Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanskruti1998 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Beautiful storyπŸ‘
I loved your presentation πŸ‘πŸΌ
Actually there is no Karna proposing Supriya in MJπŸ˜”...it should have been there
I loved this story!!!πŸ˜ƒ
well done!!!⭐️⭐️
panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sanskruti1998

Beautiful storyπŸ‘

Actually there is no Karna proposing Supriya in MJπŸ˜”...it should have been there
well done!!!⭐️⭐️

Thankz dear 😊
FeistyQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its been long since I wanted to read this and today as I started reading, I got hooked to this! How I wish this was a novel and not a one shot and I could continue reading it again and again!!!
Such a delighting piece of work!!!
I smiled in between, giggled, laughed, felt emotional and towards the end wished to be Supriya! I don't know whether it is even right to wish like that! Even when I know I don't deserve to get best man ever, while reading I wished deep in my heart to be her!

Now coming to your OS! I shall book mark this page and read over and over again!!! ❀️

Before I talk of Karna-Supriya, lemme say about Princess Bhanumati and Duryodhan!

Awwweee... The way princess Bhanumati reacted on being Kidnapped! Oh my my.. I love her!!! All the while while she was playing with Duryodhan, I was feeling so bad for him! Hahaha Poor soul don't know how much his lady loves him! Duryodhan's tension when she said she won't marry him unless Karna marries Supriya and the way he was requesting Karna... I loved when he asked Karna whether he has made any promise like Bheeshm... (I could really visualise that part) While reading through Bhanumati and Duryodhan part I was giggling and yet feeling bad for Duryodhan, I had this urge to tell him "Bhanumati loves you so much, a lot more than you can imagine! "
The way Bhanumati admires Duryodhan in between the way she was saying ... The dreamy dreamy romantic princess...❀️ I so love her... And i personally want to believe this is what exactly happened there... Her saying of she will go to Sanyas and her regretting it ... She is so awesome!!!
I can go on and on writing an essay about Bhanumati and Duryodhan now!!! Lemme control myself and move ahead...

The delight and lightness I felt while reading about Bhanumati and Duryodhan, I felt emotional as i read through Supriya and karna...especially towards the end... His proposal...
Supriya's love towards him.. So ethereal!!! ❀️

The way she speaks a lot when in front of him, the way her heart scattered when Bhanumati got Kidnapped, the way she was angry at him and the way her anger went and the way she regretted...the way she felt the pain..of never being able to meet him again and the way she decided to live in the memory that he will remember her even if its not a happy memory...
Again as I was reading through it, I felt the need of phones in that era.. so that Bhanumati could have called and both friends could have talked and Supriya would have felt at ease...

One very beautiful line I loved, I will quote.

his magnificent face fell, as if sunset occurred on earth suddenly, his moon like eyes immediately looked like cloud.

The end.. when dasi told Supriya that Angraj wants to meet her in private and the thoughts that wandered through her, the way she reacted in seeing him, the way she felt as if she had met him after ages, and the way she let out her emotions when Karna proposed her...The way she asked him whether he is marrying her just to keep Bhanumati's words...

That was so beautiful dear ❀️

Karna's emotions, I should get into it also.. They way he says he don't deserve her (I was reminded of Devpratim here), the way he kept saying the one whose wife she will become will be the luckiest man, the way he felt sad for breaking her heart...

Again I would like to quote one more line...

Well one more unforgiving sin on your shoulder Karna!" He managed a smile.

This sentence made me travel through an emotional ride, and I must say the way you understand Karna...I love you... I love Karna ❀️

Another line am quoting!

Luck, which he lacks totally!

This line made me travel through Karna's whole life...

Now coming back to Karna and Supriya...
I love the way Duryodhan said that Karna loves Supriya and the way in which Karna denies...
The proposal part.. The way he completes her sentence saying "angry" the way he realises that Supriya don't despise him and that her voice is full of Anuraag, the way he replies to her when she asks whether he wants to marry just to keep Bhanumati's words...

I will be fool if I say I want to marry you only to keep Princess's word! Any man in this earth will be lucky to have a wife like you Lady!"

Nothing could have ever got better!!! ❀️ That scene was so beautiful ❀️

I loved this... so so much ❀️ and Today am transported to this land

Before I conclude I must quote few most loved lines...which made me laugh and giggle and love Bhanumati and Duryodhan...

Princess Bhanumati's heart danced in joy! "Kuru Prince Durayadhan kidnapped me! Is it a dream! it must be a dream. Reality can't be so romantic! So beautiful!

I love her ❀️

Don't worry Mitra Mamashree will come with you, he will teach you ways to win Lady Supriya's heart."

And here I went already imagining Mamashree's tricks to win her! πŸ˜†

Another fav I already said.. about Duryodhan asking Karna whether he took vow like Pitamah...

I loved it Panchaali πŸ€—
panchaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..dreamygatz..

Its been long since I wanted to read this and today as I started reading, I got hooked to this! How I wish this was a novel and not a one shot and I could continue reading it again and again!!!

Such a delighting piece of work!!!

This OS is kind of Mahabharat fairy tale πŸ˜†and I could have make it a novel if I could write at the end, "They all lived Happily ever after" but you know I can't😭
that's why finished when everything is fine with everyone 😊

I smiled in between, giggled, laughed, felt emotional and towards the end wished to be Supriya! I don't know whether it is even right to wish like that! Even when I know I don't deserve to get best man ever, while reading I wished deep in my heart to be her!

All Karnali wishes so πŸ˜†

Now coming to your OS! I shall book mark this page and read over and over again!!! ❀️

Thankz it means a lott πŸ˜ƒ

Before I talk of Karna-Supriya, lemme say about Princess Bhanumati and Duryodhan!

Awwweee... The way princess Bhanumati reacted on being Kidnapped! Oh my my.. I love her!!! All the while while she was playing with Duryodhan, I was feeling so bad for him! Hahaha Poor soul don't know how much his lady loves him! Duryodhan's tension when she said she won't marry him unless Karna marries Supriya and the way he was requesting Karna... I loved when he asked Karna whether he has made any promise like Bheeshm... (I could really visualise that part) While reading through Bhanumati and Duryodhan part I was giggling and yet feeling bad for Duryodhan, I had this urge to tell him "Bhanumati loves you so much, a lot more than you can imagine! "
The way Bhanumati admires Duryodhan in between the way she was saying ... The dreamy dreamy romantic princess...❀️ I so love her... And i personally want to believe this is what exactly happened there...

Me too want to believe the same πŸ˜ƒ and I read in some stories Bhanumati was a
Princess like Princess, totally cool and girle, bit spoiled, moody and completely adorableπŸ˜ƒ In the novel Palace Of Illusions the writer has shown them as adorable love birds, 😳the novel is from Druapdi's POV, she didn't like Duryadhan at all but she admired their pair and noticed that Duryadhan became completely different person in front of his wife... πŸ˜ƒ
Her saying of she will go to Sanyas and her regretting it ... She is so awesome!!!
I can go on and on writing an essay about Bhanumati and Duryodhan now!!! Lemme control myself and move ahead...

write it I am liking it ⭐️

The delight and lightness I felt while reading about Bhanumati and Duryodhan, I felt emotional as i read through Supriya and karna...especially towards the end... His proposal...
Supriya's love towards him.. So ethereal!!! ❀️

😳

The way she speaks a lot when in front of him, the way her heart scattered when Bhanumati got Kidnapped, the way she was angry at him and the way her anger went and the way she regretted...the way she felt the pain..of never being able to meet him again and the way she decided to live in the memory that he will remember her even if its not a happy memory...
Again as I was reading through it, I felt the need of phones in that era.. so that Bhanumati could have called and both friends could have talked and Supriya would have felt at ease...

πŸ˜† Toh you read the phone fiasco of the other dimension πŸ˜†

One very beautiful line I loved, I will quote.

his magnificent face fell, as if sunset occurred on earth suddenly, his moon like eyes immediately looked like cloud.

The end.. when dasi told Supriya that Angraj wants to meet her in private and the thoughts that wandered through her, the way she reacted in seeing him, the way she felt as if she had met him after ages, and the way she let out her emotions when Karna proposed her...The way she asked him whether he is marrying her just to keep Bhanumati's words...

That was so beautiful dear ❀️

Karna's emotions, I should get into it also.. They way he says he don't deserve her (I was reminded of Devpratim here),

Actually the writer is same and the Man behind both the character is also same that's why πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
the way he kept saying the one whose wife she will become will be the luckiest man, the way he felt sad for breaking her heart...

Again I would like to quote one more line...

Well one more unforgiving sin on your shoulder Karna!" He managed a smile.

This sentence made me travel through an emotional ride, and I must say the way you understand Karna...I love you... I love Karna ❀️

THAT IS THE BIGGEST COMPLIMENT EVER..πŸ˜ƒLOVE U FOR THISπŸ€—..BUT STILL I WILL SAY "I don't know him completely yet!"πŸ˜” no body knew him, no body cared to see inside his heart much...so no matter how much I explore I fail...each time I feel that I I know him, every time there's different shade of him, he is complex...

Another line am quoting!

Luck, which he lacks totally!

This line made me travel through Karna's whole life...

😭

Now coming back to Karna and Supriya...
I love the way Duryodhan said that Karna loves Supriya and the way in which Karna denies...
The proposal part.. The way he completes her sentence saying "angry" the way he realises that Supriya don't despise him and that her voice is full of Anuraag, the way he replies to her when she asks whether he wants to marry just to keep Bhanumati's words...

I will be fool if I say I want to marry you only to keep Princess's word! Any man in this earth will be lucky to have a wife like you Lady!"

Nothing could have ever got better!!! ❀️ That scene was so beautiful ❀️

I loved this... so so much ❀️ and Today am transported to this land

Thankz😳 πŸ˜ƒ

Before I conclude I must quote few most loved lines...which made me laugh and giggle and love Bhanumati and Duryodhan...

Princess Bhanumati's heart danced in joy! "Kuru Prince Durayadhan kidnapped me! Is it a dream! it must be a dream. Reality can't be so romantic! So beautiful!

he heπŸ˜† I find kidnap marriage is most EXCITING πŸ˜† well hope I don't get kidnapped for saying such πŸ˜›

I love her ❀️

me too πŸ˜ƒ

Don't worry Mitra Mamashree will come with you, he will teach you ways to win Lady Supriya's heart."

And here I went already imagining Mamashree's tricks to win her! πŸ˜†

That's why Dury wanted to send his beloved Mama, Love stricken Prince couldn't take the risk πŸ˜†

Another fav I already said.. about Duryodhan asking Karna whether he took vow like Pitamah...
πŸ˜† Thankz

I loved it Panchaali πŸ€—

and I loved your long niceee commentπŸ€—

Edited by panchaali - 10 years ago
_Annesha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Jiji,
How have you been?
Ok wait I know really busy

Thanks for taking out time
and taking us in this romantic journey
Of Karna and Supriya
OMG they are so romantic
like it was such intense inexpressible romance

I mean its true sometimes we do not need words
or action to express our love

Thanks for the pm
huggs
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sanskruti1998

Beautiful storyπŸ‘

well done!!!⭐️⭐️

Hmm...yes there is no Karna proposing Supriya😭
But it doesn't mean he didn't love her😳
panchaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Annesha_

Hi Jiji,
How have you been?
Ok wait I know really busy

Thanks for taking out time
and taking us in this romantic journey
Of Karna and Supriya
OMG they are so romantic
like it was such intense inexpressible romance

I mean its true sometimes we do not need words
or action to express our love

Thanks for the pm
huggs

Sis I know u are not well still u managed time to read my OS..

U don't know how happy I am πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—

take care get well soon dear 😊

panchaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanskrutiii

Hmm...yes there is no Karna proposing Supriya😭
But it doesn't mean he didn't love her😳

exactly πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
sania_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2