Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: lovanika

In one of her video interviews she did mention that "now that I have done Highway he better give me something big now"...πŸ˜†

May be Ranbir suggested her name to Imtiaz Ali and she accepted to,do a film with Randeep Hoonda just becasue Ranbir offered her and she thought she would get Imtiaz Ali's next with Ranbir.

Similar way as Yash Chopra asked Ash to do a role in Mohabbatein in exchange for a role with SRK that never happened.

Nothing wrong in being serious about your career...

When did that happen?😲

Was the supposed role Veer Zaara by any chance because I had heard a while back that it was offered to Ash first but then Preity did the movie and before accepting it, she called Ash to give her a heads-up of sortsπŸ˜•

hedwig_fawkes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am getting deja vu.
isn't this exactly what happened with Kareena post JWM?
here is the real reason.
Imtiaz arranged a special screening of highway for his special friends and old collegues, and it was said they didn't like Alia's performance though they did appreciate the film. this comment was posted by a random dude being close to imtiaz on facebook.

even though it might not be true but I want to believe this, because the recent promos of Highway have shown 'Alia' does everything except acting courtesy her childhood πŸ˜† poor girl she is not Even like Dakota fanning who can pull off a role of a 30 yr old woman in a body of 14...
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Here is one other interview of Alia where she talks about the another role Tnat Imtiaz Ai should give her...so,lay off the " Deepika PR" chant πŸ˜†but on second though you can go on about Deepika's Or because that way Deepika is always in the news with her detractors...

http://zoomtv.indiatimes.com/interviews/alia-wants-a-re-run-with-imtiaz/videoshow/30567153.cms
Edited by lovanika - 10 years ago
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
why wud alia be upset now? deepika signed window seat after yjhd released to its been quite some time since we knew she is doing the movie.
Maybe imtaiz will sign alia for another project
Edited by zarak65 - 10 years ago
Che.Guevara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Me_Anonymous

When did that happen?😲

Was the supposed role Veer Zaara by any chance because I had heard a while back that it was offered to Ash first but then Preity did the movie and before accepting it, she called Ash to give her a heads-up of sortsπŸ˜•

Yeah it was VZ πŸ˜Š
tantal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Here is one other interview of Alia where she talks about the another role Tnat Imtiaz Ai should give her...so,lay off the " Deepika PR" chant πŸ˜†but on second though you can go on about Deepika's Or because that way Deepika is always in the news with her detractors...

http://zoomtv.indiatimes.com/interviews/alia-wants-a-re-run-with-imtiaz/videoshow/30567153.cms

πŸ˜†

This is priceless coming from you. Didn't you just post that a certain actress' PR posted pictures of Upen Patel and Deepika to defame her? What a wonderful theory. πŸ˜† And no prizes for guessing who that actress is supposed to be.

lovanika thumbnail

Originally posted by: tantal

πŸ˜†

This is priceless coming from you. Didn't you just post that a certain actress' PR posted pictures of Upen Patel and Deepika to defame her? What a wonderful theory. πŸ˜† And no prizes for guessing who that actress is supposed to be.

This has video proof of what Alia said while rest are "Rumors"...

PS: so thought that I was me tinning PR of an actress...lol...really??? 
lovanika thumbnail

Originally posted by: KARAN888

Yeah it was VZ πŸ˜Š

For Allia to accept Highwaynafter Student of the Year must have been a very calculating step which I can totally understand when Ranbir and Imtiaz Ali were involved in that decision...they should,offers a movie with big star now...

She worked with Randeep Hoonda in a non glamorous role...she even metioned that she is long for National award...

Edited by lovanika - 10 years ago
tantal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This has video proof of what Alia said while rest are "Rumors"...

PS: so thought that I was me tinning PR of an actress...lol...really??? 

So confusing. πŸ˜•