Posted: 10 years ago
The Replacements...
Aishwarya Rai-Sneha Ullal
Katrina Kaif-Zarine Khan
Daisy Shah--???😈
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8
I love how she blamed the audience and Katrina but didn't meantion or acknowledge the fact that she's not talented or star material hahaha
Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 10 years ago
lembas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deathstroke

I wonder why salman never brought a look-alike for sangeeta or somy

Technically speaking, while the lookalikes after Ash and Katrina are pretty blatant -- Salman definitely has a type. All of his past ladies have small faces with distinct cheekbones. Sangeeta, when she and Salman were still together, actually has some resemblance to Katrina. And Somy and Aishwarya do share a similar bone structure -- sameish jawline, cheekbones.
Mrs.Dravid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
y is she saying she put on weight for the role
havent we seen her guddi maruti type photo
.Bongsookie. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
She was Kat's body double? KYAAA ?! 😲
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Zarine is forgetting the basic thing, she was noticed (by Salman and others) because having similar looks with that of Katrina. Zarina accept it you lack screen presence, dancing skills, acting and dialogue delivery. You can keep on blaming the world but beware the world won't care and keep moving on.
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
There's delusional, and then there's this...!
First of all Zarine Khan was NOT Katrina's "body double". I mean seriously like are you guys blind? How on earth can she be her body double when her body is already double of Katrina's????

A body double is someone who looks VERY similar in body shape to the actor. Mostly to do stunt work.

The correct term is called "stand-in".
Zarine was a "stand-in" for Katrina.

This means that when the director + assistant director and camera persons are lining up all the props/background/artistes for a shot, instead of making the star wait and stand around, they usually have someone who looks slightly similar to "stand" in their position, so they can all get an idea of what the shot is going to look like.

So basically, for example, while Katrina was shooting Namastey London, she would be waiting in her vanity van - and in the meantime her "stand-in" Zarine would be standing in front of the camera, moving a bit to the left and a bit to the right, while all the adjustments were made for the shot.
Then when everything was ready, they would call Katrina to come for a rehearsal and a shot.

Filming tape is very expensive so they do these things to avoid wasting any of the film roll amongst other obvious reasons.

-

Secondly, Zarine is under the wrong impression that were it not for the passing resemblance she has to Katrina Kaif, she wouldn't even get her foot in the Bollywood door.
So she should send her a bouquet to say "Thank You".
Edited by Bollywood_Divas - 10 years ago
JungFrau thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bollywood_Divas

There's delusional, and then there's this...!

First of all Zarine Khan was NOT Katrina's "body double". I mean seriously like are you guys blind? How on earth can she be her body double when her body is already double of Katrina's????

πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

-GlitterVomit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Does salman have some kind of look-a-like fetish?
But on topic I kinda feel bad for her. No matter what it sucks that she has to live in someone else's shadow.

love_RanKat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
zarine why dont you admit you are untalented with no screenpresence to top it overweight πŸ€ͺbefore blaming katrina go and take a look at your own flaws publicity hogger.