sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Sia is shocked to see Anand, asks him why are you avoiding me? Anand thinks in mind why again i am forced to meet her? I was succeeding in my tapasya being alone, why is she testing me? Anand says i am getting late, going somewhere. Sia says you go, you are the king of your decisions. But i want to talk to you, please give me some time. Anand says you have 15 minutes. Bhavani says he will go. Anand says you go, i will follow you in some time. Bhavani leaves. Sia and Anand sit. Anand says speak now. He asks her the reason for her coming again to Mumbai and to Goa. Sia says i came to Mumbai, thought of seeing you, so came here too. She says i came to Mumbai is search of my identity. My identity, and my people. Anand is confused by her words, asks her why are you trying to become a Philosopher, Writer and Thinker at the same time? Sia says this is not a joke, this is her truth. She says 18 years back, my mother sold me for money. I am in search of my mother. I hope to see her atleast once. I do not have any hopes on her.But i wanted to see her once, could not stop my self,she says. anand is very upset, says i am really sorry to hear this. He then says this might be a coincidence but a few days back, i saw a similar ad in the paper. sia says i gave that ad. Anand is shocked. He then says i must say you are a very brave girl. Sometimes we feel attachments, emotions are a way of life, but these prove to be our weakness at times. Isn't it? We actually tend to think that way, he says very emotionally. Sia says i was so very troubled, when i heard this truth, i reacted bad, felt like i was alone in this world. But wehn i saw other people in the same situation , i tried to see them, gain experience from it, tried to handle the situation better. I then felt easy in heart , she says. She then gets up saying your 15 minutes are over. Anand gets up, asks her to sit. He goes inside, makes tea and gets back. He gives her tea. She thanks him. He then continues to ask that who is the other person you were talking about? Sia says it is Simran and her daughter Astha. Astha also found out that Simran is not her mother. She was shattered. She was angry with all. But Simran is a very brave lady. She was upset, cried a lot, but gathered herself, tried to sympathise with Astha and support her. Anand is shocked at thier names being referred. He at once tells Sia that he wants to be alone, go. Sia asks him is anything wrong? Anand shrugs off, asks her to go. She leaves.

Sia is driving to her hotel, when she thinks of Anand. He is so sensitive and caring. Sich a recluse he is, but he has so much concern , is pained after hearing to me. His closeness, concern for others have made him the man he and writer he is, she tells herself.

Abhi is talknig to Bhavani. He tells Bhavani that it was Sia who brought Astha back from Nasik. So she is the link between me and Simran, Astha. How much i try to be away from my past, but i cannot. Tell her not to meet me. I do not want to fall into a big hole bcos of her. She drags my past and keeps it in front of me. I do not want to go back. Bhavani says Sia is what she is. She is determined, cannot be changed. She li9kes you, that is what i can make out. So you are the only person to whom she will understand. So you try telling her. I hope she gets what you are saying, Bhavani says. Abhi is frustrated.

Simranis in her room, crying. She is thinking about Abhi. She says Abhi how is wish you were here with me to support me? I have always felt that i can face you whenever you come back. But today i feel i cannot face you as Astha has gone away from me. I have lost all confidence, please come back, she cries. She gets a call from Sia. Simran tries to control her tears and talk. Sia says i met Anand today. saw his new face today. He does not entertain people near him, but he got so very emotional and caring when he heard to mine, yours and Astha's problems. He was so touched and disturbed, she says. He is a person who remains in closed doors, but he is very senstive. Simranis silent at the other end. Sia asks her what happened? Simran says i do not want to comment. The last time i commented, you felt hurt. Sia says yes,it is true that i got hurt. But you must try and understand my feelings. I have felt more comfortable with older people, she says. Simran asks her does Anand have the same feelings to you? Sia says yes. She then says i am among the 2-3 people with whom Anand meets. But i do not know whether he thinkgs in the same angle as i do. Simran says you have to get to know that, before it hurts you. Sia says i will. Simran after keeping the phone, looks pensive , lost in her own world.

Anand is lying on bed. Sia is lying bending over him. The entire room is lit in candles. Sia says to Anand i love this moment. This is my life's best phase. I want to be with you like this forever. Suddenly Sia gets up from sleep, gets to know that she was dreaming, she then tells herself that she has to tell her heart to Anand.

Astha comes to Sid's cabin in the hospital. Sid is surprised. Astha sits, enquires about him. Sid says he is perfect. He then asks why not enquiring about others? Astha says so you mean to refer your Simran Aunty. Sid gets wild, what do you mean your? She is your mother. Astha says no. Again a lie. Sid says i agree, she is not your mother, but she has loved you like her own child. She is alone without you. You considered her as your mother before knowing the truth, but after knowing, is everything over? Astha changes the topic , asks about Sia. Sid says she is in Goa. Astha gets up, begins to taunt Sid. She tells him, so Sia cannot stop herself from going to Goa. I think there is some reason. Do you know anything? I think she has a boyfriend. Sid is upset does not like it.

Sid comes to Simran's room. He tells her that Astha had come. Simran asks him why she did not meet me. Sid says she did not have the courage to meet you. Simran is sad, says not courage, she did not like to meet me. Sid says do not think like that. Simran says i do not know whether i know her well. But i know that you are trying to cheer me with your false hopes. Simran says good you came here. I wanted to talk to you. She says it is about Sia. Sid is worried. Simran continues that Sia is small, to me, she is like Astha. I cannot talk to her as she might get hurt. You are her friend, she trusts you, so you try to talk to her. Sid does not understand anything. Simran says i maybe wrong, i hope i ma wrong. But I feel Sia is getting into a relationship that is not good to her. She says she is getting involved with a person much older to her. Infact by 25 years. Sid is shocked, asks do you mean to say she is in love with Anand? Simran nods her head. I am not sure, i think Sia has not seen her father. Anand is father figure for her. But she is considering that this attachment and feelings for him are true, she feels he is the man in her life. This is wrong. You have to advise her. I do not know whether Anand has the same feelings. But we have to stop her before it is too late. She is very vulnerable now, she says.

Sia is again at Anand's house. Anand screams at her, why are you here again? I told you not to come back. Sia says the other day, when i told you about my story, you felt hurt. You were disturbed. I wanted to ask sorry. Anand says it is ok. Sia says i talked to Dr. Simran today. Anand is shocked. He asks about what? Sia says i spoke to her about you and me. I talked to her about our relationship. Anand is confused, he asks what relationship? What did she says? He asks. Sia says she was not agreeable. But i do not care about anyone. We can be together, she says. Anand shrugs off, what makes you think we can be together, he screams. Just bcos i allow you into my house, i talk to you, we cannot have a relationship. You have a father fixation, this is not love. Beleive me, he says. He then gets wild at her, asks her to go out. Sia is crying. She sits, says i will not go. Anand then goes near her, asks her why do you always force me to push you out of my house? Saying this, he takes her by the hand, pushes her out of the house. He closes the door. Sia is again out, crying, calling for him. Anand is frustrated, does not know what to do. He has his hands over his hips in disgust. Sia is crying, sits on a bench there, crying.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Sree.. I too saw the episode.. Anand ( Abhi) gave Sia a piece of his mind.. I am sure that Sia will some how get to know that Simran and Anand ( Abhi) are related and soon she will find out that Abhi is her dad and Simran is her mom
sukh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thaxxxxxxxxxxx a lo sreee di👏
kkkripa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

POOR SIA.........I WONDER WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO HER WHEN SHE'LL COME TO KNOW THE TRUTH.ANYWAYS THANKS SREE....AWESOME UPDATE.

chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update Sree...Hope u r feeling better.
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks sree.

Inspite of being disillusioned about many things, I still have to say,inspite of all the unbelievable twist, this story is still beleivable.

Thanks for the lovely update !

HoneyJaan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice update
hope u are doing well sree
good heavens....this is some twist....i was worried ab what are theyr trying to show betweem sia and abhi 🤢

sabz686 thumbnail

Hey I just joined the group..and i wondering if these r the updates for India ?.. or like North America?

watsonmamu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
These are updates for India!😊
scorpio_pk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Sree for the wonderful updates once again, hope you are feeling better now. We really addicted to your updates. Keep it up dear ! 👍🏼