Onir should come back and here is how

xxhiyaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
the forwad going track should show Mansi pregnant with Ranauk's child.
Ankita and Mansi demand a DNA test to prove Ranauk is the father.

Ranauk goes to the doctor and tries to bribe him to switch the babies at birth or prove the DNA false.
The doctor he tries to bribe is no body other than Onir.

Onir thinks to himself that this man is committing a huge crime. If I say no, he will bribe some other doctor.
He then decides to catch him in the act. He tells Rauank that he will consider it and invites him to meet him tomorrow.
Onir works on bugging his office and setting up cameras.

Onir asks Ranak why he wants a false DNA test...Ranak tells him the whole story (not hte rape part). He just says that he had a one night stand iwth Mansi and that she is now blackmailing him for money.
Onir says wait one minute...he closes his cabin. Meanwhile he bumps into Ankita. He says "Archana??" Ankita says no my name is Ankita. Onir apologizes. Archana sees Ranak in that window and asks Onir what that man is doing in the hospital. Onir asks Ankita if he knows him? Ankita says how can I forget that criminal's face who happens to be my devar!! Onir says criminal?? What did he do? Ankita tells Onir the whole story about Mansi's rape and the court judgement.

Onir says that means he did rape Mansi and to hide it he is bribing me. He brings teh police commissioner and shows the commissioner the tape. Ranak is arrested!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
yeah good storyline. onir should be back and teach him a lesson
sapna10 thumbnail
u guys are forgetting there is a picture of him in the background of the engagement
onirfans thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxhiyaxx

the forwad going track should show Mansi pregnant with Ranauk's child.

Ankita and Mansi demand a DNA test to prove Ranauk is the father.

Ranauk goes to the doctor and tries to bribe him to switch the babies at birth or prove the DNA false.
The doctor he tries to bribe is no body other than Onir.

Onir thinks to himself that this man is committing a huge crime. If I say no, he will bribe some other doctor.
He then decides to catch him in the act. He tells Rauank that he will consider it and invites him to meet him tomorrow.
Onir works on bugging his office and setting up cameras.

Onir asks Ranak why he wants a false DNA test...Ranak tells him the whole story (not hte rape part). He just says that he had a one night stand iwth Mansi and that she is now blackmailing him for money.
Onir says wait one minute...he closes his cabin. Meanwhile he bumps into Ankita. He says "Archana??" Ankita says no my name is Ankita. Onir apologizes. Archana sees Ranak in that window and asks Onir what that man is doing in the hospital. Onir asks Ankita if he knows him? Ankita says how can I forget that criminal's face who happens to be my devar!! Onir says criminal?? What did he do? Ankita tells Onir the whole story about Mansi's rape and the court judgement.

Onir says that means he did rape Mansi and to hide it he is bribing me. He brings teh police commissioner and shows the commissioner the tape. Ranak is arrested!!!

onir should came back with a very happy married life with shalini and he was one son and one daughter who r good like his father and onir and shalini adopted a son as elder son of their family who lost his family and got love from onir and shalini...and now he loved in pia...that will be rocking to see onir and ovi's bonding again...
muse10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I would love to see Onir back. But I am not sure if Shakti would want to come back to this show in view of the kind of trajectory and exit his character were given
onirfans thumbnail

Originally posted by: muse10

I would love to see Onir back. But I am not sure if Shakti would want to come back to this show in view of the kind of trajectory and exit his character were given

if onir back then i am sure with another actor but not shakti . bcz shakti will be not agree to play a father role of 25 yr son, so he left the show before leap and ekta end the character in mid due to shakti's wish for leave...may be ekta did not want another actor in shakti's place so she end the character in mid way...so if we wish onir back then we hv to satisfy with another actor as onir
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
It wud be great if Onir came back, he was a great character. But he had done a lot for Arjun and Purvi even though both of them were so rude to him, like when Purvi started suspecting him for no reason, he was only trying to reunite Arjun and Purvi despite the wrong things they did to him.
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Onir should come back to increase the population of PR?

After ArVi exit I dont find any scope for ovi and here we r talking about onir.

Onir should come back to give his sholder to all woman of PR to cry. Save the bill of tissue paper.

what is the use of onir withoutArVi?
onirfans thumbnail

what is the use of onir withoutArVi?
u mean with out arvi there is no use of onir๐Ÿ˜† oh really then here now arvi is their then why onir left...๐Ÿ˜‰ shakti left the show so onir charatcer closed. if they want then maker can use onir and ovi but the story is now only focus on new generation of ankita and naren...
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
^^ Yes that what I mean. Without ArVi no use of onir.

Story can move on with ArVi and without onir but it cant move even one step in opposite situation.

Makers were never dependent on Shakti. There was choice of replacement but there was no scope for onir so thought to just end it. Is there anything for onir without ArVi?