Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This was amazing...let me be biased... it was better than part a... The best thing-i guessed it right😃 even though reason is wrong😆😆😆so obvious na... how would the lil angels noe that their beloved chachu is an expert in climbing pipes😆
Gauhar and Suraiyya's characters🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
and oh god the last part--Zain biting YaYa's neck and sweeties think he is a Vamp🤣🤣🤣...awwiweee that was chooo cute,innocent,romantic all at a time...loved the way u clubbed ZaYa romance and Kids' innocence together in this part!👏👏👏
in love wid the 4 of them now.❤️
countdown starts for half century celebrations!🥳
u noe my wishlist😉
waiting waiting waiting...
hilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
LMAO !
THIS WAS HILARIOUSS !
HOW...WHATT... WHEN?! you're the bomb ! ;) LOL. seriously. I loved how fairy-taylishly you composed this. Loved part b much much moree.
Pairing up the classic fairy-tales with the cuties- Sana & Aroob- was deff. such a great idea. Loved them in both parts and could imagine it all so vividly.
My current favourite has to be 'Frozen'- sighs* Such an epic movie. Awwwh! I wasn't expecting that you'll be including Olaf in this. LOL. fahad as Olaf- hilarity.

I'm SO amazed how observant and intelligent the girls are in this and fit their characters so well. LOL @ Gauhar & Suri Begum.
I literally burst out laughing while I was reading when one of the cuties pondering over Zain's Flynn Rider character from Tangled when I came across "... Chachi hit him with the pan once!"
btw, Flynn Rider is another epic, hilarious character. Oh, good times. I loved how much fairy tales you ended up incorporating in one little drabb.
Faab job @ the creativity & thoughtfulness.
PS; ahem @ Z&A- LOL. That last bit had me in splits too- Edward from Twilight- haha! Aren't they a bit too young to have known about Twilight. Oh well, such a delight I had reading this.

Now that's not fair, every one of your drab are amazing. It's so hard to pick and chose.
This latest one- #49 can deff. top my favourite's list.
PPS; hey, have you watched 'despicable me 1&2?'- Animated, yet awesome ! :)
How bout a drabb set in the future for Z&A with their kids and being their parents favourites- both end up siding with either of their parents. How about a movie night or family time (baking cookies). Oooh, or how about when their kids are in their teens and Z&A telling them their love-ish story (How I met your mother?/How we met?)
Edited by hilly - 10 years ago
nondescript thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
nondescript thumbnail
NOTE 1:
OMG HALF A CENTURY GUYS!
The journey so far has been incredible.
Love to you all ;-)

NOTE 2:
I read all your comments, okay so you guys want to see a ZaYa confession.

Also I didn't pen a lovey-dovey scene for today... I rarely write fluff, it makes me cringe. When I do write a confession scene, I promise you it isnt going to be about roses and flower petals and rainbows and unicorns haha... I have something planned, you'll see in one of the upcoming chronicles. A few of you said that you wanted this chronicle to be a romantic one, but I was itching to write 'shove love' it is a little ambiguous and its all in Zains perspective.

NOTE 3:

The first three people to comment asked for
1) a confession
2) a scene with a broom
3) (an intimate scene)- Im sorry I do not write stuff like that. Is there anything else you wanted to see a scene on @Sunshine_A?

Edited by nondescript - 10 years ago
nondescript thumbnail
PLEASE READ ALL NOTES.
Edited by nondescript - 10 years ago
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
congratulations!!!!
50 chronicles...woah!!!!! this time its a line to line review!
but wait! is tragedy ur fav by any chance? coz the way u write emotional/tragic chronicles just leaves me spellbound!!!
now for the 50th one!
in pink-my instantaneous reactions
in brown-my review

50. Shove Love cool title!

Precisely four minutes early, a sixteen year old Zain entered his English Literature class.He took a seat on his favourite spot which was the weathered wooden stool, situated next to the large floor to ceiling window.teenage love!oh god thats exciting!!!!!but is he a nerd..precise timing???hope not!

super detailing...could imagine the place thoroughly!misleading beginning though!

Rocking back and forth on the stool, he watched his fellow cohorts begin to pour into the room. His best buddy Rizwaan took a seat next to him and immediately started talking. "Guess what bro?" he said in his pubescent voice which had recently broken- the Adams apple protruding on his throat stood as testament to this. "What?" asked Zain in a bored voice. "That idiot teacher Raja is absent today.heheheheh...something we all wait for!! This piece of news caught Zains attention, "No way! Free period!" he said with a grin and began to get up.ufff*sigh of relieve* he's not a nerd..he's lyk me😉 "Sit back down dude" said Rizwaan, tugging at Zains plaid jumper. "Don't get too excited, we have substitute" "urgh, great" said Zain and slumped back down onto his rickety seat..wait zain mia...aliya will come na..drool over her!![i was sooo wrong u see! ] "Dude, apparently she's really hot, I heard one of the boys speaking in the corridor." "Yeah right chugalkhor chachi🤣, last time you said that, your fat sister Nafisa ended up being the sub."nafisa is fat!!thats a revelation in this one!!u n ur twists!😆😆😆 "That was a huge misunderstanding" said Rizwaan, turning a little red, "Yeah, huge" said Zain, chuckling at his own pun. "Anyway, rumour has it she's good-looking." "I'll have to see it to believe it" said Zain.right!!! how can some one believe just lyk that?now where is YaYa???😡😡😡

this was soo typical over school guys!not surprising coz hav seen my frenz do that too😉

Zain had no expectations, she was probably going to be a frumpy old woman🤢. He was about to stick the peppermint chewing gum that was in his mouth, under the desk when their substitute teacher swayed into the classroom. The buzz in the class calmed down and all the boys had their eyes fixed onto the brunette beauty. She gave them all a smirk, picked up the small trashcan and walked over to Zain. "Please don't pollute the undersides of the desks" 🤣🤣🤣she said warmly, as she shoved the metal paper bin in his face. Ignoring all of his peers he chucked the chewing gum into the bin. "Thanks" she said with a sunny grin.awww...such a sweet teacher and such a cute zain..no insti reaction here...was busy cursing u coz yaya had not come yet!

The boys all remained silent as she tucked the dustbin into its usual place. "Wow, this is the first time I've walked into a room and no man has wolf whistled" she said chirpily, "either I don't look hot enough, or you are all very mature men." she said with a wink. ahaaan...pretty high in ur mind??? Zain couldn't help but laugh, she was a right character, his peers too his cue and they all began laughing.😆

"Okay, that's enough" said the pretty young women dressed in faded blue jeans, a white tee-shirt and white Converses. She took a seat on the teachers table and looked at them all. She began speaking, "Hi boys, my name is..."Zain was in awe, he didn't know what is was but he really her, but he knew that he was way out her league. It was Rizwaans nudge that pulled him out of his trance. if u had completed the incomplete sentence in red wid aliya!i swear i would hav abandoned ur chronicles!but that doubt was still therein me u noe!

"Right, according to Mr Rajas syllabus plan, you guys are on Act 3, Scene 1 of Romeo and Juliet. A collective groan spread through the room.now where is this going???? "No, now, lets not sigh" she said with a chuckle. "I have an idea, no books today, we will have a class discussion, oh but your homework will be to read up the Spark Notes version of the scene."how typical of subs! The boys nodded happily😆😆.

Zain had actually enjoyed the class and was a little upset when he saw the time; it was nearly time for lesson to end.y would he not? "Last thing boys" said the substitute teacher "how many of you here have ever been in love?"now whats this for?to remind they shld do romeo juliet?😡The class went silent, none of them answeredas expected! "What about you, chewing gum boy?" she asked, "have you ever been in love? ok *sits up all excited* will zain take YaYa's name????." Love?" he asked, puzzled. "Yes you know that ineffable, intangible pesky little thing that once it bites you no about of medicine or lotion can make it disappear. Sometimes it pretends to go away and when it does it lulls you into a false sense of security, making you think it has finally left you, only the truth it that it jumps right back at you when you least expect it."ok..so is that love😕 An overwhelmed Zain shuddered and replied "Woah! That sounds like torture, I'm so glad I've never been in love." The teacher chuckled "you are a lucky lad chewing gum boy".phusss...is this ZaYa chronicle or Zain's private one???😡

now that teacher is one young chirpy cutie soul ha! how she scared zain with that definition!😆😆😆

Standing in the rain in the cold not to mention miserable night, Zain was remembering this specific English lesson from eight years ago. Oh how he wished to go back. Back to being that sixteen year old boy who was ignorant to the notion of love.is he waiting for Aliyah to come and replaying flashback??😕

Love? He laughed coldlycold???that means a Tragedy?. Love was all consuming, it was corrupting, it was draining and it was a f**king disease, he hated it. He hated that it made him so powerless when it came to her. The truth was he didn't hate love, for that in turn meant hating Aaliya and he didn't hate her he hated the weakness that love brought with it.😭

Why had she said no? Why had she said she didn't love him back😲?😲😲

Running his fingers through his drenched hair, he choked, he didn't even realise when the tears had begun to fall from his eyes.😭 😭😭

now there lies the beauty! total turn around of emotions! love u for that👏

now let me tell u why i did all this nuisance! i wanted to let u noe WHY i love ur drabble!let u what a rollercoster ride of emotions it takes me through...i get this involved

so thats what i wanted to do on the HALF CENTURY CELEBRATIONS...

hope i did not test ur patience...

wishing we get ur drabbles as long a s beintehaa is on air and even after that...

waiting for 51

-ur reader!

Edited by vinu127 - 10 years ago
anon11 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I liked this! A bit reminiscent of KKHH😉
I'm sure whatever you have in store next is going to be great and congrats on the half century!
nondescript thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rahma11

I liked this! A bit reminiscent of KKHH😉
I'm sure whatever you have in store next is going to be great and congrats on the half century!

Ill tell you a secret- Ive never actually watched KKHH or DDLJ ☺️ The fact that you are likening it to such a famous movie is flattering. Thank You so much!
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
No problem but by intimate I did not mean any 18+ stuff. I hv my own reservations in reading them but just few cozy moments like a romantic walk at beach side, dance n dinner in rain, yea these things really means intimacy for me. Read note 1st so thought of answering 1st , now rushing back to 50th Chronicle... Congratulations once again👏
And as said anything coming from your side would be welcomed by me :)
Or maybe a pregnant Aaliya n caring Zain
Edited by SunShine_A - 9 years ago
Tamihna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You are so amazing! You wrote with a great passion and flair! Please do continue and Congrats for everything so far, Inshallah there's more good to come! Love you!