Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishi121 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey dear friends i want to just share wid u something beautiful experiences about DKDM...
It IS not just a serial but a process of collecting shivbhaktas STARTED BY LORD SHIVA.
I tell u that i missed out some starting episodes of mahadev.Then i start watching it for just a timepass. Then after some days they show the promo of Shiv Sati 1st met.That promo was so beautiful that i became attracted towards a serial and when i heard A love theme 😳 of shiv sati i was just start feeling its devine power.
Then the magic was happened at dat time ...in the same month a most famous brahmin of trimbakeshwar told me to worship Shiva and i was just stunned.
From dat day my life had a big twist...everything is changed me for now...i feel everything new and divine in ma life.
And the most surprising thing is dat every DKDM fan feel this divine change in their life.
And if you noticed dat when DKDM became hit...every channel had announced a different mythological shows ON THEIR OWN CHANNEL i.e DKDM makes a trend of mythology on indian television.
Do you get it what i'm saying...So HAPPY MAHASHIVRATRI TO ALL DEAR DKDIANS...😊
Here is a big big big thank to DKDM teamπŸ€—
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Wow! Firstly the thread is so informative and divine πŸ‘
And you made the tags and creations on your own. Thumbs up for it as its looking AWESOME. Keep up the good work πŸ‘πŸΌ
Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fabulous thread! Today's Shivaratri episode was really divine, what with Dadhichi's Shodashopachara, and Hara Har Bhola song! Good thing they didn't show Sati ranting and shouting at Mahadev!
Apart from that, a very prosperous Mahashivaratri to everyone!! May Lord Shiva bless you with the power of staying awake so that he can bless you!!πŸ˜›

And here is a Lord Shiva artwork made out of nebulae:
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Happy Maha Shiv Ratri everyone! πŸ˜ƒ
@Kalyani
Beautiful thread on Maha Shiv Ratri by u dear! πŸ‘
ShivsSudishna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is what is True Devotion of a True Devotee...

Kannappa Nayanar

Thinnan was a staunch devotee of the Vayu linga of SriKalahasti which he found in the forest while hunting. Being a hunter, he did not know how to properly worship Lord Shiva. It is said that he poured water from his mouth on the Shiva lingam which he brought from the nearby river Swarnamukhi. He also offered the Lord whatever animal he hunted, including swine flesh. But the Lord accepted his offerings since Thinnan was pure at heart and his devotion was true. Once, Lord Shiva tested the unshakable devotion of Thinnan. With his divine power, He created a tremor and the roof-tops of the temple began to fall. All the sages ran away from the scene except for Thinnan who covered the linga with his body to prevent it from any damage. Hence he was named thereafter as Dheeran.

Kannappa stopped by Lord Shiva as he tries to remove his second eye.

Thinnan noticed that one of the eyes of the Shiva linga was oozing blood and tears. Sensing that the Lord's eye had been injured, Dheeran proceeded to pluck his one eye out with one of his arrows and placed it in the spot of the bleeding eye of the Shiva linga. This stopped the bleeding in that eye of the linga. But to complicate matters further, he noticed that the other eye of the linga has also started oozing blood. So Thinnan thought that if he were to pluck his other eye too, he would become blind to exactly know the spot where he has to place his own second eye over the bleeding second eye of the lingam. So he placed his great toe on the linga to mark the spot of the bleeding second eye and proceeded to pluck out his other and only eye. Moved by his extreme devotion, Lord Shiva appeared before Thinnan and restored both his eyes. He made Thinnan as one of the Nayanmars and he was called as Kannappan or Kannappa Nayanar.

Courtesy:

Kannappa Nayanar

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kannappa_Nayanar

More Details Here:

The history of Kannappa Nayanar

http://www.shaivam.org/nakannap.html

Edited by ShivsSudishna - 10 years ago
rinall thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
found an interesting pic of mahadev on facebook 😊

Hopeenlight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful stories of the true bhakts of Mahadev! Never get tired of hearing more and more of these stories! Love them!