serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Enough with the Hidden Past.

Ishita lay on the bed, with Ruhi in her arms. She was trying to put Ruhi to sleep. She had seen the hurt... those tears in Raman's eyes time and again, when he looked at his daughter, each time she had seen his welled up eyes when he would want to tell her something... but She wouldn't listen. Because Him... or any of his Truths... or lies... didn't matter to her. His past didn't matter to her. 

But Ruhi loved her Dad. She really did. Even though she'd be happy and chirpy around her Ishi Ma, she knew, that Ruhi really wanted her Papa to be very much par of this. She knew she craved for his gentle touch, his soothing words, his love to her. And she knew that he had it. She knew he had it in him. He was just too scared to show it to them.

Following these thoughts, her mind suddenly landed to last night. He was in their bedroom. He had a book in his hand, sitting in a half-lying position. He did have the book in his hand but it was quite evident by the way that his eyes looked into a tainted direction, that he wasn't really reading the book... He was occupied with some other thoughts... staring into nothingness...

Should I ask him if something's wrong? thought Ishita. As if on cue, She saw a tear or two escape his eyes. She was shocked. What was that!? THE attitude freak, RAMAN KUMAR BHALLA, who thought himself to be the strongest guy if there were any, who thought emotions were over rated, was staring into the distance, and... and CRYING without any apparent reason? Something must be definitely wrong. She was just about to close the cupboard and ask him what it was when she noticed him seeing her, and like he just became aware of his surroundings, without saying a word, Got up and left for the washroom.
Ishita just stood there. She couldn't even say a word. He didn't even acknowledge her properly. There has to be SOMEONE he shares himself and his thoughts with... SOMEONE... who listens to him.. someone who understands him. He doesn't talk to his Dad about his problems.. not to his Mom... not to his brother nor the sisters, does he really keep everything inside?

She closed the door and was about to leave the room, when she heard Raman's phone ringing on the side table. She went there with the intention of picking the phone and asking to whoever-that-client-may-be... that Raman was sleeping. She really didn't want work to take him over again, but then she saw the name Blinking on his phone's Screen. MIHIR. Mihir! Yes! Mihir, he is the one friend that she knows of Raman that he must be sharing everything with.

She left the phone as it is there, and came out of the room with her night dress to go to Ruhi's Room, and sleep.

She again saw Ruhi sleeping, after coming out of her thoughts from last night. Ruhi really wants her Dad... and i know that her Dad also wants her too, somewhere or the other in his heart... but he is extremely inexpressive. But i have to do this. Enough with me not dwelling into Raman's past... enough with me staying away from all that. I know i had married for Ruhi, but i have married RAMAN. He is my Husband. And i know there's something thats disturbing him from within. I HAVE to find out what it is... and i will. I will bring Ruhi's Papa back. And i'll do whatever i can, for that.

xxx

Next morning, she decides to call Mihir up and ask if they could meet somewhere. Mihir at first was scared if theres a problem, but then was elated to hear when she told that it was something that she'd want to do to know Raman better.
Mihir told her that he'd be at their place at around 11 in the morning.

Ishita was putting some of her files in a drawer when she saw an old Photo Album lying in there, because of which all her files wouldn't fit in. So she took the Album out, and in front was a picture of Shagun, with a kid and and... was that RAMAN!? she was amazed.
She thought she'd have a look at the album, so she kept her files, and carried the album to the dining area. She was just opening the album when Toshi ji entered from the kitchen.

"Ishita! Tu aaj kaam pe nahi gayi!?"
"Nahi, Ma, main thora late jaungi. Woh kya hai na ki, Mihir aane wala hai, and i need to talk to him"
She says. "Acha Acha. Oye! Yeh kya hai tere haath mai? Itni puraani album?" And she recognizes it to be the one from Aditya's 5th birthday.
"Tujhe Yeh kahaan se mila!?" She asks in a sad but inquisitive way.
"Woh, Ma ji, main apne files drawer mai rakhrahi thi and..."
"Chal acha hai. Tujhe bhi pata chale mera Happy kaisa tha... uski zindgi kaisi thi... aur ab uss chudail ki wajah se..."
She was about to cry when Mihir enters. 
"Oh aap log yaheen hain" he says.
"Dekh puttar. Ishita ko kya mila"
He recognizes the album and then looks directly at Ishita.

"Aunty, i think its time Ishita really knows how her Raman was and what;s happened to him... ... and why!"

Mihir and Toshi ji show the album pictures to her explaining each moment. She had NEVER EVER seen Raman EVER smile as much as he was smiling in those pictures. Everything about the Raman that she was seeing in the pictures and the Raman she was married to was different. She couldn't take out even an ounce of similarity in the two Ramans that she had now experienced.
She could see how Happy he was. How loving he was. It was so damn evident by the look in his eyes and the way he was looking at Shagun in some pictures that how much he had loved her once, She even saw Raman with Little Ruhi in one of the pics and suddenly, she sensed her tears coming out.

Mihir and Toshiji explained to her together what all had happened in whatever detail that they could... explaining WHY and WHAT has changed Raman and brought an extremely hard exterior to him. She could not believe it. She was finally understanding him. By the time Toshi ji went out to tell her that Shagun did not want Ruhi, but Raman thought maybe another child could bring that Love back... it didnt happen. She instead, LEFT both Raman and Ruhi within 6months of Ruhi's birth... the part where she was told that Shagun left a crying Ruhi in the arms of a crying Raman for the multi-billionaire CEO Ashok, it seemed to Ishita that someone was stabbing her right into her heart. She could not believe her ears. She stood up and hugged Toshi ji, and promised to both Toshi ji and Mihir that she WILL bring Ruhi's papa, Mihir's Friend and Toshi ji's son Happy Back. FOR SURE. and would not let their and his past haunt them like this.

Hey guys! Umm yeah, so first OS. Thing is that all of us are irritated cz Ishita judges Raman ( i know, so do we... but we understand him because we know what's happened with him in the past ) but i really want Ishita to know WHAT raman was before and HOW he has become this cruel arrogant being that he is today. I know for sure that in the show too when she will want to Bring Raman back it wouldnt be for anyone but Ruhi because Ruhi loves her Dad so much, so this thought just struck my mind, and i had a go at writing this OS.
NOT PROOF-READ SO PLEASE IGNORE NEGLIGIBLE MISTAKES!
YOUR COMMENTS MATER... I MIGHT DO A PART TWO, TOO :) 
Edited by serendipity. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
*editedEdited by serendipity. - 10 years ago
sniksha thumbnail
Nice one.I really want to see happening in the show soon
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome one and you have a good expressive style of writing and I think this might happen in show or close to it as they have kept mihir identity as Shagun brother under wraps or maybe they have changed the story
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful!! This is probably one of my most awaited tracks...Hope it happens soon in the show as well!!

Do write more Reeno! Will wait for ur second one!!😳
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I like this type of track very much very good writing and I want Ishita to find Raman's truth real soon
Aliya_hzsn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I'm glad you wrote an Os related to raman's past. Ishita being curious about raman's changed attitudes when he is alone and being concerned about him shows how much of a caring wife she could be.
She also wishes raman had someone to share his feelings and thoughts.

The writing is simply amazing! Loved it! Ishita's Point of view being penned beautifuly!!

Would be Elated to see such a scene in the show. More like the first step to discovering raman's horrible past!
paaru28 thumbnail
Superb!!!!! Waiting for part two ;)
shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Loved it... I really wish something like this happens
And please do write a part 2
Nichuss thumbnail
reeno nice os...liked reading it...
hope ths day comes soon whr ishu finds the truth f raman