Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nondescript thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I just want to shower you all with hugs and kisses! Your comments are just the most sweetest thing and I really really want to reply to them individually but I am so short on time.
Love to you all!
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
you are unbelievable! just UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!
i have already told u that your emotional stories lead me through a turmoil of emotions but this one outdid it all! is it the same thread where i read a chronicle that made me LMAO yesterday???
it took me a good 6 minutes to come out of this chronicle and type this one out againt the 1 minute i spent reading it!
the way you described the burial,the emotions of not just Zain but also every member of the family along with the new member..the pure innocent 3 months old soul...it just left me numb!
the last 3 lines! what am i supposed to say? i have no words..."i'm leaving a blank space...fill it up with whatever u want" --nope its not what i'm telling you..thats what i felt u intended to say to ur readers..even if not!thats what i felt!
so sensitively and beautifully potrayed what Zain felt at her abrupt departure from his life!
after this one, its an official declaration! I'm your FAN!
bye
tc
waiting for 57

Edited by vinu127 - 10 years ago
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Vey emotional update 😭
You have an awesome talent to write these emotional chronicles so well with great depth and beautifully. They never fail to mesmerize and fills eyes with tears.
I love the scene and the insightful way you describe the burial of Aliya. It was superbly written and was the saddest part. With her life vanish from his life. He is so weak that he could gather up his broken life, not even for his daughter.
Beautifully written.
Love it
Waiting for the next chronicle...
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Glad that it was short this time. I don't get easily moved and never by visuals but one nicely written sad stanza holds the capability of shaking me in and out and this was one such thing. Very well written
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh my!

I read all of them in one go 😆

But this one touched me the most...very impactful

--Hope 😳
nondescript thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
ava23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww... m in louuu with zain and yaya.. jst adorable.. going to america to get hershey's kisses 🤣
wah zain baba wah!!! 🤣
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
kal😭
aaj🤣🤣🤣🤣
this one was so damn hilarious!!!
hershey's kisses???? like seriously???😆
are ZaYa when u hav each others kisses, hershey's kisses ki kyun itna parva karte ho?😉😉😉
bechara Zain... kisses ki laalach se aank ka itna bura haal kar baitha
chalo koi nai... uske baad itna accha compensation bhi toh mila😳
and the last was so cute😳😳 Zain blushing...aww..i'm blushing☺️
thank u soo much
waiting for 58
Edited by vinu127 - 10 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its really awesome and cute part.zain eat aliya choclate lolz their fight was damn funny.last part was damn cute.
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome hilarious update
Poor Zain babu, he got punished from yaya for eating her favorite Hershey chocolate kisses and got punched. That was very funny scene
Their quarrel was very cute. They are husband and wife but fight like kids. They are adorable