Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
This was quite long though it still ended quickly but long enough to let me enjoy 😆 for once I really thought Aaliya to be Zain's teacher 🤣. Quite spunky and chirpy chronicle and not to forget the perfect sentences which formed the dialogues and brought the main essence to the story. I loved substitute's description of love 🤣...quite terrifying 🤣 now I hope 2nd part to this is waiging for us. You cannot leave us at cliffhanger well hou should not 🤔
Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First and foremost heartyyy Congosss on the 50th Chronicle...🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
It's an honour and complete pleasure to be reading your chronicles dear.I can't explain myself in writing like you or for the matter like so many others on this forum and in this thread do so would try to sum up myself in just one sentence - your writing is mind blowing, very realistic, I love the way you characterize Zain in your chronicles and so I love Zain more than his YaYa 😉.
I loved your 49 chronicle..arub and sana are cutie pies...i was taken to land of Disney characters..had to brush up my memory 😆😃.The kiddos are certainly clever...Zain the Vampire!!!😆😆😆
With the 50th chronicle i was reminded of Main hoo na. I ws just praying that the hot teacher should not turn out to be our YaYa. Mera to dil hi toot jaata.Anways you didn't let my heart break but the next revelation was heart breaking in itself!. YaYa does not love Zain...i know not all love stories end happily...as they say 'Har kisi ko mukammal jahaan nahi milta, kahin zameen to kahin aasmaan nahi milta'...but seeing my Zain heart broken...somewhere my heart was not ready to believe that love could not blossom between by favourite ZaYa.
Lastly sorryyy for not being able to comment on your earlier chronicles. Had
been very busy but never missed reading any of them.
Looking ahead for the 51st Chronicle ...
-Neha
-Ammie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats on the Half Century! i've had an incredible time reading your beautiful chronicles! can not wait to read more of these masterpieces...😳

the 50th one was a real treat man! that pun Zain made about the "big misunderstanding" had me! he's such a badass i tell ya...😆

and I loved that bit you had about Love...i kept nodding my head in agreement while reading it! Spot on! 😳

also, i was wondering if you could pls write a small something on the promo...maybe your take on the new promo? it sounds hilarious...and i'd love to read something from you...no pressure tho, i know you have other things planned, i can understand.😳

looking forward to the next chronicle.🤗
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I recently saw your chronicles thread on the forum and started reading them.
After reading first five parts, I fell in love with your brilliant writing style and story telling format. I am hook to them and read all updates in one go.
These chronicles are stupendous, cute and adorable. You are a very talented writer.
The best thing I like it that you show Aliya an independent girl.
My most favorite chronicle is the very sweet and innocent conversation between Aru and sana. That part was hilarious and I like the fairy tale characters assigned to everyone in their family. The girls are so damn cute and truly the princess of their chacha whereas said is very possessive for his dearest chachi. I love it when said hugged Aliya and warned his chaho to never dared to trouble his chachi, junior Abdullah is very brave and have some guts.
There is one part which brought tears in my eyes when Aliya lost her family and Zain wasn't around to help her out from the grief but later he make up for his stupid mistake and took Aliya out from the shell. That was very emotional and was written superbly.
I love little moments Aliya and Zain shared in peace and comfort in each other. Their journey to discover love for each other and zain accepting it.
In all, I love and enjoyed a lot reading every update.
Waiting eagerly to read next chronicle.
P. S. Congratulations on 1K+ viewers and for completing fifty chronicles.
nondescript thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome updates 👏
Poor zain he was devastated and broken on hearing the new revelation and truth of his life. He is very lucky to have Aliya to share his grief at every step.
The end of second Drabble was hilarious. 'Mission Aaliya isn't pregnant.' LOLZ 🤣
Zain , his Aliya and their cute and funny mission names 😆. I like your take on the current promo.
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome parts.love the way aliya made zain feel better,thats really cute.
part-52 was funny.both were now in mission aliya isn't pregnant.
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Yayyy we got 2 chronicles today though 1st I had read just immediately after you posted and here thought of another new chronicle assuming for a triple dose 🤣 yea greedy me 😛 but I cannot be blamed, can I 😆 i love reading your work and hey this reminds me that we didn't get continuation for 50th hmph... Not fair I was wanting to know why Aaliya didn't accept Zain' love😔 so you should have been courteous enough to give me one 😆 kidding
Anyway
Loved both the shots. As said read 2nd one already but its always good to read your writing again. 1st was so heart breaking, poor Zain getting to know now that all throughout what was his ultimate truth was nothing more than an illusion. His parents are not his parents and his identity looking with a question mark in front of him. Amazingly projected Zain's shock and hurt and Aaliya supporting him. As I always say that it takes paras for people to explain one scene especially emotional quotient but you put it beautifully in just few words and with ver real approach of characters like here how Aaliya didn't nudge him understanding his need to be left alone and when joined by him again then didn't raise topic but just soothe him with her care and concern.

Next was hilarious and I can totally imagine ZaYa doing this in show 🤣 considering the kind of mood Aaliya is in always leaving Zain atloss of words with her actions... Thoroughly enjoyable
Tamihna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg you are awesome! Loved both parts, one very moving and the other funny!
nividances thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I have loved reading all of the chronicles but I was a silent reader up until today. #51 was truly remarkable! Loved the simplicity and rawness of ZaYa's interactions...really amazing! Great job! Can't wait for tomorrow's update! 😊