Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radikx1705 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
First of all, let me appreciate #73..
Awesome one! The way Aaliya said it! It made me go "Awwyeah! That's the way you do it woman!"
Hats off, once again! :D

Now coming to the second thing...
Well well well... here I go.. 😊

Name: Radhika

Questions to Aaliya:
What was the very first thing Zain did which made you despise him in childhood?
Secondly, now that you have finally changed Zain for the good, is there something which you miss about the "Boyish Zain"? If yes, then what?
Finally, you've seen all sides of Zain. The hatred, love, besharmi, phattu-ness, everything.. So which Zain do you prefer? Besharam or Phattu? :P

Now coming to Zain:
What was the very first thing Aaliya did which made you hate her in childhood?
Secondly, which Aaliya do you prefer more? The "bold" Aaliya or the shy one?
Now the final one. This question is asked taking in consideration the episode where you both were sent by your dad to to some other hotel to celebrate your so-called "Suhaagraat" :P and you handed a nightgown over to Aaliya asking her to wear it and told her "tum is bold dress ko pehenke thoda sharmaaogi, usse mazza aur bhi badh jaayega :P and even asked her to join you in the shower XD XD which she refused to do! But ya, obviously that was when you hated her and was an attempt to annoy her. Now when you guys hardly get some privacy, do you wish that something should have happened that night? :P

Well that's it! Extremely sorry if any question of mine were offensive and even more sorry to make such a long, intolerable post :( and to waste your time!

Edited by Radikx1705 - 10 years ago
ilovesarunarshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
name: ilovesarunarshi
Question to aliya- why don't you expose shaziya infront of fahad and other family members and kick her out of the house?

Question to zain- Why don't you tell aliya that rizwan loves aayat?
Apsi83 thumbnail
Name - Apsi
Question for Aaliya - Were you able to replace Zain for Zeeshan in your mind when you realised the identity miscommunication?
Why did you change your nikaah dress to pink and were you glad afterwards as you were not dressed in a colour your shouhar didn't like ?

Question for Zain - When you were leaving for Bangkok did you start to miss aaliya already?
when you were getting married did you realise that aaliya has changed the red gold dress to a pink one after you told her she does not look that great in it? Now, when are you thinking of letting her know
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Name Tee
Q from aliya:what is the best quality of zain?
Q2:Do u like when zain wants to romance u ?

from zain
Q: what is the best quality of aliya
Q:dont u feel bad that u dont get privacy with aliya?
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey dear.. sorry i'm not responding to ur chronicles from past 2 days n will not be for the next 3 as i'm busy with my cousin's marriage...
i'll give a joint comment for all when i get back like i did the last time...
but this one is for the interview

A. Name: Vinu
%. question
to aliya:
1: whom do u like more? and why?here r the options
a) insane Zain
b) besharam Zain
c)responsible damaad n jeeju zain
d)kitkit zain
NOTE: all of the above is NOT an option :P

2. how the hell do u bear that joker shazia accusing u nowadays? like she is an absolute innocent soul and ur a sinful one!

3.what do u feel like doing when zain gets all romantic in public?

For Zain!
1.what is ur 1st reaction when a kabaab me haddi interupts ur romance(esp the kiss u've been trying for since long)

2.did u ever realise that ur Phattuness is cuter than saifu?if yes, then who made u realise.. if no, then, any plans of realising now?

3.some time before, u had a feel that u did not like or infact hate Aliya right.. but u were always by her side when she did not really need u.. why? i don't want an idealistic answer.. i want a zainish one

well these were some i came up with now.. they are stupid ones.. serious is not really fun,are they?
as i come up with more, i'll update the list :P

SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Sunshine_a
Aaliya:
Does shirtless Zain really accelerates your heartbeat :P?

Zain:
Why was it so difficult for you to address your wife as hot??
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Will we get Zain fixing up too?? Its quite unfair how you leave us on cliffhanger always
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Javeria
Aliya: what will you do if you plan a surprise date for Zain?
Zain: After accepting Aliya as your wife, which quality of her you still don't like?
Zain: what quality except of feisty trait you love in Aliya?
Zain: what does an instant thought comes into your mind for the person when s/he interrupts your romantic moments with Aliya?
Zain: You didn't propose Aliya so how would you had propose her for marriage?
Zain: what did you exactly felt when Aliya cried on your shoulder for the first time?
nondescript thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
nondescript thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for your replies :-)
I'm banking a few chronicles at the moment hence why I haven't posted since Sunday.
In due course I will update.