Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nondescript thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update.but part 14 was confusing,who was watching whom?last part was really nice.aliya was so restless to met zain.
-Niha- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

just read all of your chronicles and they're are amazing. you are so good at writing mash'Allah

Zaya are so adorable and love the creative scenes you've managed to come up with. Can't wait to read from you, you have a really unique style of writing
zzinia2411 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i have to admit this is one of the best ffs EVER! 👏even tho the updates r sooo dammnn short BUT they r absolutely amazinggg n out of the world n deeply meaningful!❤️ LOVE reading it!🤗 pleassseee do update ASAP! will be waiting n btw all the parts r my absolutely favorite!😃❤️
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I am really waiting for next set of chronicles now. And i knw I need to comment on last 3 chronicles, I'll do it soon :D
nondescript thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

awesome update.but part 14 was confusing,who was watching whom?last part was really nice.aliya was so restless to met zain.

Hi there, thought I'd explain. My chronicles are completely unrelated to one another. Sometimes Zain and Aliya are the characters we know from the show and in others they may be two completely different people in different situations. In the swing one Zain and Aliya are complete strangers to one another.

Thank you to everybody who reads the chronicles :)
Edited by nondescript - 10 years ago
nondescript thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
SunShine_A thumbnail
Finally u r back. I hv been looking for new update in thread throughout the week. Loved this new one and surely want you to continue this and prove Aaliya's doubts wrong or what all she comprehended from the situation as an illusion. Zain cannot be a coward, if he had developd sumthng he wld be brave enough either accept or brush all aside but out in front and not cheating on her when all his actions were just to irk her.
SunShine_A thumbnail
I loved your last 4 and I really want to comment individually on each. Within a week hopefully I'll do so.
hilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hello there ! :D
I am abs. in LOVE with your chronicles ! I had to let you know because they're damn good .. and well, I am totally loving them. At times, they become much more interesting than the actual episodes... and I really like all of them... except today's epi. was amaazing.
Anywhoot, coming back to this ... my favourite one so far lately has been, #15. I loved Ali's anticipation, excitement, longing you portrayed to her to get to Mumbai ASAP and just SEE Zain... comforted in his arms, by this side- protected and taken care of. I feel like THIS really relates to past episode before marriage in Bhopal.. where being the oldest, she had a responsibility and willingly with love (within her nature) the bubbly, charming, mature and sticking-to-her-morals- took care of her parents & fam... she was the star of their eyes, always there for them, their happiness and well, I feel like this will come to portray (hopefully sooon) in future episodes... she has come to bear so much- (unwillingly getting married to Zain for her parent's and fam's izzat and sensitive scenario at stake), has come to bear the taunts and the dislikes... has started to develop a soft- spot for Zain, has started to feel responsible as a wife and a DIL of the barkat family, she has to maturely handle all that. I feel like with Zain needed to understand the sensitivity of how she really married due to her helplessness and her abbu's detroiting health... she had no choice and the targeted blaming that she gets... she'll really want to the one to be taken care of at one point in time... she'll be almost at a breakdown, I believe- with all she's come to bottle up within her.

She would really need and crave for Zain at that point in time.. once feelings are little mutual I guess (towards likeness and leading towards love) that even Bhopal won't give her that sense of peace and assure-ity and Mumbai will solely be due to Zain. He'll become AS important and much more as you've portrayed to her that she'll be needing assurance that Zain never, ever leaves Aali ever again and she'll fear THAT sense and fear of loneliness from Zain... because he'll be her 'everything'. Your #15 I feel like in in a way portraying symbolism for upcoming & more likely future episode.

Can't wait for more ! :D faaab job.
Edited by hilly - 10 years ago