in dwarka nd arjun saw him only wen he was 13yrs... i mean not to say tat he does not luves draupadi .. im sayin that he loves her but not more than subhadra ... 😊 @ojaswiniprinces
Myraluvpanchali thumbnail
@sowmiyasri:no offence to u but I don't think whatever u wrote was correct...I mean see they all existed 5000 yrs ago ,so it is very very difficult to understand anything about them and we can't just claim things right...??so how can u just say he loved subhadra more than draupadi?arjuna never told anything about his feelings to ved Vyas.infact Arjuna was the one who was always very quiet n kept his feelings wid himself,he was an introvert so to understand his love is like impossible.and Arjuna in the epic never showed any partiality for anyone ,so we can't conclude anything we wish.seriously no offence,I just mean to say do express Ur views wid others but plz don't claim it 😊
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think Arjun did love Draupadi, but he loved Subhadra more. There are many instances from the story, (sorry for not posting citations.. i would just like to saw my views).😊 Firstly Arjun is a very carefree kind of guy, very human and according to me, the best character of Mahabharat. He was a good human being. So i think he never had very very deep feelings for any of his wives. (I am not calling him heartless, or without love. but it is not necessary you always show your emotions. right?)
Why i think Arjun loved Subhadra more, because according to epic, he saw her in the Somenath Temple, and fell in love with her. He was attracted towards her. (I dont know if it was Krishna's tricks as many say, and Ojaswini said not to comment on Krishna so I wont). In Drauapdi's swayamvar also he was attracted,( every man felt attracted towards Panchaali.) But Arjun, the care free guy, who always was the quiet one, took action for Subhadra. I think Arjun loved him alot. But Panchaali was his first wife, so ofcourse he had feelings for her. He had love and compassion and there is one part during Agyatvaas where Panchaali says to Brihannala that he must be very happy, without any problems, (after Keechak's attack) and I am being attacked. To which Brihu (Arjun) replies,, 'No one can understand the mind of anyone Sairindhri.."

Source of this- I read it in Nrisinghaprasad Bhaduri's Krishna Kunti ebong KAunteya (A bengali book and this is in real MB because he quotes the lines in Sanskrit taken from Mahabharata when he mentions something.)

So the above incident may refer to Arjun's hidden love for Draupadi? Maybe!?! I am a very big fan of Arjun Draupadi and I like Arjun Subhadra too. No matter whom he loved more, or less,( for me he loved Subhadra more and then Panchaali..) he had feelings for both. I think his feelings for each was different. And unique in its own way. 😊
Pamalo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it really is very difficult to say whom he loved the most
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
at least Starbharath has proven in a beautiful and subtle way that he loved Drau most, for me thats the reality and it gives me shudders to think abt the sacrifices they have made and at the same time it inspires me...I mean for their entire life they kept their feelings hidden in the deepest fortress of their hearts just so to maintain balance and peace in their household...but in spite of that they were the true soul mates...the ones who were destined to be, who were two twin flames who were meant to reaffirm Dharma...for me he loved Drau most and i am so grateful to Starbharath for upholding my belief, I don't care whether its true or false but for me this is the reality...the fact that even while marrying Subhi he remembered Drau and instead of giving her vachans he vowed that his devotion towards her wld only multiply...that is my reality ArDi forever... !!!
nehusashhh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
he did love draupadi a lot !! I know subhadra was an inexplicable love for him but if he wouldn't have loved draupadi then...when she was being humiliated by duryodhan in front of everyone it was arjun who felt most hurt so I am sure he wanted to kill duryodhan at that moment but controlled so draupadi and subhadra had equal importance in his life because we cant forget krishna and draupadi share a cute relation of brother and sister although they weren't in real but still when she was being exploited it was krishna who remembered how holy she is and arranged those clothes