Mohit Sehgal as an actor as Haider (;

BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Oks.. I am not good with words. Hell I never praise or drool over any actor even though I simply like/love him/her. I am trying to express something I Know i am not good at expressing but still i am trying.

I am not regular viewer of QUbool Hai. neither i am fan of it. but yes i have rough idea about story. when i Heard Sehgal (You Better call him Mohit Sehgal copyright issue πŸ˜‰)doing Negative or Grey charcter in show i caught up with few episodes after his entry. last I liked Sehgal when Haider
tried to Kill Razia. and That was fantastic Job done by Sehgal. I watched last night's episode.

Ohk.. I dont care about story and his charcter i am not here to discuss about his character or story that he rapped humaira and blah blah i have seen so many posts on it saying Ok-ing/NOT Ok-ing with it. I am here to talk about the way Sehgal portrayed Haider.

One Moment care free badass flirt fun loving boy, next moment I am HELLious boy, Next moment emotional boy, next moment just PLAYER, next moment sadist what ever CVs throw in his way he portrayed fantastically I have been watching Sehgal since very first day of his prev show. and I can Say He Improved a lot. First he played sweet lover boy and Now Hell greyish or Negative killer boy. both were pols apart but they way Sehgal portrayed was truly commantable.

In last episode Sehgal did fantastic Job (not talking about Haider the character) first lover boy he portrayed and then totally evil way. it was like Sehgal is giving his 200% to his character as his character is changing in blink of eyes and he plays all Haiders shades and its truly worth watching. Actor's sole purpose is to entertain his viewer and as a Viewer he truly entertain me when ever i watched his scenes. when Haider has to be EVIL SEHGAL put his evil laugh and it makes Haider more evil. and the way he is portraying his negative or grey character.

i am truly happy and satisfied with his acting. I am not one of the fan who makes countless posts on how fantastic my favorite celeb is on daily bases. In last episode he did fanstastic Job so it forced me to comment on his acting. every actor is learn and improve.I am not saying other celebs are faltu and Sehgal is THE BEST. Its just I love the way Sehgal did his Job in Qubool Hai. From last 2.5 Months. what ever Cvs threw on his way be it his femini avtar or killer or lover boy or lost bro. He improved a lot. and now after 5 years i can say Hats off to Sehgal I have watched him as Samrat and finally he(Sehgal) pulled me out his that character and making me believe that Haider is EVIL. and I love his portraying Evilness .its truly entertaining & to watch him playing something different. I am happy that he did fantastic whatever he was given.

He is making his character very impactful it affects life of other characters.Hell i dont care with whom he is paired up. but whatever he is giving is truly Masha allah. I dont care people want his character with humaira or NOT. all i care about is how he makes his character. i dont know what i wrote but simply whatever i feel i wrote 🀣 Hell i cant compliment anyone.. 🀣 its all about Sehgal. Please dont make it drooling post i cant drool 🀣. thats all i wanna say I like acting/actor. (; the way Sehgal making Haider impactful that people started to hate Haider (as its negative or grey character) and i truly like it when people hate negative character. as sole purpose of negative character is to make people hate that character .

Sehgal as a lover boy is making people love that lover boy and sehgal as a killer boy is making people hate that negative or grey character. its not easy to picture out what you are not. over all he is good actor. i am not doubting his acting Skill but he is truly great acting that he can make people love/hate his character.

PS:

1) after reading this whatever you will give I will return it with double amount. Be it Love/Shit.
2) Comment at your own Risk.
3) Dont bash Actor in cover of 'reel character'.
 4) if i hurt anyone then who cares go to hell..
5) Hope you understand real meaning of Entertainment.
6) for you all he is Mohit Sehgal Not just sehgal .
7) Dont Bring Haider's sex deed here because this post is not about he did right/wrong
8) dont cry about Sehgal's screen space here.. make this thread tears FREE. its annoying to read same stuff again and again about crying over his screen space.
9) dont bring fictional character or story. or other jodi.
10) its my first post on Sehgal πŸ˜†
11) Sabse jyada IMP Dont tag me as 'FAN' and No personal bashing for any actor or freaking character else will show you real meaning of 'B' word πŸ˜†
Edited by BabajiKaThullu - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Mohit Sehgal definitely deserves our words of appreciation on his acting skills portrayed in Qubool Hai as Haider.
The character haider was not a simple character to be played.. Nor any ordinary character of how generally any lead character of shows are..

Mohit portrayed Evilness, emotional, serious, romantic, painful...every emotion and shade that a human has...
Its not easy to change any expression in split second.. from romantic, caring to evil expression in blink of a eye..

The scene of threatening Razia to try to kill her... His expressions were that of a dreadful killer..
His eyes, his expressions had hold pain, dreadfulness in his eyes...

The scenes with Gaffur of that of a kamina guy... speaking foul things with expressions that show the same kaminapan on his face that are in his words...

To be sweet n serious with Zoya.. to be romantic, caring evil with humaira.. to be evil, dreadful n kamina with Gazia, to be funny, full of sense of humor with Asad..To portray a feminine avtar..

It is almost like Mohit has played 3-4 characters together...

And it is not bloody easy.. to portray so many shades and layers at a time.. to change expressions in split of a second..
A person behind the actors is also affected while portraying such character.. But Mohit has Holded on to it very well..

Edited by charmee_sammy - 10 years ago
Tinkerbelle88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
You took the words right out of my mouth. Haider is an extremely challenging character, he is extremely unpredictable, changes emotions within the blink of an eye, have various shades and layers to him. Playing such a character can be very challenging for an actor and needs an actor who is very versatile. Mohit Sehgal not only took up the challenge but also played the part very convincingly and I applaud him for that πŸ‘ He is the face of Haider and you can see him only when you think of Haider, he has owned and become that character onscreen and that's his power as a performer. Even more so he held his own in the company of power house performers like alka ji and tej ji speaks volumes about his talent, heck ppl even accepted him with ketki( not me though πŸ˜† ). And I'm more than happy if people start hating him cause that will be his victory as an actor that he played negative so well and convincingly that people actually started believing it. So hats off to Mohit for being so good at what he does. And seriously even I don't care who he is paired opposite to in the end, Haider himself is such a strong character that he doesn't need a female counterpart to make him work or get accepted cause he has achieved it solo and own his own, there are more Haider fans here than HaiRa fans and I can bet on it. How many daily soap male leads have achieved it so far?
And I would agree, I wouldn't drool and praise unless I have a reason to and Mohit has given me many therefore he is worthy of all the praises that come his way for his performance.
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
you guys can say more than nice/good post 🀣
SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazingg post radhi..Mohit was always an amazing and versatile actor bt QH actually gave him the chance to show his versatility..and even i ws shocked to see mohit like this.i never expected he will be soo brilliant in a grey shaded..the way he changes his expressions within a blink of an eye is truly commendable..πŸ‘and totally agree with u that evil characters are meant to be hated..and here people are appreciating mohits acting bt hating haiders actions..i guess thats an achievnmnt of a negative character..😎m so happy that mohit did this role..in these two months we have got to see a compltly differnt side of mohits actinggπŸ‘πŸΌ
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail

Originally posted by: charmee_sammy

Mohit Sehgal definitely deserves our words of appreciation on his acting skills portrayed in Qubool Hai as Haider.

The character haider was not a simple character to be played.. Nor any ordinary character of how generally any lead character of shows are..

Mohit portrayed Evilness, emotional, serious, romantic, painful...every emotion and shade that a human has...
Its not easy to change any expression in split second.. from romantic, caring to evil expression in blink of a eye..

The scene of threatening Razia to try to kill her... His expressions were that of a dreadful killer..
His eyes, his expressions had hold pain, dreadfulness in his eyes...

The scenes with Gaffur of that of a kamina guy... speaking foul things with expressions that show the same kaminapan on his face that are in his words...

To be sweet n serious with Zoya.. to be romantic, caring evil with humaira.. to be evil, dreadful n kamina with Gazia, to be funny, full of sense of humor with Asad..To portray a feminine avtar..

It is almost like Mohit has played 3-4 characters together...

And it is not bloody easy.. to portray so many shades and layers at a time.. to change expressions in split of a second..
A person behind the actors is also affected while portraying such character.. But Mohit has Holded on to it very well..

WORD.. i wanted to add all these point but i didnt want my post so long πŸ˜†

well @ RED

You are absolutely right.. the way actor is also affected.. I heard so manytimes about it.. and here Sehgal is playing like 3-4 roles πŸ˜† but i am glad he is affected by his none of shades of his character.   he is mohit only off screen. πŸ˜† giving his all strength to his character and still to be what he is something commendable πŸ˜ƒ off screen he is as cool as Mohit.  anyways Hope to see his more shades in this show only..

and i wanted so many scenes in his prev shows but didnt get now i am getting like haldi rasham n all πŸ˜†
Deepshikha23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The song nahi hona tha ( " hogaya hai mujhe pyaar") song seq was amazing. Just loved the song πŸ˜³. Feteh Sikri pardesi movie was also shot their also.The Fateh Sikri touch is quite intriguing n very beautiful location πŸ˜Š. The song Nahin hona tha (hogaya hai mujhe pyar ) seq is Apt for the situation it an wonderful song and i aapreciate cvs n for choosing this  perfect songs it really suit the  situation also. Mohit and Ketki both are doing fab job πŸ‘ πŸ‘.Mohit he can protray brilliantly and  Mohit he truely deserve an awards for his performance.

Mohit he nailed it.No can played Haider role the way Mohit protray it. 

BabajiKaThullu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tinkerbelle88

You took the words right out of my mouth. Haider is an extremely challenging character, he is extremely unpredictable, changes emotions within the blink of an eye, have various shades and layers to him. Playing such a character can be very challenging for an actor and needs an actor who is very versatile. Mohit Sehgal not only took up the challenge but also played the part very convincingly and I applaud him for that πŸ‘ He is the face of Haider and you can see him only when you think of Haider, he has owned and become that character onscreen and that's his power as a performer. Even more so he held his own in the company of power house performers like alka ji and tej ji speaks volumes about his talent, heck ppl even accepted him with ketki( not me though πŸ˜† ). And I'm more than happy if people start hating him cause that will be his victory as an actor that he played negative so well and convincingly that people actually started believing it. So hats off to Mohit for being so good at what he does. And seriously even I don't care who he is paired opposite to in the end, Haider himself is such a strong character that he doesn't need a female counterpart to make him work or get accepted cause he has achieved it solo and own his own, there are more Haider fans here than HaiRa fans and I can bet on it. How many daily soap male leads have achieved it so far?
And I would agree, I wouldn't drool and praise unless I have a reason to and Mohit has given me many therefore he is worthy of all the praises that come his way for his performance.

Yep i forgot to tell that Haider is extremely challenging character and YEP its unpredictable wo kab kya karta hai no idea sir ji πŸ˜† and jitna strong character utni hi ACTOR ke liye problem as he has to play what he is not and an imaginary powerful character

Alka ji and Tej Ji are ALWAYS fantastic πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@ Red cant agree more mahn.. SO TRUE. (: πŸ‘ i loved the way you stated it πŸ‘
juhi_sajan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice post thullu gi,
from samrat to haider, mohit has improved a lot, as haider he plays a variety of shades all at the same time, he has proved that he can play all the shades, proud to be his fan 😊
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail

Originally posted by: SM_317

Amazingg post radhi..Mohit was always an amazing and versatile actor bt QH actually gave him the chance to show his versatility..and even i ws shocked to see mohit like this.i never expected he will be soo brilliant in a grey shaded..the way he changes his expressions within a blink of an eye is truly commendable..πŸ‘and totally agree with u that evil characters are meant to be hated..and here people are appreciating mohits acting bt hating haiders actions..i guess thats an achievnmnt of a negative character..😎m so happy that mohit did this role..in these two months we have got to see a compltly differnt side of mohits actinggπŸ‘πŸΌ

yep Evil Characters are meant to be hated  yep its an achievement of a negative character πŸ˜†

i still remember Kamolika's character in KZK.  even when urvashi (off screen)went to mall few people slapped her for ruining Anurag and prerana's life.. 

well here is Haider is GREY and he is doing all these to take revenge and Act of Razia and gaffur made him like that.  what ever Sehgal is doing is too good.. and i am glad he is making people believe πŸ˜ƒ  Yep well even i didnt expect his this evil/negative role πŸ˜†