Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashpat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
First of all, shraddha, I did not expect an update at all bec u were on vacation. So, when i checked my PM and saw ur msg, I was really happy and excited. When did u write this if u were on vacation? But,thank u very much for giving us an amazing update. 🤗
My reactions and comments are in red inline. 

Originally posted by: lashy

OSR Part 31

7th April

THE SINGH HOUSEHOLD

Opening her eyes, Jodha calmly bowed to the beautiful idols sitting in the temple at front - before stepping away from the mandir and towards her family who were waiting for her to join them. Swiftly touching her parents' feet as a mark of respect, Jodha rose up to greet them with a smile - eagerly awaiting their shower of 'aashirwaad' that morning. After all, she was about to leave in a few minutes to brave her first ever MBA  examination!

'May God bless you...' her mother patted her cheek lovingly 'Achi tayyari kar lee na?'

'How can you doubt her, Malti?' her father interrupted, speaking up in support of the apple-of-his-eye 'My intelligent beti will shine through...like she always has...' daddy's steadfast faith in his laadli was by no means unjustified - academically, Jodha had never fallen short.

Having said that; this time around a latent anxiety about maintaining her unbeaten track record did linger at the back of her mind. These were the toughest set of exams she was out to face yet - and a 'crisis' had interrupted her preparations till a week ago! Nevertheless; she'd prepared as well as she could and the determined junior had vowed to take up the challenge on a positive note!

'All the best choti' came Bade Bhaiyya's encouraging voice from behind, as he picked up his office bag 

'You'll do well Jodha...I'm certain...' Kranti bhaiyya chipped in affectionately - before nudging the distracted guy standing beside him 'Vishal...wish kar na usko!'

'Yeah... yeah... all the best!' chote bhaiyya mumbled - barely looking up from the video game on his mobile

Noting the lazy display of regard with sisterly annoyance; Jodha was about to get into a mini-tiff with him, but stopped. Her attention was caught by the the familiar ringtone on her mobile that had just gone off.

'Gosh! How careless' she thought - she'd forgotten to switch its silent mode on 'And who could be calling first thing in the morning? Hopefully not Jalal...'  

Oh no is it Jalal? I hope not.

Surveying her family's curious expressions, Jodha subsequently made a swift visual search for her instrument. A second later and she'd spotted it atop the dining table 'Thank God!'  

Wasting no time; she stepped forward to get her phone, but alas!

Her mom, who was standing right beside the table - had already picked it up!

Watching her mother inquisitively scan the caller id thereon, Jodha's heart skipped a beat 'Please... please let it not be Jalal...warna...it'll be question after question from mamma now...'

'Lo...' her mother handed the phone back in a moment 'It's your friend...Meera...'

Phew! Letting out a hush sigh of relief, Jodha attended the call at once 'Hi yaar... haan... I'm on my way out... yeah...yeah I'm bringing the print outs that you'd wanted... ok... bye... bye...'

No sooner than she'd cut the call and looked up to bid her family adieu, she noticed that the otherwise genial expressions on her mom's face had changed

'What happened mamma?'

'Nothing beta...' the woman folded her hands sceptically 'Just that I've noticed a few changes in you lately... you guard your mobile so closely all the time...why?'

'What!' she tried not to act too taken-aback by the fact that her mother had read into her reactions so well 'No mamma...'

'Is there something you're hiding Jodha?'

'H..hiding? No...' she put on a forced smile in an attempt to cover her tracks - hoping it'd be the last of the questions for then

'Ab kyaa huaa ma?' bade bhaiyya walked towards the mother-daughter duo, observing his sibling with a concerned frown 'Jodha you seem a bit troubled...is there something you're not telling us about...is someone else troubling you?'

'N...no bhaiyya' she protested 'No one's troubling me...' God! She was not very good with this hiding-and-fibbing routine. She'd never done this to her family before and she really wished she didn't have to do it now. Then again, this was not the time to come out with the truth either!

'Look Jodha...'  he explained after a short while - since she wasn't saying much 'I understand you're enjoying your post graduate life...I can see that your circle of friends has expanded... you're staying back at college for longer...you're out on weekends too... BUT...' his voice suddenly assumed an icy sternness that wasn't there till a second ago 'The ONLY reason I'm not bringing  it up is because I feel this is the time for you to enjoy...once college ends and you get married, you wouldn't get this freedom then...' he paused 'So, I hope you're not misusing our trust or the freedom we're giving you...'

Omg, her mom and brother 😡, don't they have any sense of timing? I mean they could lecture her or whatever after she is done with her exams. I am so mad. I hate it even when my mom or dad says something that would bother or upset me right before exams. I can totally relate to her right now.

God! Did they really have to send her on a guilt-trip minutes before she was leaving for her semester exams? Silently whining in part-guilt and part-frustration, she nodded with a soft stare 'I understand bhaiyya...'

'Ohooo ...she needs to leave for her college now ...late ho jaayega...' came the welcome respite in the form of her bhabhi's friendly reminder 'She's already tensed about the exams...ye sab questions baad mein pooch lena na...'

Having made her spirited way from the kitchen and through the crowded living room, bhabhi approached Jodha with a small plate and a large smile 'Lo...prasad... and wish you all the best! I Pray that you and your friends do well, ok?'

'Thanks bhabhi' she accepted the prasad and winked at the lady with gratitude - with those sweet words of assurance, the worry lines on her forehead had vanished - at least, for then!  

'I can't afford to be so careless anymore...' she reminded herself as she went off to slip on her sandals 'Not if I want the truth to stay concealed till I complete my MBA...mamma is becoming suspicious ... and oh yes...'  she suddenly remembered 'I better be careful with the glass painting as well!' she was referring to the latest project that she'd just started  - the one of Robbie sitting on Jalal's lap.

awww- so this is what she was thinking about that day when she was looking at picture. so sweet of her.

If her family found out about it - understandably enough - they were not going to be too pleased with her showering such time and attention upon a picture of her handsome senior and his late pet!

SRI RAMAKRISHNA UNIVERSITY - OUTSIDE THE EXAM HALL

Exams! A necessary evil that simply could not be done without - you just swallowed your grievances, prepared for it, welcomed it, endured it, faced it and then overcame it. Once the ordeal was done with, you mulled over it for a certain period and then tried forgetting about it all - at least, till the next set arrived!

Well, this was the most common pattern across the majority of the lot - and it wasn't very different for HER group either!

'Phew! One paper down' Meera breathed a sigh of relief, as the friends grabbed their handbags from the shelves just outside the exam hall

'I knowww...' Payal let out a vexed murmur

'Yes...' Jodha nodded in agreement, as she dug into her bag to fetch her hairclip 'Waise, the questions were not too tough...I expected worse...'

'Hmmm' Meera mulled - not so sure she agreed with her friend's opinions on the questions 'Anyway... I better leave now...have to prepare for tomorrow...' she rolled her eyes 'Managerial economics ...ufff...'

'Me too...' Payal grumbled 'And you, Jo?'

Jodha paused for a second - aware that they waiting for her to join them 'You girls go ahead... I have to meet him first...'

Needless to say, their 'exam' frowns vanished in no time

'Wow!' Meera winked 'Refreshing yourself for the next subject with some cute classroom romance, haan?'

'Cute? STEAMY more like!' Payal acted surprised 'These two can't stay apart even during exams...' 

'Payal, even Maan and you are not this bad!'

'Very funny!' Jodha rebuffed their comments with a mildly-abashed grin. The girls knew perfectly well why she was going to meet him. She hadn't seen him in over a week now. In fact; owing to the ongoing study leave, the pair hadn't met even once since that poignant evening. So, she was going to find out how he was - but her friends had to spin their own tales, of course!

I really hope that meera or payal are not acting as stalker bec they like jalal or something. plz let not their friendship break!I like these three friends and their friendship.

'And Jo... are you planning to go to the farmhouse picnic?'

'Arre...why ask?' Payal nudged her friend 'If HE goes, SHE goes!'

'We'll discuss about the picnic after the exams...ok guys...bye...I better get going...' she abruptly ended the conversation there. She had to, in case they came up with something else to embarrass her

Will her parents let her go to picnic? oooh and jalal will be there 2...😳

'Ok bye bye...' Payal shook her head sadly

'We're going...we're going... we get the message' Meera wiped a mock-tear 'And tell Jalal we said hi!'

Exchanging a few hush chuckles amongst themselves, the duo began walking away - leaving their friend behind to enjoy her post-exam quiet rendezvous with the boyfriend!

Laughing-off their antics, the upbeat junior decided to get going. It was late and she had a long checklist of things that needed tending to - for starters, taming that wild hair of hers! Fishing her hands into her handbag she made another thorough search for her clip but came up with nothing 'Arre... where is it?' she fretted 'I'm certain I'd put it in this morning...how could it...' she stopped midway. She'd noted something else in one of the inner pockets of her bag - a white envelope!

Wide-eyed, Jodha took it out 'How did this get here?'  just then, the face of the most probable culprit came to mind 'JALAL! He slipped it in my handbag after I went into the exam hall...'  a slow smile escaped her lips. True, she'd requested him not to get her any gifts or cards - but, now that it was here she couldn't deny how excited she felt viewing his first gift of love!

Jodha examined the envelope - it looked expensive. Sensing a mild fragrance emanating from the scented card, she brought it close 'Wow! It's MY kind of perfume...'

The whole gesture seemed so beautiful - and she hadn't even opened it yet. What a bundle of surprises her guy was! Relishing the warm fuzzy feeling she felt within, the enthused junior prodded open the envelope with care.

The card sported a painting of a young couple passionately making out, in each other's arms. Thankful that her friends weren't nearby, Jodha opened the card with a giggle - wondering what further surprises awaited her

My long wait...

Like the fury of the blazing sun your eyes aglow

Like the turbulence of a savage river your wild tresses flow

Oh! To savour those blissful sights, for how much longer must I wait?

With your skin as soft as layers of fresh snow

With your lips as tender as a red silken bow

Oh! To devour those heavenly tastes, for how much longer must I wait?

She stopped reading 'Hey Ram...' she could feel her cheeks getting hotter - the memories from their last meeting began coming to mind 'Goddd...ye Jalal bhi na...'  brushing-off her abashment, she went on to finish the remaining words - hoping they didn't get any saucier than they already had!

A virginal body matched by no other nymph I know

A heart so pure there is none else in this world so

Oh! To ravage you in my arms, for how much longer must I wait?

Signed,

Your REAL man - not a jerk like Jalal.

'U know what I was gushing and blushing when i was reading this amazing poem but got so shocked when i read the last line. my exact words were "what the" but did not complete it. This stalker is scaring me now. until now, i was like whatever but now i am afraid what if this person blackmails her or something ot tell her parents. plzz do not do that, shraddha 😭

The giddy happiness that'd taken over her spirits for the past three minutes came crashing down at once - with a big THUD. She couldn't believe it! The stalker had actually started invading her personal belongings! Leaving behind tokens! Worse, his messages were getting hideously indecent!

Reading the offensive signature again,  she winced sympathetically 'Jalal'

She was going to meet him after a whole week. Did she have to plague him with another bad news now - especially since he'd barely come out of a difficult time in his life?  This was sooo disturbing!

'Urgh' she let out a quiet scream, as she began making her way to his classroom!

JALAL'S EMPTY CLASSROOM

'Bas***d!' his booming voice resonated within the white walls of the empty room.

Noting a mildly horrified frown emerge on her forehead, he realized he'd been going overboard - it was the tenth 'Bas***d' he'd uttered in two minutes now. He then looked away from her long stares - he didn't want his more composed girlfriend deciphering the violent thoughts still looming in his mind 'F**k... f**k... f**k...' his fingers rolled back and forth into a fist 'I could just wring his neck now and happily walk off with no guilt on my conscience...'

It was taking him longer than expected to get a hold over his rage this time around and he couldn't pinpoint precisely why! Was it because the stalker's lewd message to his girl was more personal than ever? Or was it because the horrible signature mocking him was worse than any other insult he'd come across so far? Maybe it was a combination of both!

Poor them! with almost every meeting, there is sad or bad news waiiting for them. 

Coming away from the wall she'd been leaning against all along, Jodha moved close to the preoccupied senior standing in front. The contours of his jawline looked even more chiselled now - no wonder there, seeing how he was biting down with such hardened fury. She gently turned his face around so he'd HAVE to look at her - having been a quiet witness to his seething responses for the past ten minutes, it made sense to shift the topic for a while 'Jalal...let's forget about this for now... we've gone over this many times...tell me... how did your exam go?'

'Yeah...' he let out a deep breath 'Entrepreneurship...not the toughest subject...it went well...' his eyes finally met hers, mellowing down his attitude for a short spell 'And yours? Financial Accounts ...you would have aced it!'

'Yeah it was not so bad' she nodded her head slightly, trying not to come off as overconfident

'Good...' he'd barely smiled when his glances fell back upon the creases of the awful card that he'd been clutching so long. No signs of purchase, no clues, an unfamiliar handwriting in a standard black pen - how the hell were they supposed to track this stalker down?

'And the AD's not letting us access the college records, either' he eventually admitted on a low note

'What?' this was news to her 'Another dead end?'

'Haan...' he confirmed 'I just paid him a visit at the office on my way here, since he was available...' changing his voice to sound exactly like the Asst Dean, Jalal pursued in annoyance  'STUDENTS-CAN'T-BE-ALLOWED-TO-ACCESS-SUCH-CONFIDENTIAL-INFO was his standard answer to all my queries' he agitatedly ran his fingers through his wavy hair 'Maybe I can ask someone from the office to help us...'

Jodha broke out into a faint grin - she couldn't help but be amused by the humour behind the frustration-induced mimicry of the AD. It was surprising how even in such profound spells of irritation, one of them always seemed to have the ability to entertain the other.

that's so true!

She continued to observe him - he was still ruffling his hair - something he did only when he was super-bothered. After waiting for a minute or so to see if he'd stop, she gave up when he didn't 'You hairstyle looked lovely ten minutes back... you've ruined it now and it matches my crazy hairstyle...'

aww she is trying to cheer him up 

'Huh?' It took him a moment to discern her subtle jests - what with his mind being in a different place altogether 'A bad-hair day for both, huh?' he frowned sheepishly - before his attention reverted to the words in the card

'STOP looking at that card!'

Snatching the dreadful thing away from him, Jodha assertively put it down and turned his face around towards her once again. She'd anticipated his exasperation - but, not to this extent and not for this long. Having said that, she wasn't put off. On the contrary, she was finding herself quite intrigued by this 'simmering anger' of his - after all, it was giving her a rare glimpse of his 'jealous' side - something that she'd never truly witnessed!

'Your mind's been on it long enough Mr. Muhammed!' she reminded him softly again

Studying her reactions, Jalal subsequently exhaled in sweet resignation 'You're right...it's just difficult to get over the fact that some basta...' oops, he paused 'That someone else talks of my girlfriend this way... describing her lips, skin and whatnot!'

'Hmmm' Jodha mused. He was really fired-up about this, wasn't he? Remarkably, it was beginning to feel flattering. Who would have thought that even a self-assured independent young lady like herself, could do with such form of attention once in a while?

@ italics- that's so true. for some reason, u always enjoy when ur partner gets jealous. it's a sight to watch.

She didn't know why, but she wanted to hear him say those lines once more. So moving closer, she whispered slowly 'What did you just say...'

'What?' he read her sudden coyness with caution - he still wasn't sure of the intent behind her query and surprisingly, she didn't seem perturbed by the 'card' matter anymore. 

this is getting interesting... 

'What did you just say...' her eyes twinkled 'That last line...'

'That I don't like someone else talking of MY girl this way?'

Noticing his stunned frowns, she let out a mischievous chuckle!

'Woah!' he was amazed by her responses. He couldn't believe it. While he was busy fretting about the stalker and his message, she was having fun at his expense and catering to her own ego? 'You're really enjoying this, aren't you?' he questioned, giving her a sly look

awww my baby! I just want pull jalal's cheeks. he sounds so cute and adorable.

'And you are REALLY annoyed aren't you?' she came back, making no effort to hide the growing amusement in her manner 'I've never seen you so JEALOUS, Jalal...'

Ouch! That comment stung! 'Nah...' he shook his head 'You've got your words mixed up Jo...one tends to be jealous of someone they're threatened by...' he shrugged nonchalantly 'Why should I be  jealous of a spineless creature who doesn't even have the guts to come forward and propose to a girl upfront? He'd rather slander me than approach you honestly... that's disgusting...'

Niceee...

'Baap re!' she teased him, unwilling to appear bowled-over by his fitting reply 'I've never seen you so WORKED-UP  before...I wonder why...'

Ouch! Ouch! That stung even more! That was his ego she was taunting 'And you're finding this funny?' he smirked aloud

'Jo bhi ho...' she started playing with the collar of his handsome shirt 'That doesn't answer my question ...'

Oh she is playinh with the collar- she is getting naughty and being a tease!

OKAY! So, the feisty junior wasn't going to give up! 'Yeah...I AM worked-up...' he ultimately confessed 'Since I AM slightly possessive of you...is that what you wanted to hear?' he paused - till a semi-vindictive smile came over his lips 'But come to think of it, I'm still calmer now than a certain someone was once...this young lady I know, actually wanted to stuff tissue paper in one Miss Giggles' mouth...just because she couldn't stand Miss Giggles chattering away with me...'

Ohhh look at u jalal, gr8 comeback!  u know one of the many things I like about these two is their lines and comebacks - just how to put the words artfully. Love it.

Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! That stung a lot! He'd given her a taste of her own medicine! 

'Ok!' she rolled her eyes in mock annoyance and let go of the collar she was playing with - she got the gist.  

Checking out the now not-so-sportive look on her face, it was his turn to be amused 'What happened?'

'Nothing' she muttered

He surveyed her tight-lipped stance with awe. Such a naturally enticing package of emotions she was just then - fiery, witty, angry, flirty and haughty. Damn, he loved it. Only, her smile had gone amiss! 

@BOLD- i just loved that line. this is one of the best things about, the way u play with words, AMAZING!

So, he came up with something - a few words that should help bring her 'proud' grins back. Drifting closer to her ears, he whispered into them what was meant for her alone 'I've realized it's pointless getting worked up over some idiot's fantasies...no one's fault that my girlfriend's so irresistible...' sensing the hot flush beginning to radiate on her cheeks, he waited silently - before continuing with a husky tone 'That pervert can dream-on all he wants...I don't care... at the end of the day, it's to my arms that she comes running to...and it's me that she kisses...' he paused again - she was positively blushing now 'So, I'm the lucky guy here...'

OMG, this man is going to kill me one day with his liners. ☺️ Kaash mein jodha hoti ya phir meri life aisa jalal aajaye. 

Having concluded his flattering message, he returned to meet eyes with her.

Well, what could she say? He knew how to tantalize and he knew how to compliment too. So, she took in the praise and wisely stayed quiet. Of course, her bashful smiles were a dead give away of what was going on in her mind.

A few moments later, Jodha sensed him come closer to her lips. She shut her eyes in a serene daze - unable to deny that she felt a sweetly nervous anticipation for what was to come her way.

However, many moments on and only stillness ensued.  

She opened her eyes thereon - only to catch him gazing at her. Their lips were barely apart, but they hadn't met yet.  He was waiting. He had been holding himself back. For some reason, he wanted to know if she had it in her to inch forth and finish the move - if she had it in her to kiss him of her own accord  'It's me that she kisses'

Ohh so that's what he wants to c- so he is testing her.hmmm.it's getting hot in here...

She could feel the excitement in his racing beats. After all, it was fresh love. They'd met after a week - and the dangerously close proximity was killing him. Yet, he'd stopped himself just so he could tease her - just so he could challenge their self-restraint.

She blushed some more as she watched him watching her. He knew her pulse. He knew that she was attracted to him. He was aware of what excited her. Yet - and a big yet - there was no way she was going to give in to his ruse there. She wasn't going to take the bait and be the first to budge. Since he was being a tease, she was going to be one too!

OHH so now they both are going to be stubborn

With him not moving and her not budging, the smitten couple froze as they were. Their unceasing gazes did not go any further, but the duo weren't bothered since it was the thrill of the game that they enjoyed more. She loved how he kept her guessing. He loved how she kept him on his toes. They could sense the frenzy in one another's warm breath. They could feel the burning desire when their lips brushed past every now and again. Still, they didn't kiss, because they didn't want the games to end. Their enthrallment during that spell was unparalleled. The chemistry they shared was electric and they wanted it to go on forever...

HOT HOT! their lips brushing past each other but still not kissing- so tantalising. btw @ bold-italics, that's another thing i love about them.how they always inspire passion in each other and are equal to each other. they give "takkar to each other"

'Hi...ooops!'

'DAMN!' Jalal exclaimed as the pair were crudely shaken out of their reverie - Renu had just traipsed into the classroom with no warning whatsoever!

Stepping away from one another with embarrassed frowns, the pair tried to get a hold on themselves. Gosh! The entire spectacle was suddenly so awkward. Everyone stood transfixed. It was more-than-obvious to Renu what had just been going on - and for a while the trio just darted each other questioning frowns, not knowing what to say.

'Why did you spring up on us like that?' Jalal eventually asked, on a light-hearted note

'Maybe I should come back later?' Renu suggested, not-too-apologetically

'Nahi yaar...' he hurled his friend a boyish grin, his face still deep red 'I...'

'Obviously, this could have been avoided if you'd just picked your phone!' came Renu's curt retort. Her tone was enough to dispel any friendliness in the ambience 'I sent you texts... called twice...you should've checked...' she shrugged 'Anyway, I'll leave...just wanted to know if you both are coming to the picnic...we  need to book the farmhouse ...weekend dates nahi mil rahe hain...'

'Well...' Jalal came back hesitantly 'I don't know...' apart from Renu's attitude, there was another problem he had. The proposed date fell exactly a month after Robbie's passing away -  and he didn't know if he wanted to be picnicking then.

'You?' Renu turned to Jodha 'You're not coming too, then?'

'I...I'll have to ask...' she replied unsurely. Apart from Renu's attitude, she had another problem too. After the interrogation that morning, she didn't know if  disappearing with her friends for a weekend picnic was something that would materialize!

Ufff, why did renu have to come in? i don't like her one bit😡. Will they go or not? even if they do not go, make sure they can meet each other alone away from their friends then, plzz 😉

Pleaseee update sooon! 

Hope you enjoyed it 😳

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@hemakeerti
This time I'm the first to like and first to comment..  Loved it all the way Shradha, with romance on, suspense on.. Wondering who the stalker is.. 😉
Awww thanks hema.. 🤗 I did see your 'like' minutes after I'd posted last night...thanks so much 🤗
sam_0506 thumbnail
Dear Lashy,

Itna intezaar karvaya. But der aye durust aye.

wonderful update. Will write more later. Am posting this frommy cell. Just had to let you know how much I liked your update.

Sam
Pals2411 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Another good chapter Lashy👏 Take a bow dear, for putting up this chapter so fast, despite being on vacation😃...Thanks for keeping up with our requests and nags for update...But you need to continue, as we will not leave you anytime soon😉

Dear, when the chapter started describing Singh household, I could sense examination fever...But as soon as the mobile rang, and then when her mom and bro started hinting on her about hiding something/about telling her about prolonged stays outside house, I got all tensed like Jo...Ladki exam pe ja rahi hai, aur yeh log aisi batein kar rahe ho that will get her all the more worked up (including us)...Thanks to bhabhi, Jo heaved a sigh of relief and went off🥱

Exams finished and there came Meera and Payal...😉 I loved how they teased poor Jo about her possible STEAMY, PASSIONATE romance with Jallu😆...Keep going girls, Jo loves them  (we love them too), though she would brush them aside😆

You know what Lashy, when I read about the scented note and what all was written, I was blushing...Trying hard that no one sees me while smiling😳..But as soon as Jo read the signed portion while revealing that it was 'THE REAL MAN - NOT A JERK LIKE JALAL'😡 all my smiles vanished like Jo...Ohhh this stalker is really getting too close and too indecent now.😡...Jalal's ragewala reaction on reading the note was justified...How can someone write such cheap/personal stuff about HIS GIRL😡...SHE ONLY BELONGS TO HIM😳 and HE TO ONLY HER😳 Koi stalker haddi banker nahin aa sakta hai😡...be it her so called rishte wala Rishabh bhi😡... But then our Jo knows how to calm HER MAN😳...She sensed his jealousy, his possessiveness behind his rage😳😳...Playing with his collar she teased/taunted him to cool him down😳...Jallu melted😳...and then gave back to Jo in her own bhasha😳...Jo was a bit annoyed on losing the game but again started blushing when Jallu charmed her way (he knows exactly what to tell to make his beloved go all pink😳😳)...and that is why THEY ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER😳😃😳😃

I love when the romantic game is played between equals😃...Jallu and Jo stopped right there, taunting/teasing/waiting for each other to make the move first😳...I was waiting tooo😆...Dono didn't budge😳...I was still waiting😳...The wait made it very sweet for them and me too but inbetween they increased the passion/intensity in the room ten-fold😉😳...And there barged RENU😡spoiling a perfect romantic moment😡...only to remind of the picnic (Was that so important...Baad mein baat nahin kar sakti thi kya😡)...Meri Jo fas gayi picnic ke naam pe...Oh her family and their doubts🥱🥱...This ending makes it all the more necessary for you to update soon🥱😃...PICNIC😳😳 Jo par pressure...she will go, she won't, she will, she won't😕... What if Jallu cancels😕...Next update kab🥱

Edited by Pals2411 - 10 years ago
RKfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi m new to d forum...read ur ff its superbly amazin luvd it to d core😊
u r a blessed writer keep up d gud work😃😳
J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow...that was amzing!!!!!😳😳 asusual PERFECT...but more SENSUAL this tym...☺️☺️(referring to the class room bit!!!! 😆😆) but sheesh...what kind of PERVERT is that STALKER!!! 😡😡 hope jalal repays hi  back with INTEREST!!!😉😉 n THE POSSESIVE senior...😳😳 sooo CUTE...😃😃 LOVED IT DEA...ASUSUAL U MADE MY DAY!!!!😉😉 update soon!!!!😳😳 keep it up!!!👍🏼👍🏼
Heeralicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

I didn't get any pm either 😕

Patience Ladies Patience !

Gathering all the proofs together and then will pm...😉 😆
Heeralicious thumbnail
Before I pm you both ladies, lemme go and read the latest chap again... subha ek baar padha tha... after that..had a terrible tiring day in college... just got back home... cya soon! bye
aasiya49 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
waw this is stupendously awesome !!!!! first of all i wanna say u r writinng is superb or more then that 👏 still i have not readen the whole chapters but then to !!!!!!!! i am reading all in one go !!! coz i don't wanna leave any word or chapter !!!!! love in it amazing !!!!!! plz plz plz plz do update more and pm me !!!!!
shazm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lashy it was awesome.A refreshing read between ongoing exams